{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

The problem is that people start talking about the MVP in like January. That's ridiculous. You're talking about the MVP, before all star teams are even announced.

So you're saying the other players have little chance in February.

It's hard to take the writers serious with that bullshit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
March Madness had something to say about that I’m sure. I do know that the NBA needs some flex schedule shit like the NFL. Any time the top 2 seeds play this late in the season, it should be Nationally televised. Not NBA TV. These are some important games tho.

Yeah, they had some good games yesterday....but I was watching college anyway, so :dunno:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
The problem is that people start talking about the MVP in like January. That's ridiculous. You're talking about the MVP, before all star teams are even announced.

So you're saying the other players have little chance in February.

It's hard to take the writers serious with that bullshit.
Good point. I think it’s how it is done— If you are focused on the NBA, it makes sense to assess who has been most valuable halfway or even a quarter way through the season. But “saying the other players have little chance in February” is not the way to do it unless someone is truly having a uniquely historic and unparalleled season.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Good point. I think it’s how it is done— If you are focused on the NBA, it makes sense to assess who has been most valuable halfway or even a quarter way through the season. But “saying the other players have little chance in February” is not the way to do it unless someone is truly having a uniquely historic and unparalleled season.

I don't see them doing it in football to the degree they do it in basketball.

Where it's legit discussions about the MVP in October.

90% of sports writers have Mahomes as the MVP....

or how they start the season with Luka is the MVP favorite, meanwhile their team isn't expected to be top four in the west

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m beginning to think he really doesn’t like Lebron
Lebron comes back and ad gives you
15 points

I agree. I think he hates LeBron. AD just doesn't like playing with him, at all. Lebron might as well opt out in the summer and go back to Miami for his last two years.
This AD, get hurt, or take an effort knap shit is ridiculous.