{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I was there. @dik cashmere mad cavs fans in the building wtf???

This nets team has a SOLID foundation. I'm disappointed cause I love that coach but you earn your money final half of the 4th quarter. That's where coaching is exposed.

@ansatsusha_gouki yo Mitchell is a silent Assassin. He just waited and waited and I told my kid... just watch. Then BOOM. The place exploded.

@jack walsh13 Had a drunk dude cursing out the beige one ALL GAME cuzzo!

Cavs

shrug-whiz-khalifa.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
My guy Gouk is consistent :lol: . Mans really backed off the Hometown team.

I come home and don't feel like watching no basketball. Im tired ass hell by the time a Cavs game is on and plus I have no way watching any games because I dont really watch TV. Im not watching an illegal link on my new laptop..

Im still mad they traded Sexton though. This organization never gave him a chance at all but it's mostly me being tired ass fuck from work.

To tell you the truth;I haven't watch any basketball this season. I mostly watch the highlights of certain teams.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I come home and don't feel like watching no basketball. Im tired ass hell by the time a Cavs game is on and plus I have no way watching any games because I dont really watch TV. Im not watching an illegal link on my new laptop..

Im still mad they traded Sexton though. This organization never gave him a chance at all but it's mostly me being tired ass fuck from work.

To tell you the truth;I haven't watch any basketball this season. I mostly watch the highlights of certain teams.

Damn.

that Cavs team is weird its like they just LINGER they GOT the pieces and Donovan is the truth.

Sexton would be a PERFECT weapon to solidify that squad.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wait till I cut up when the playoffs start. :lol: :lol: :lol:You know I'll cuss them bitch ass Sixers out in a minute and nut in their wives on the same night!!!

6uSDDr.jpg
At some point we have to question ourselves for allowing our emotions to keep getting molested