New CDC Study: Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine Alone

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
New study from the CDC released on Friday shows natural immunity gives a person 3x the protective (against catching Covid) than the vaccine does to people who never had Covid.

The story gets even worse for vaccines in terms of hospitalization. The vaccine offers no additional protection against hospitalization for people who already had Covid.

The study is from the CDC and used data from more than 2 million people. The data is clearly laid put in the report saying everything that I said above. It’s no longer speculation - it is in introverted fact and science.

Here’s a link to the study, and a video explaining what it says.

England has already ended vaccine mandates. Expect the same here in the US in coming months. Once people get out of the mass psychosis the shit is going to hit the fan. Fauci may end up in prison.

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you even read the CDC report? This was taken from it

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons. Additional future recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted as the virus and immunity levels change.

And how long does natural immunity last because know multiple people that caught covid twice?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons. Additional future recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted as the virus and immunity levels change.

And how long does natural immunity last because know multiple people that caught covid twice?
You realize that’s not from the study, nor was it written by the scientists who conducted the real search. That is an abstract written about the study. It’s like ignoring a book, and talking about the snippet written on the back.

The study says exactly what I wrote above.

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You realize that’s not from the study, nor was it written by the scientists who conducted the real search. That is an abstract written about the study. It’s like ignoring a book, and talking about the snippet written on the back.

These are the doctors that contributed to the report this is what they observed:

Tomás M. León, PhD1; Vajeera Dorabawila, PhD2; Lauren Nelson, MPH1; Emily Lutterloh, MD2,3; Ursula E. Bauer, PhD2; Bryon Backenson, MPH2,3; Mary T. Bassett, MD2; Hannah Henry, MPH1; Brooke Bregman, MPH1; Claire M. Midgley, PhD4; Jennifer F. Myers, MPH1; Ian D. Plumb, MBBS4; Heather E. Reese, PhD4; Rui Zhao, MPH1; Melissa Briggs-Hagen, MD4; Dina Hoefer, PhD2; James P. Watt, MD1; Benjamin J. Silk, PhD4; Seema Jain, MD1; Eli S. Rosenberg, PhD2,3

Again I ask did you even read the report you posted?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Go catch that shit then. This shit is the most manufactured ass oppression of all time. Filthy CACs got y'all caught up in their unwashed movement. Next they will have y'all fighting for the freedom to stink.
No one is saying you should catch it, you’re right it can be deadly. My point is that if you already had it, and survived, this study shows there’s no need to get the vaccine

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
These are the doctors that contributed to the report this is what they observed:

Tomás M. León, PhD1; Vajeera Dorabawila, PhD2; Lauren Nelson, MPH1; Emily Lutterloh, MD2,3; Ursula E. Bauer, PhD2; Bryon Backenson, MPH2,3; Mary T. Bassett, MD2; Hannah Henry, MPH1; Brooke Bregman, MPH1; Claire M. Midgley, PhD4; Jennifer F. Myers, MPH1; Ian D. Plumb, MBBS4; Heather E. Reese, PhD4; Rui Zhao, MPH1; Melissa Briggs-Hagen, MD4; Dina Hoefer, PhD2; James P. Watt, MD1; Benjamin J. Silk, PhD4; Seema Jain, MD1; Eli S. Rosenberg, PhD2,3

Again I ask did you even read the report you posted?
You are quoting the abstract, not the report. The report contains scientific research and fact. What you quoted there is a statement that was put on by the CDC. It’s not a part of the report, nor should it be read as such.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Oh my goodness for the last time not everyone have this immunity. Hell there are some people immune to Ebola
The study looked at more than 2 million people in California. It’s the most comprehensive study on natural immunity to Covid ever done. The findings in the study are pretty compelling.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The study looked at more than 2 million people in California. It’s the most comprehensive study on natural immunity to Covid ever done. The findings in the study are pretty compelling.
Liar.... post a link to the study ... if it really exists. :nose:

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I never got the vaccine . I had COVID three times , the first time I went to the E R , They told me they had no rooms and to go home , take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids and hope that my immune system would fight it off . I felt like I almost died . The second time it was hardly noticeable except for the fever and a slight headache . Third time was about the same as the second except there wasn't much of a headache just a fever and slight cough .Each time was Verified by COVID test at the emergency room . I still wear mask and social distance myself but I am not sold on the vaccine .

