{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it’s so crazy to believe that when THATS WHAT HE SAID, it’s much more rational to believe some shit a notoriously racist blog made up for clicks.

Dude’s mother could be dying and you’re like “Players aren’t real people with real lives, the problem has to be Kyrie!” :smh:
i find it weird as shit that he's depressed now all of a sudden when before he had no issue and was fine.

But I'm let you be the detective since you was there with him as a reporter asking him questions that he told you he was depressed from his personal life.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
i find it weird as shit that he's depressed now all of a sudden when before he had no issue and was fine.

But I'm let you be the detective since you was there with him as a reporter asking him questions that he told you he was depressed from his personal life.

“I'm let you be the detective since you was there with him as a reporter asking him questions”

:hithead:

I watched someone else ask him a question and listened to his answer! I guess that’s detective work to people stupid enough to be spoonfed narratives by Barstool. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, it’s so crazy to believe that when THATS WHAT HE SAID, it’s much more rational to believe some shit a notoriously racist blog made up for clicks.

Dude’s mother could be dying and you’re like “Players aren’t real people with real lives, the problem has to be Kyrie!” :smh:

^^^^

'It's really frustrating. I think you can see it with me on the court,' he told reporters after the game.

'Sometimes I don't feel it's me, just being out there. I used to have more fun, smiling on [the] court. But it's just been so frustrating for a lot of reasons, not just basketball.'

When asked what was going on off the court, Doncic didn't go into specifics but said there was 'a lot going on.'

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I mean, he's had Lebron, KD, Harden, Tatum, Brown, Luka...

You can't say he hasn't had talent around him the last ten years...so it's hard to say it's because of Kyrie

and that Cavs team, I said Lebron was going back back then, because they had more talent than the Heat did with a older Bosh and Wade on a capped out team. That team that had the first pick won 30 something games. It's teams this year that won't win 20.

You can't just trade defense away for offense and think it will work. I think the blame will be roster make up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
^^^^

'It's really frustrating. I think you can see it with me on the court,' he told reporters after the game.

'Sometimes I don't feel it's me, just being out there. I used to have more fun, smiling on [the] court. But it's just been so frustrating for a lot of reasons, not just basketball.'

When asked what was going on off the court, Doncic didn't go into specifics but said there was 'a lot going on.'

I wonder if it's Jason Kidd blame....

Kidd has been openly critical of him

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Why not, get a better draft pick

I didn't think they were this bad

Is it time to question Chauncy?

besides the roster make up, they have a million players in the wing range

and they need to trade Simons, because he's another small two who doesn't play defense like CJ. You're just repeating the same thing, two back court teammates who score 20.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He can hate all he wants. Bucks favored to win Finals :dunno:

Here he go again. Trash talking Trilla is like trash talking Kawhi. Nigga lighten up. Nobody hating on Milwaukee bro. But Niggas like you is why I hope they lose now :lol:

What the fuck the Bucks doing @TooTrilla
winning in OT :bravo:

Giannis with the 30 20 10 triple double after his 55 pt game. I swear if they were all healthy, we could give Boston a run.
I don’t like niggas like you:roflmao3:. You know gotdamn well what @therealjondoe was referencing to my guy. Y’all almost became the first team in history to lose after being up 20 with 4 minutes to go. Don’t try to play it off my boy:lol:. Record would’ve been 6619-1 and y’all niggas would’ve been the 1. I know you was sweating. Refs were even cheating to make it happen it looked like