Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know we ain't supposed to do this, but on a whim, I dropped 150.00 on something called Candylad, and almost tripled my position since this morning

100.00 of that is from Aaron Roger's free bitcoin

Fyi...their site has a whitepaper, didn't even read it

It's eaten 2 zeros TODAY. down to 15 :lol:

U can only currently get this thru presale?

What indicators u look for to be certain it's not a rugpull?

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U can only currently get this thru presale?

What indicators u look for to be certain it's not a rugpull?
Nah, I bought it straight through the binance smart chain. I've already taken double my original position out and left the rest in there. I saw a video on youtube that made me rethink. If it moons cool, if not.....it didn't cost me anything.

Video I saw, be careful

Edit: I left the rest in there because it's still actively moving.

I usually check to see if their use case is available and is it something even remotely useful. Interesting.

I now look for doxxed devs, LinkedIn pages, telegram count etc.

Nothing too scientific

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, I bought it straight through the binance smart chain. I've already taken double my original position out and left the rest in there. I saw a video on youtube that made me rethink. If it moons cool, if not.....it didn't cost me anything.

Video I saw, be careful

Edit: I left the rest in there because it's still actively moving.

I usually check to see if their use case is available and is it something even remotely useful. Interesting.

I now look for doxxed devs, LinkedIn pages, telegram count etc.

Nothing too scientific

Yeah the first thing I was lookin for was the dev team and them cartoon pics was a red flag for me.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
How do you even get into that?
A lot of research and being the early bird… The word metaverse was probably mentioned in this thread less than 10 times in 4 years before Mark Zuckerberg mentioned it.
To be quite candid, most people investing here don’t know the difference between a Token and a Coin, because they refuse to take the time and learn.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
A lot of research and being the early bird… The word metaverse was probably mentioned in this thread less than 10 times in 4 years before Mark Zuckerberg mentioned it.
To be quite candid, most people investing here don’t know the difference between a Token and a Coin, because they refuse to take the time and learn.
Learning more about the metaverse earlier this year changed my thoughts on crypto. Changed how I view regulations. Just changed a lot. That's when I realized just how crazy shit is going to have to get with regulations.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Last edited:

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a Gaming token. Y'all might want to look at this one
While $SAND and $MANA are getting attention, this ones been sneak pumping

Equilibrium Games (EQ) $0.751371
-"We are using Unreal Engine and Quixel Megascans to develop our games which provides us with many assets in high resolution and one of the best if not the best Engine for game development." :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

For those that don't know about Unreal Engine used with Quixel...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Shiba up around 28% on the day....

Interested to see how Kraken listing it tomorrow (and possibly an eventual Robinhood listing) plays out. In addition to the NDA they signed with a AAA game publisher....

Glad I've held and bought a little more during the dip.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
It was launched on Maiar lunchpad with the lottery but not listed on Maiar exchange, wait for an official announcement.

downloaded the wallet, but seems like geographical limitations going to exclude me again as it won’t allow me to fund

* kicks table *

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Maiar is a DEX

hmm. I was working with the instructions in this link (https://www.holoride.com/get-ride) It had said to download the maiar wallet first to purchase egld. That's where i'm stuck. So when it gets listed on the exchange I should have other options to get it than just egld or usdc?