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never got the vaccine . I had COVID three times , the first time I went to the E R , They told me they had no rooms and to go home , take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids and hope that my immune system would fight it off . I felt like I almost died . The second time it was hardly noticeable except for the fever and a slight headache . Third time was about the same as the second except there wasn't much of a headache just a fever and slight cough .Each time was Verified by COVID test at the emergency room . I still wear mask and social distance myself but I am not sold on the vaccine .

Shit. I am after that story lol. Good to see you healthy and moving with life. To each its own.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Looks like you are kicking ass today. LOL

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
YOU SMOKIN' DAT SHIT BABYGWIRL. :smh:

nxmEif.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
No one is saying you should catch it, you’re right it can be deadly. My point is that if you already had it, and survived, this study shows there’s no need to get the vaccine

I’ve caught it twice and survived it but I’m still with vaccines. Not just for Covid but overall because I believe in the scientific data and overall empirical data. Not no made up Trump bullshit but hardcore facts. IDGAF what people say about natural immunity, I follow the science and data. I’m not against people who don’t vax though but the bullshit about not to get the vaccine is mind game shit to me. And I’m not playing. Second time I caught it you wouldn’t even know I had it because I did vax. Convinced both brothers and they came through it fine as well. If I’m playing poker, blackjack etc I’m never playing the house. I’m going to win. Moving on.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I’ve caught it twice and survived it but I’m still with vaccines. Not just for Covid but overall because I believe in the scientific data and overall empirical data. Not no made up Trump bullshit but hardcore facts. IDGAF what people say about natural immunity, I follow the science and data. I’m not against people who don’t vax though but the bullshit about not to get the vaccine is mind game shit to me. And I’m not playing. Second time I caught it you wouldn’t even know I had it because I did vax. Convinced both brothers and they came through it fine as well. If I’m playing poker, blackjack etc I’m never playing the house. I’m going to win. Moving on.
The science and the data say that if you had Covid, the vaccine offers you zero protection from hospitalization. I quoted the CDCs own study that says exactly that. Notice how no one is challenging what I said, because the report clearly says that.

Allyou have are trolls in here saying stuff like “your stupid” or “did you read the abstract, it says get the vaccine. I don’t need to read the science in the report.”

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New study from the CDC released on Friday shows natural immunity gives a person 3x the protective (against catching Covid) than the vaccine does to people who never had Covid.

The story gets even worse for vaccines in terms of hospitalization. The vaccine offers no additional protection against hospitalization for people who already had Covid.

The study is from the CDC and used data from more than 2 million people. The data is clearly laid put in the report saying everything that I said above. It’s no longer speculation - it is in introverted fact and science.

Here’s a link to the study, and a video explaining what it says.

England has already ended vaccine mandates. Expect the same here in the US in coming months. Once people get out of the mass psychosis the shit is going to hit the fan. Fauci may end up in prison.

This is old news that a lot of unbiased doctors have been saying for a while now.

I caught it, recovered and got my antibodies tested by my primary care doctor and he said I had natural immunity and would likely not catch it again but still might want to consider the vaccine for double protection. He could not explain why.

It is unpopular to state these facts so be prepared to get lynched by the vax mob that will insult you to no end on here because they hate any facts that oppose the vaccine.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Covid checking in and out your shit like the Motel 6

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The science and the data say that if you had Covid, the vaccine offers you zero protection from hospitalization. I quoted the CDCs own study that says exactly that. Notice how no one is challenging what I said, because the report clearly says that. And the consequences of it.

Allyou have are trolls in here saying stuff like “your stupid” or “did you read the abstract, it says get the vaccine. I don’t need to read the science in the report.”

I never said you were stupid. I understand your opinion but I countered with mine and why I will still get the vaccines. BLUF (bottom line up front) I’m not playing fair with no opponent. Viruses, people, life etc. If I can get the advantage I’m taking it. To each their own. Stand on your choice and own it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^