Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i remember the first time...LOL

I didnt have any bnb, so IN A FRANTIC RUSH, I bought some BNB from crypto.com, sent it to my trust wallet and tried to swap. hands sweaty then a mfkr..LOL

by the time i did all that the price went back.

Haha, Lmao.

There was a youtuber that I used to watch, he was a brother.

He would stream every now and then.

Onetime he showed how he was up more than 1000x on some unknown coin. He showed his on-screen net and it was huge. Dude was happy as hell.

Come to find out the coin he was talking about did a mass burn and the price gliched showing everyone up significantly.

Long story short, they ended up fixing the glich.

That was homeboys last video.

Come to think of it, I never heard or saw him again

Probably to embarrassed to show his face again.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FFnzvCuVgAQKonB

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
They are adding the Bronx next week.

Dec 8th, 8pm PT.

Eyeing the tourist spots and city college where I went to school.

Signed up, got the bonus. What to do next? I don't have a fucking clue :lol:

It's a slow burn. I got some FSA property in Chicago. Try to make collections to get extra bonuses. Visit everyday for extra bonuses. There a weekly (none this week) contests for more upx.

The plan is to have your property increase in value for resale or more income from visitors.

I wish I had gotten Brooklyn or Manhattan since I know the streets there, but it it's hella expensive.

I see the deep pocket folks putting up buildings, but Imma take my time. Lol.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Palm Beach Confidential just advised their followers to liquidate their positions in the following coins:

ETC
EOS
RCN
GLM
LTC
CRPT
BNT
PAXG
FUN
POWR
WOM
WAXP
BCH
CND
ARMOR
CVR
DRGN

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
only got one.. But why

"Here’s why we’re trimming more positions today…

We’ve seen bitcoin and Ethereum hit new all-time highs this year. Altcoins like Binance (BNB), Enjin Coin (ENJ), and Chainlink (LINK) have also set record highs this year.

And while I believe we’re still in the early innings on this asset class… some of our positions like OMG have lagged the performance of the overall market.

We’ll exit those positions today and redeploy the capital to exciting new ideas I have for 2022. These ideas will put you in a position to create generational wealth."

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Palm Beach Confidential just advised their followers to liquidate their positions in the following coins:

ETC
EOS
RCN
GLM
LTC
CRPT
BNT
PAXG
FUN
POWR
WOM
WAXP
BCH
CND
ARMOR
CVR
DRGN

We’ve seen bitcoin and Ethereum hit new all-time highs this year. Altcoins like Binance (BNB), Enjin Coin (ENJ), and Chainlink (LINK) have also set record highs this year.

And while I believe we’re still in the early innings on this asset class… some of our positions like OMG have lagged the performance of the overall market.

We’ll exit those positions today and redeploy the capital to exciting new ideas I have for 2022. These ideas will put you in a position to create generational wealth."

I'm not holding any of those, but appreciate the info regardless. Good lookin' out :cheers:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

respect famo

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Who Are Skull Troopers?

Skull Troopers are the common enemy in the NFT underworld. They are an army of ruthless gangsters trying to hunt down the 3 keys to the Underworld Elevator and stop Damien from fulfilling his destiny. For how evil these troopers may seem, they themselves are terrified of the power and malevolent nature of their boss (currently known as “The Big Boss”)

The Skull Troopers exist in a ranked hierarchy. These ranks are, from bottom to top: Skull Trooper Guard, Skull Trooper General, and Skull Trooper Leader. These different ranks can be identified by the shapes of their Skulls. There are also Skull Troopers who refused the rule of the Big Boss and went into hiding, but their current plan and locations are unknown. Designed by Kaman Williams.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Interesting example with Link, because Chainlink has lagged measuring against BTC and Ethereum as most of us do. Bleeding out. Absolute bloodbath against Ethereum. Go back a year and no one really thought dogcoins/shitcoins would dominate the bull. Folks thought it was a more mature market, but it's 13/17.

2022 going to be interesting. Retail has been trained to buy the dip on shitcoins and promises. Institutions more into the blue chips. Something got to give. :eek:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why does the motley fool put out daily articles trashing Shiba? Literally everyday they say it’s finished and a bad investment. Are they ever right about shit? I know they were very anti crypto in the beginning.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Blood in the streets :eek2:

Glad I put some of my money in USDT two days ago.
Buying up more LRC and KCS tokens.
Merry Christmas!
Damn near $2 billion in BTC longs got liquidated. Manipulation in overleveraged markets is a bitch. Under normal circumstances I would be buying shit, but with far too many regulars running around talking :eek: "diamond hands" and 'buy the dip', I'm more reserved. Shakeouts ain't what they used to be. Big boys might have to shake harder.

I know there are very knowledgeable people(some who are in this thread) buying right now. Don't get me wrong. Cats with knowledge who are copping now are built to last a blizzard and been through winter. It's the 'diamond hand' dogcoiner types that I feel bring the need for more brutal scenarios and folks getting scam wicked into oblivion.

Just the fact that in another thread cats were downplaying leverage when money is cheap shows people might need more overall pain in ALL markets for reality to kick them in the nuts(and crypto is tied to ALL). Imagine uttering the phrase :D "it's only a loss if you sell" in this overleveraged environment. All this shit connected.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn near $2 billion in BTC longs got liquidated. Manipulation in overleveraged markets is a bitch. Under normal circumstances I would be buying shit, but with far too many regulars running around talking :eek: "diamond hands" and 'buy the dip', I'm more reserved. Shakeouts ain't what they used to be. Big boys might have to shake harder.

I know there are very knowledgeable people(some who are in this thread) buying right now. Don't get me wrong. Cats with knowledge who are copping now are built to last a blizzard and been through winter. It's the 'diamond hand' dogcoiner types that I feel bring the need for more brutal scenarios and folks getting scam wicked into oblivion.

Just the fact that in another thread cats were downplaying leverage when money is cheap shows people might need more overall pain in ALL markets for reality to kick them in the nuts(and crypto is tied to ALL). Imagine uttering the phrase :D "it's only a loss if you sell" in this overleveraged environment. All this shit connected.

I made a few quick stacks.
Caught LRC at $1.00 and it's now at $1.90.

I'm perfectly cool with anyone buying the dips using DCA and no leverage positions. The liquidity crisis has revealed a direct correlation between the stock market and the crypto market. They are selling off to cover their positions as the DTCC has made several changes regarding the capital hedge funds must have on hand at all times. We will see continuous red days as they continue to pull money from every other sector to meet margin requirements. The Evergrand default is a much bigger major deal than they are letting on. It has been reported that BlackRock has been pumping up Chinese real estate stocks in their interest as they have too much exposure and need a massive capital injection in that sector to stay above water.

The rumors buzzing around the net are that the AMC and GME drama plays a huge role.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
copped some more SHIBA last night after it dipped. Today it already went back up
I was mad, I saw it went down to .000032 last might and missed out on grabbing more. Will keep an eye on if it dips that low again to add to what I'm already holding.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where can I buy crypto with no limits?

Wanted to drop $10k on the bitcoin dip but Robin has 5,000 transfer limit that takes a couple days, but they give you 1k immediately.