Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS .....THE FUTURE IS GOING TO BE WILD!!!

Very interesting. I know I loved my Volt when I had it and I'm a car guy so if that sold me on EV, I can imagine when the average person drives on how hooked they'll. My thing though is the infrastructure to charge EV if everybody has one. How will that work? That's not not an overnight thing and that's what they left out in that video.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Very interesting. I know I loved my Volt when I had it and I'm a car guy so if that sold me on EV, I can imagine when the average person drives on how hooked they'll. My thing though is the infrastructure to charge EV if everybody has one. How will that work? That's not not an overnight thing and that's what they left out in that video.
Yeah man, they made an excellent point with folks dumping oil. The OPEC cartel keeps trying to manipulate prices by cutting production. Fuck them. When electric cars really jump off, those sand cacs going to be useless. But it was a nice run for them. Probably got a few more decades to eat like this.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS .....THE FUTURE IS GOING TO BE WILD!!!

Excellent video!!!

:bravo::cheers::bravo:

Proper's

tenor.gif

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
I got a sneaky suspicion this is going to get pretty bad for the immeadiate future but im starting to buy back in now, Im also looking at xlm. monero, waves, xrp, bat and bitcoin..... thats it for now when we bottom finally chainlink is another worth looking at.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a sneaky suspicion this is going to get pretty bad for the immeadiate future but im starting to buy back in now, Im also looking at xlm. monero, waves, xrp, bat and bitcoin..... thats it for now when we bottom finally chainlink is another worth looking at.
What up Big Beasley, we need that XRP tip circa 2016. :lol:

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Good calls

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The OP of this thread is funny as hell.

Is about to be hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit for giving away copies of wyckoff books on his live show.

Dude then launched an ico for bitbaster.io raised 40k to build a site which noone uses.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. Wagerr has only 2k of volume. Will it survive when BTC is at $1,200? This KYC/AML/Securities shit has killed a lot of the intended purpose for some of these cryptos. :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
WGR is dead my friend dead dead. The twitter account used to be active shits been dead..
The twitter account is active, but the market isn't. It's football season and the volume is shit today. Watching all the projects slowly bleed out and die is crazy. I was big on wagerr. Took my profits a couple months ago(had a lot of fun betting though). Just no way they going to be able to move money in and out. Too much of a hassle for those not in crypto and folks in crypto ain't using the shit. :smh: Still rooting for the project.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. I really liked the idea of WGR.

Well from what I understand it ain't dead yet...

It's just facing a hell of a lot of stiff competition...

I kinda saw that coming once they legalized those online fantasy sports gambling sites in new york..

But Im still rooting for you dudes

That fat bitch ain't sing yet...

2019 has to be a breakout year for bitcoin and xrp tho...

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even though it is the end of the year, I thought the Token Taxonomy Act would have pushed the market higher. The bill being turned into a law isn't guaranteed, but its better news than anything that happened in 2017.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Bakkt is going online 1/24 (May be delayed again)
Fidelity Digital Assets 1st Quarter
Just to name a few massively large institutions that are coming to Crypto in 2019

FILL YOUR BAGS NOW!!!!!

Safe Guaranteed Profits (Won't make you rich though)
$ADA 1102 sats
$XLM 3008 sats
$NEXO 1913 sats
Gulp.....$XRP 9453 sats

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bakkt is going online 1/24 (May be delayed again)
Fidelity Digital Assets 1st Quarter
Just to name a few massively large institutions that are coming to Crypto in 2019

FILL YOUR BAGS NOW!!!!!

Safe Guaranteed Profits (Won't make you rich though)
$ADA 1102 sats
$XLM 3008 sats
$NEXO 1913 sats
Gulp.....$XRP 9453 sats
:money: