Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to ride this wave for as long as I can. I'm wondering if my Bitcoin Cash will still be worth the HODL. What do you guys think?
All good signs are pointing to Bakkt involvement and the CBOE Bitcoin ETF in 1st Qtr 2019.

All bad signs are pointing to this bear market lasting a lot longer than people expect. Absolutely no sign of Crypto going away anytime soon.

My opinion: If you're already dug in and you don't need the money, stay grounded and ride this wave out.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
XRP and XLM aren't taking the pounding the other alts are. :idea:

I know people are still anticipating Xrapid for XRP, but Stellar Lumens has me confused. ADA and ZEC will be added to Coinbase at some point just as Stellar will but they're getting killed like everything else so it can't be that.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you guys think the bottom for bitcoin is going to be?

I want to jump in a little when there's blood in the streets

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know people are still anticipating Xrapid for XRP, but Stellar Lumens has me confused. ADA and ZEC will be added to Coinbase at some point just as Stellar will but they're getting killed like everything else so it can't be that.

Strange that XRP still has never made it over to Coinbase with all the hype and partnerships during the past months

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stellar is working with IBM.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Strange that XRP still has never made it over to Coinbase with all the hype and partnerships during the past months

XRP is a part of Coinbase Custody service. Some believe it will be added to Coinbase at some point. However, being on Coinbase may not add to the price. Coinbase doesn't seem to have the power it had in the past.

The volume, Name recognition and easy onboarding of Coinbase could still benefit XRP.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep your ears and eyes open. A lot of shit is moving while the masses are nervous

https://www.coinspeaker.com/millions-xrp-moved/amp/

Mega Transaction Alert: Over $910M Worth of XRP Moved for Just 12 Drops
cdf99f8585f78daa98826bbe7a6b341a
Julia Sakovich
15 hours ago
ripple-xrp-mega-transaction-230x153.jpg

Our world is full of mysteries and the crypto space is not an exception. It has been revealed that three mega transactions were carried out in just a few minutes and a huge amount of XRP tokens were moved to one virtual currency address.

Following this piece of news the crypto community definitely has a good issue to discuss and to make guesses about possible reasons for such a step.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
New Service from Financial Guru Stephen Corliss

http://ihuddl.com/

Earn and Spend Tokens While Investing With Your Friends and Family
The Huddl token is an incentive and payment mechanism that monetizes the utility of the Huddl platform.
The embedded social program allows every member of the community - users and contributors - to benefit from the growth of the platform.

earn.png

Earn
Earn tokens when you interact, contribute, and invest

spend.png

Spend
Spend tokens to unlock investment services at deep discounts

stake.png

Hold
Hold tokens to receive bonuses and further discounts

Membership Link: EARN FREE TOKENS

https://ihuddl.com?kid=TH3AT

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

They trying hard to prop up the market and it ain't working. No one cares about alts no more but bagholders. People ditching alts for BTC or fiat.

Coinbase eating good with all the money exiting the market through them though. All the people cashing out profits made it a record year for places like coinbase. They should see a good 2019 as more money comes out and the marketcap goes well below 50 billion.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
They trying hard to prop up the market and it ain't working. No one cares about alts no more but bagholders. People ditching alts for BTC or fiat.

Coinbase eating good with all the money exiting the market through them though. All the people cashing out profits made it a record year for places like coinbase. They should see a good 2019 as more money comes out and the marketcap goes well below 50 billion.

Coinbase is trolling folks now.

People are killing them in the comments. Lol.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know how much longer they can keep fooling folks with these pump fakes.

I've been thinking about taking a trader approach instead of long term investing. At some point between now and February/March, you may be able to make a decent profit around the upcoming events.

That being said people may start selling off for tax purposes soon, so that could hurt my plans.

Assuming no bad news or no more BTC issues happens between now and February, I don't see the price dropping below 3000/2800 for now. I could see tax related sells (trying to claim losses) possibly make the price drop slightly more though.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I've been thinking about taking a trader approach instead of long term investing. At some point between now and February/March, you may be able to make a decent profit around the upcoming events.

That being said people may start selling off for tax purposes soon, so that could hurt my plans.

Assuming no bad news or no more BTC issues happens between now and February, I don't see the price dropping below 3000/2800 for now. I could see tax related sells (trying to claim losses) possibly make the price drop slightly more though.
There's been great money timing these pump fakes. People still making 10 percent off these alts as BTC heads to 1k . When playing with big bucks, that's a nice chunk of change.

Ain't even about news anymore man. Good or bad. Speculation is basically on life support right now. I'm watching XRP and how the SEC may or may not fuck them over.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's been great money timing these pump fakes. People still making 10 percent off these alts as BTC heads to 1k . When playing with big bucks, that's a nice chunk of change.

Ain't even about news anymore man. Good or bad. Speculation is basically on life support right now. I'm watching XRP and how the SEC may or may not fuck them over.

I'm guessing the SEC will not say anything about XRP until after the pending Ripple lawsuit.Now that R3 has a system that can use XRP too, it should should help with Ripple's claim that XRP is not a security.

There is also the bill about crypto not being treated as securities.

I'm thinking if bitcoin drops to/below 1500 it will be after the ETF is officially denied and/or Bakt either doesn't move forward or low volume/interest is reported.if it drops below 1000, I'm not sure about bitcoins future, but I know a lot of people will be humbled.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm guessing the SEC will not say anything about XRP until after the pending Ripple lawsuit.Now that R3 has a system that can use XRP too, it should should help with Ripple's claim that XRP is not a security.

There is also the bill about crypto not being treated as securities.

I'm thinking if bitcoin drops to/below 1500 it will be after the ETF is officially denied and/or Bakt either doesn't move forward or low volume/interest is reported.if it drops below 1000, I'm not sure about bitcoins future, but I know a lot of people will be humbled.
U.S. government is purposely trying to kill the market. Kill the alts and leave just BTC standing manipulation and money laundering just got a lot more difficult. There are still plenty exchanges where you can swap shitcoins for BTC with just using an email signup. Government don't like that shit. They don't want to approve shit until they can get rid of these non-compliant exchanges.

BTC was below $1,500 before all the manipulation caused the rapid increase in spring 2017. That's where I think it will return while more alts just die. Then the U.S. government will finally give clear directions on BTC and crypto.