Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It keeps on going up. Not sure why.

Really doesn't make sense overall. They have their own chain and Dex coming soon, but something seems off when you compare it to the rest of the market.

I know you use the token for discounts and to vote for new coins, but pre fomo I'm not sure why the price would overall go against the market.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
ENJ took the HELL off

https://www.coindesk.com/enjincoin-crypto-soars-70-percent-on-samsung-partnership-confirmation

Gaming crypto Enjincoin (ENJ) is up 78 percent after news reports earlier today of a confirmed partnership with Samsung Electronics.

On Friday, media outlets in South Korea reported the partnership between Enjin, the Singapore-based company behind ENJ, and Samsung’s flagship smartphone S10, was confirmed, which ignited Korea’s investor base to jump in.

When reached out by CoinDesk for comment, Enjin provided confirmation regarding a partnership with Samsung Electronics, the specific entity behind the S10 flagship smartphone, but declined to reveal more details.

In late February, Samsung presented S10 at MWC Barcelona 2019, and showcased the phone’s Blockchain Keystore feature, which will house private keys to cryptocurrency assets – a function that has drawn attention thanks to the flagship product’s predicted reach of 45 million users in 2019.

During the showcase of Blockchain Keystore, the company also displayed a picture that included the logo of the Enjin crypto gaming platform. Many have been speculating since then the possibility that the Enjin wallet will be integrated with the Samsung Blockchain Keystore on S10.

ENJ is a cryptocurrency for virtual goods, namely in-game items that can be exchanged, traded or swapped cross platform with the potential to create entirely new in-game e-commerce ecosystems utilizing the ERC-1155 token based on the Ethereum blockchain.

Rumors began circulating Feb. 25 with this image aligned to the Samsung Blockchain Keystore and a leaked video of the Samsung Mobile Business Development Summit featuring Enjin’s logo.

Since then price action has given way to speculation as investors piled on to take advantage of the bullish announcements.

That sparked a frenzy of self-perpetuating investor interest as it rose 206 percent before closing out 116 percent up on the previous day.

ENJ also experienced another major spike on March 5 after announcing their Blockchain Software Development Kit (SDK) is due to launch on March 14, which helped price close out 27.5 percent higher while March 8 put those gains to shame rising another 76.1 percent over a 24-hour period to where it currently stands.

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember last year I saw $Enjin on a list of companies that were supposed be at E3 2018. I almost copped a bag frfr
Could there be a bigger blockchain presence this summer? This year's E3 should be the best time for blockchain companies to try to gain more investors and partnerships.

So I peeped this year's E3 list of participating companies and saw a familiar name...

SCRY
(DDD)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scryinfo/
Their partner list
DgXFp-iVMAEqM9q.jpg

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
BTC is up to 4700-4800, I'm cautiously optimistic about 2019. I don't think it'll repeat 2017, but it'll be better than last year.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a SHAME a lot more people from this board didn't get in during the bear market
It was essentially a RESTART or a DO OVER
Hope ya'll filled your bags

Yeah man..you got to load up when it's bear season.my dumb ass should have bought more fun coin.it was sitting at zero just waiting for Bitcoin profits to flood in.not too late but it's one cent now.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
It's a SHAME a lot more people from this board didn't get in during the bear market
It was essentially a RESTART or a DO OVER
Hope ya'll filled your bags

Remember how that market grew; it’s not too late...I actually got out too early in 2017...things will pop until the end of the year...

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
pundi x (NPXS) @ $0.002 might be one worth looking into...circulating supply is higher than ripple’s tho...but this could be a lick if it can realistically hit $0.20

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/#markets

*edit*

$0.02 would put its market cap @ $1.4 billion... $0.20 would put it @ $14 billion...don’t know enough about this project to say if that’s feasible

I bought 200k. Worth a go.

I'm debating on dropping 500 on Pundi X.

If they can get anywhere near the traction that Wechat/pay has in China this could be a nice ROI.

The XPhone is dope but has along way to go.

This is another one I need to watch. It would need 1.4B to go 10x.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
You not looking AHEAD....You thinking for the moment
I can't teach vision but whatever...you right :rolleyes:
Been hodling bitcoin and day trading FULL time since 2014. I was just trying to drop some game. There is a reason that that coin is ranked 450 and has under $6000 in liquidity, and its not because its the "best kept secret". And thats on one shitty exchange with Fake or Bot volume at best. ... But you already have the answers. Happy trading.

Last edited: