{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so who in your opinion won the trade between the sixers and nets? The first time they played after the trade the nets totally dominated the sixers but the next time they played early in the season last year the sixers won handely..not only that but did it WITHOUT Embiid, Harden and Maxey AND with KD, Kyrie and Simmons playing. They were both on long winning streaks until sixers folded recently...

sooo how would you say the trade went now that we're a bit farther along??

OPEN QUESTION

Hard to say, at that time Nash was the coach and the Nets distractions were plenty. Now the Nets are over the Sixers In the standings, but IMO that assessment can't and really shouldn't be made until the season Is done.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard to say, at that time Nash was the coach and the Nets distractions were plenty. Now the Nets are over the Sixers In the standings, but IMO that assessment can't and really shouldn't be made until the season Is done.

ok lets pinpoint it down to the individuals impact so far... whose been more beneficial to their new team since the trade?

Harden (better OR nonfactor) for the sixers

Simmons (better OR nonfactor) for the nets

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so who in your opinion won the trade between the sixers and nets? The first time they played after the trade the nets totally dominated the sixers but the next time they played early in the season last year the sixers won handely..not only that but did it WITHOUT Embiid, Harden and Maxey AND with KD, Kyrie and Simmons playing. They were both on long winning streaks until sixers folded recently...

OPEN QUESTION

It was a fair trade on the performance side of things. Both teams are not worse off than before. However, I am uncertain how it looks from the business standpoint. I don’t know what all was leveraged.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm not understanding what the problem is?

They weren't shit before Kawhi and haven't been shit since he left, what issue are they having with that understanding?

OrderlyIdleGrouper-max-1mb.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
winning in OT :bravo:

I don’t like niggas like you:roflmao3:. You know gotdamn well what @therealjondoe was referencing to my guy. Y’all almost became the first team in history to lose after being up 20 with 4 minutes to go. Don’t try to play it off my boy:lol:. Record would’ve been 6619-1 and y’all niggas would’ve been the 1. I know you was sweating. Refs were even cheating to make it happen it looked like

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I don’t like niggas like you:roflmao3:. You know gotdamn well what @therealjondoe was referencing to my guy. Y’all almost became the first team in history to lose after being up 20 with 4 minutes to go. Don’t try to play it off my boy:lol:. Record would’ve been 6619-1 and y’all niggas would’ve been the 1. I know you was sweating. Refs were even cheating to make it happen it looked like
The first team in history? Get the fuck out of here. Second of all, this game doesn't mean shit. Plus two of our best players are still out injured. I was sweating bullets?? Bruh, I could have cared less. And will u cats stop saying refs cheat all the time??? Thats getting old.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

OPEN QUESTION

We won't know in it's entirety for another few seasons but as of now, it's even.

Harden's style of play will grow old just like Ben's lack of scoring/shooting will with us. I think this season comes down to coaching and I like Vaughn

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The first team in history? Get the fuck out of here. Second of all, this game doesn't mean shit. Plus two of our best players are still out injured. I was sweating bullets?? Bruh, I could have cared less. And will u cats stop saying refs cheat all the time??? Thats getting old.
It literally would’ve been the first time in history fam. I didn’t make that shit up. I showed you the actual record of teams leading up 20 with 4 minutes to go.

Also, I was saying the refs were cheating for the Raptors cuz they were. Nigga just pushed Bobby Portis out of bounds and they ain’t call shit. Plus a couple other questionable plays. I was on your gotdamn side.

Loosen up my boy. Uptight for no reason.:lol: