New CDC Study: Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine Alone

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude sit down you toad. Where is your source for the health profile of the people that are in that thread. I'm going to prevent as much confounding evidence as you brought for your assertion accept I'll do your trollin ass one better. my data comes out of a study in isreal. that's enough info that if you are truly interested you'll find it easily. I'm not wasting any more keystrokes.
You know, other people also learn when you post information, not just the person you're refuting.

But I get it.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe you. I just hope those that aren't as fortunate (healthy wise) and may be better off getting the vaccine are able to make a decision in either direction based on professional information.

What do we say about the instances of people who died after getting sick for the first time? Some aren't willing to take that risk.
Everybody should know their body. If you're a person who tends to get sick alot then by all means take all 50 vaccines

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I haven’t caught this shit once.

Before I was vaccinated nor after.

Several people I know have caught it before they were vaccinated and after vaccination. Idk what I’m doing right to not catch it because I’ve been in very close proximity to everyone I’ve known to have it, and still I continue to test negative.

I say it’s the whiskey. :dunno:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your links don't work

Vaccine - autism links have been debunked by every legitimate medical entity for decades now

That's q'anon shit

You been vaccinated your while life

And like I said, I bet my ass you and no nigga on this site gave a fuck about no vaccines until Trump told y'all ass to

Then the nerve to dig this bullshit up like it was your crusade already

Boy I tell you
Link fixed

Its shows that there is a link, not from the guy that initially reported it and supposedly lost his medical license. From medical publishing within last 10 years.

I get what you're saying. I'm not them. My position on vaccines has been the same for a while, I'm against them.

And it's presumptuous to think that questioning a vaccine stems only from the narrative of one white guy. I don’t subscribe to CACs in that way.

Surround yourself with better people. Its ok to not agree with people around you.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Several people I know have caught it before they were vaccinated and after vaccination. Idk what I’m doing right to not catch it because I’ve been in very close proximity to everyone I’ve known to have it, and still I continue to test negative.

What kind of whiskey?
If natural immunity works soo well,how come you antivaxers (i.e. sara " dumb as a box of rocks"palin) end up catching covid over and over again. Also,let me also chime in on the vax boosters and think on this..Every year the cdc recommend you get a flu shot every year. The yearly flu shot is actually a booster that will protect you against the lastest strain of the flu virus.
I've never had a flu vaccine
I tell the mofokrs who are vaxed to continue to stay the fuck away from me... :lol:
Aint you vaxxed, tho? :confused:

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
This shit is getting worse than Jehovah Witness knocking on your door and trying to save you. If you believe in the vaccine, cool. If you don’t, cool. Stop trying to school each other because people could care less what a person with the opposite view believes. No one here is extra smart. All this finger pointing I told you so shit got to stop on BGOL.
Problem here is, everybody thinks they are right. And if you disagree, you're a dummy, coon, emotional, cac, etc. I never say Im right. Its all just my opinion... and fuck all of yalls :dunno:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem here is, everybody thinks they are right. And if you disagree, you're a dummy, coon, emotional, cac, etc. I never say Im right. Its all just my opinion... and fuck all of yalls :dunno:
I agree. People really running with the narrative that this whole thing is the fault of the unvaccinated.

I been masked & avoiding people since day one.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I agree. People really running with the narrative that this whole thing is the fault of the unvaccinated.

I been masked & avoiding people since day one.
Right. Look at the numbers before the vaccine even came out. All of a sudden they're higher now after half the country is vaccinated? This shit is media driven. A lot of politics involved too. I keep hearing the hospitals are so overfilled, but I can walk in with a paper cut right now and get serviced around here. And I'm still looking for those mass graves and refrigerated trucks with all the bodies.

Niggas in here talking bout the numbers are actually worse or under reported of covid deaths? Yeah....because all those 80 year olds in nursing homes, folks with heart disease and stage 4 cancer that died, just got unlucky and covid got em first :hmm:

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not everything is for everyone. This thread is proof that people can read the same thing but come away with different conclusions. That’s ok. That’s what discussion is for.

My politics with this are that I believe the vaccine is a good measure of protection and that COVID doesn’t give a damn how healthy you are. The thing that really gets me is the lack of concern for the next person. I don’t think I’ve heard people refute that it isn’t highly contagious. Also, at this point, it is likely that you know someone who has experienced a death from COVID. Believing all of this, I still would much rather be a part of discussions talking to someone who is anti vaccine than not talking to them.

As many brothers here talking about the vaccine and COVID are a conspiracy…maybe in the way that some people are letting it spread for population control and freeing up of resources. If this is true, millions have died from COVID and that means property will be available.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I never got the vaccine . I had COVID three times , the first time I went to the E R , They told me they had no rooms and to go home , take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids and hope that my immune system would fight it off . I felt like I almost died . The second time it was hardly noticeable except for the fever and a slight headache . Third time was about the same as the second except there wasn't much of a headache just a fever and slight cough .Each time was Verified by COVID test at the emergency room . I still wear mask and social distance myself but I am not sold on the vaccine .
I too have never received or elected to get the vaccine so far. At the end of 2019 my wife, after returning home from NY said she felt the sickest she had ever been in her entire life. Later on, the entire Coronavirus / Covid-19 thing gained attention with NY as a severe epicenter. My wife and daughters got vaccinated due to having to travel and other issues when the supposed vaccines became available. Fast forward, my wife and daughter in the last days of 2021 both tested positive for the virus, using an at-home test kit. I did not test because I felt the next several days would tell the tale. My wife and daughter experienced some mild congestion and a slight headache for a day or so. My 90+-year-old Mother-in-law that we care for experienced a slight sore throat. I experienced a runny nose and some slight congestion, however, the day before I had some egg nog and 2 pieces of some good-ass cheesecake. I've found that as I've gotten older diary and I don't do well, especially during the colder months. Therefore the onset of excess phlegm I was dealing with could have easily and more likely been due to the diary and not Covid or maybe a combination of both. Yet, other than that I really feel good, like better than I have been feeling in years, especially after buying some new box springs and mattresses for my bed, and restarting my workout regimen!!! I'm not saying this conclusively proves or disproves anything, I only offer it up as a situation for rational discussion!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

You can catch it and not show symptoms.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not everything is for everyone. This thread is proof that people can read the same thing but come away with different conclusions. That’s ok. That’s what discussion is for.

My politics with this are that I believe the vaccine is a good measure of protection and that COVID doesn’t give a damn how healthy you are. The thing that really gets me is the lack of concern for the next person. I don’t think I’ve heard people refute that it isn’t highly contagious. Also, at this point, it is likely that you know someone who has experienced a death from COVID. Believing all of this, I still would much rather be a part of discussions talking to someone who is anti vaccine than not talking to them.

As many brothers here talking about the vaccine and COVID are a conspiracy…maybe in the way that some people are letting it spread for population control and freeing up of resources. If this is true, millions have died from COVID and that means property will be available.

I have already bought an apartment complex...brah

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
You can catch it and not show symptoms.

True, but we test regularly at work (most just looking for free time off) and I’ve always been negative. Symptomatic or not. I just came off quarantine because my job said I was exposed to someone who tested positive. I’m still negative.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That isn't what they are saying at all. :smh: They are saying that somebody with a previous infection + vaccination is better protected than someone with no prior infection but vaccinated and obviously better protected than somebody unvaccinated. Imperial college found the same thing. People previously had 6 months of protection from a prior infection but not with Omicron.

Controlling for vaccine status, age, sex, ethnicity, asymptomatic status, region and specimen date, Omicron was associated with a 5.40 (95% CI: 4.38-6.63) fold higher risk of reinfection compared with Delta. To put this into context, in the pre-Omicron era, the UK “SIREN” study of COVID infection in healthcare workers estimated that prior infection afforded 85% protection against a second COVID infection over 6 months. The reinfection risk estimated in the current study suggests this protection has fallen to 19% (95%CI: 0-27%) against an Omicron infection.

This was something I posted a few days ago. It basically said the more severe the infection, the more antibodies. Omicron is a mild infection so the antibodies may not last as long.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was something I posted a few days ago. It basically said the more severe the infection, the more antibodies. Omicron is a mild infection so the antibodies may not last as long.

You already know my better half has a trip planned so I was looking at the new rules for the vaccine pass versus the pass sanitaire which we have on our phones still. They have removed the option to present proof of recovery in lieu of vaccination I think because of the issue you mentioned regarding Omicron.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Saying defensive driving is better than wearing seatbelts alone is not the same as saying you don't need to wear your seatbelt. Because it can imply that wearing seatbelts with defensive driving is better than just defensive driving.
So basically a healthy immune system with a vaccine is better than just having the vax. This is why people who are vaccinated and had covid have the best Covid protection.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
If natural immunity works soo well,how come you antivaxers (i.e. sara " dumb as a box of rocks"palin) end up catching covid over and over again. Also,let me also chime in on the vax boosters and think on this..Every year the cdc recommend you get a flu shot every year. The yearly flu shot is actually a booster that will protect you against the lastest strain of the flu virus.
The study showed that anyone can get Covid more than once, people who had it before, and people who got vaxxed.

What the study did was look at millions of people to determine the rate at which Vaxxed people got it again and compared with with unvaxced. It found that if you are vaxxed and never had Covid, you have a 3x higher chance of catching Covid than a person with natural immunity. The study also found that if you got vaxxed and had Covid, you had more protection(2x) than someone with just natural immunity.

But the study found that a vaxxed person who never had Covid had a 5x greater chance of hospitalization than a person with natural immunity who had never been vaxxed. And the vaccine provided no protection against hospitalization to people who already had Covid.

This isn’t opinion, it’s a study done on millions of people, and published by the CDC.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Saying defensive driving is better than wearing seatbelts alone is not the same as saying you don't need to wear your seatbelt. Because it can imply that wearing seatbelts with defensive driving is better than just defensive driving.
So basically a healthy immune system with a vaccine is better than just having the vax. This is why people who are vaccinated and had covid have the best Covid protection.
This would be true if the vaccine was 100% safe, which it is not. It is unlikely that you would get sick from it, but it’s happened to tens of thousands of people. Why take the unnecessary risk of it provides no protection to certain groups.