{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
As of now, Dallas is two games under .500 and out of the playoffs. :giggle:
rawImage.jpg

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

^^^ Draymond said Joel Embiid made a convert of him tonight. :giggle:

I watched every minute of this one. With Golden State down 9 heading into the final quarter, I almost cut the game off before Jordan Poole fueled what had been a lethargic Warriors offense and they flipped the script in the 4th.

The biggest takeaway: The Warriors have NO ANSWER for Embiid. If they make it to the Finals, out of the top 3 in the East, the Celtics are by far the most favorable matchup for them. Embiid and Antetokounmpo both could average 50 against them. Embiid was 19/22 from the free throw line vs 18/24 for the Warriors and the officiating was fair and good. The Warriors shot 50 threes, making 36% with a percentage that surely improved late-- They'd have lost if not for Poole and Curry forcing some penetration. Overall, the only matchups that I worry about for them are Embiid, Giannis, KD & AD, in that order.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I watched every minute of this one. With Golden State down 9 heading into the final quarter, I almost cut the game off before Jordan Poole fueled what had been a lethargic Warriors offense and they flipped the script in the 4th.

The biggest takeaway: The Warriors have NO ANSWER for Embiid. If they make it to the Finals, out of the top 3 in the East, the Celtics are by far the most favorable matchup for them. Embiid and Antetokounmpo both could average 50 against them. Embiid was 19/22 from the free throw line vs 18/24 for the Warriors and the officiating was fair and good. The Warriors shot 50 threes, making 36% with a percentage that surely improved late-- They'd have lost if not for Poole and Curry forcing some penetration. Overall, the only matchups that I worry about for them are Embiid, Giannis, KD & AD, in that order.

Bomani was talking about him on his podcast earlier in the week, but Embiid, might be the closest thing we've seen to Hakeem in terms of athleticism and quick feet at the Center position. When he wants to take a game over on offense and defense, he can do that

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bomani was talking about him on his podcast earlier in the week, but Embiid, might be the closest thing we've seen to Hakeem in terms of athleticism and quick feet at the Center position. When he wants to take a game over and on offense and defense, he can do that

I just wish he would stop settling for so many long threes and step backs

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

As a sixers fan, he did that for nothing since it was a waste that they didn't win the damn game.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bomani was talking about him on his podcast earlier in the week, but Embiid, might be the closest thing we've seen to Hakeem in terms of athleticism and quick feet at the Center position. When he wants to take a game over and on offense and defense, he can do that

Embiid's an amazing player.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
If you say so! :lol:
Vegas says so...but its cool. Milwaukee is the team niggas love to hate for some reason. Most of yall AND all these sports shows are sitting up discussing a whole lot of teams that aint even gonna make it past round one. Some may not even make playoffs :smh:

deafbc183d8a3c68.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Damn.

that Cavs team is weird its like they just LINGER they GOT the pieces and Donovan is the truth.

Sexton would be a PERFECT weapon to solidify that squad.

I feel Gouki cause they did Sexton so fuckin dirty man. :smh:

jVLAzE.jpg

My main issue with the Cavs is that they never supported Sexton. Every single time an article came out about him the organization never defended him not one time,especially during his rookie season. He never stood a chance with the vets in the locker room in his rookie season because they felt some type of way because the organization didn't trade that pick to keep Lebron.

It was so bad that Larry Drew had to tell the team to quit it because he was a rookie and mistakes will happen.

Then,you still have folks in the media still talking negative about him.They got their wish but still talking about a player that doesn't play for the team,no more.

Im happy that the Cavs are winning but fuck them...for the moment.

Should have been more. Fuck that crybaby

lMMswB.jpg

He gets it from his owner.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I told fools that nobody was scared of the mavericks having luka and kyrie and now luka depressed having kyrie as a teammate. :lol:

The dude clearly said he is having an issue with his private life that he doesn’t want to discuss. Crazy that people are using that to slander Kylie.

Once you have a reputation, people will rework reality to advance that preexisting narrative…

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

The dude clearly said he is having an issue with his private life that he doesn’t want to discuss. Crazy that people are using that to slander Kylie.

Once you have a reputation, people will rework reality to advance that preexisting narrative…

well, if that what you think but on twitter it says One month with Kyrie and Luka’s smile is gone!

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Ok, i'll let you think that his private life got him depressed.
Yeah, it’s so crazy to believe that when THATS WHAT HE SAID, it’s much more rational to believe some shit a notoriously racist blog made up for clicks.

Dude’s mother could be dying and you’re like “Players aren’t real people with real lives, the problem has to be Kyrie!” :smh: