New CDC Study: Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine Alone

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hey, since you’re so against getting the Covid vaccination don’t show up to the emergency room when it’s your turn to deal with it. Keep believing the bullshit you believe and don’t clog up the emergency room. Peace.
Yup. Agreed.

l3ihnN.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
1. Natural immunity wanes. The only way to boost it without getting vaccinated is to get infected again.

2. Natural immunity from one variant doesn't necessarily protect you from another variant as we've seen with omicron.

3. The conservative people (fire fauci crowd) you're aligning yourself with are also the "back the blue", "I stand for my flag", "all lives matter" folks.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Go catch that shit then. This shit is the most manufactured ass oppression of all time. Filthy CACs got y'all caught up in their unwashed movement. Next they will have y'all fighting for the freedom to stink.

This reminds me of an NPR web stream (their Science Friday program) interview I listened to where the guest was an author by the name James Hamblin who hasn't showered in FIVE YEARS to retain the microbes on his skin.

The host sounded so relieved that the interview was remote due to COVID-19 :lol: :roflmao:

Last edited:

Blackouttt

Emeritus Opinion Provider (Lurker)
Registered
This shit is getting worse than Jehovah Witness knocking on your door and trying to save you. If you believe in the vaccine, cool. If you don’t, cool. Stop trying to school each other because people could care less what a person with the opposite view believes. No one here is extra smart. All this finger pointing I told you so shit got to stop on BGOL.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The science and the data say that if you had Covid, the vaccine offers you zero protection from hospitalization. I quoted the CDCs own study that says exactly that. Notice how no one is challenging what I said, because the report clearly says that.

Allyou have are trolls in here saying stuff like “your stupid” or “did you read the abstract, it says get the vaccine. I don’t need to read the science in the report.”
Dumb ass.... you could just post a link to this so called report then we could read it for ourselves.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is the point.

If you get Covid and survive then you really don't need the vaccine?

But if you have never caught Covid then you should because it will boost your immune system and help you not get Covid and if you do it will be less severe.

The 2 million people studied were people who already had Covid?

Were they comparing the levels of antibodies with those who recovered from Covid with those that got vaccines?

Did they infect people to see the severity?

It never really said don't get vaccines it said vaccines don't give any added protection if you already got infected and recover.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is the point.

If you get Covid and survive then you really don't need the vaccine?

But if you have never caught Covid then you should because it will boost your immune system and help you not get Covid and if you do it will be less severe.

The 2 million people studied were people who already had Covid?

Were they comparing the levels of antibodies with those who recovered from Covid with those that got vaccines?

Did they infect people to see the severity?

It never really said don't get vaccines it said vaccines don't give any added protection if you already got infected and recover.
Then get all the vaccines all 50 of em lol..do ya thing

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im curious to know why some people who are against the vaccine think it’s poison or bad? Seriously, someone explain the crazy fear about the vaccine. Also, explain why people would be willing to take other drugs, chemicals, and things not meant for consumption but not the vaccine.

At this point, I’d think we would know about harsh reactions and side effects if it was as bad as some people make it out to be.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
“Vaccination protected against COVID-19 and related hospitalization, and surviving a previous infection protected against a reinfection and
related hospitalization during periods of predominantly Alpha and Delta variant transmission, before the emergence of Omicron; evidence
suggests decreased protection from both vaccine- and infection-induced immunity against Omicron infections, although additional
protection with widespread receipt of booster COVID-19 vaccine doses is expected. Initial infection among unvaccinated persons increases
risk for serious illness, hospitatization, long-term sequelae, and death; by November 30, 2021, approximately 130,781 residents of California
and New York had died from COVID-19. Thus, vaccination remains the safest and primary strategy to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infections,
associated complications, and onward transmission. Primary COVID-19 vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended
by CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to ensure that all eligible persons are up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which
provides the most robust protection against initial infection, severe illness, hospitalization, long-term sequelae, and death.***** Additional

recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted in the future as the virus and immunity levels change.”

I read the study. This was the discussion/conclusion. FROM THE STUDY.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im curious to know why some people who are against the vaccine think it’s poison or bad? Seriously, someone explain the crazy fear about the vaccine. Also, explain why people would be willing to take other drugs, chemicals, and things not meant for consumption but not the vaccine.

At this point, I’d think we would know about harsh reactions and side effects if it was as bad as some people make it out to be.
Ask them to look at the list of drugs Pfizer makes that many take religiously every day but don’t trust the vaccine lol

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never got the vaccine . I had COVID three times , the first time I went to the E R , They told me they had no rooms and to go home , take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids and hope that my immune system would fight it off . I felt like I almost died . The second time it was hardly noticeable except for the fever and a slight headache . Third time was about the same as the second except there wasn't much of a headache just a fever and slight cough .Each time was Verified by COVID test at the emergency room . I still wear mask and social distance myself but I am not sold on the vaccine .
Good for you, but that doesn't prove the goofy ass OP right.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure yet, but just from brief observations, of a need for MORE vaccines and boosters,

indicates a dependency is building up, like your immune system after so many injections

and forced spike protein production, will weaken and become more susceptible to covid

and other possible respiratory infections.

Im depending on you labrats to give us actual accounts of your state of being especially by your fourth

and fifth booster shot..

the crazy shit is, its not even close to being midterm research, at the rate we are going, the average vaxxer would be on his

19th to 20th booster before we hit the mid term mark.. in four to five years..

It took them sixteen fuckin years to approve prozac.... to fight depression,

they approved it.. AFTER SIXTEEN FUCKIN YEARS.

Only to recall it, because it caused suicidal thoughts..not to mention birth defects and shit..

and did I mention this was AFTER 16 years of research you fuckin labrat fucks!!!

Let that sink the fuck in

vax heads!!!!

LONG TERM STUDY IS NEEDED FOR EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS!!

GET OVER IT!!!

IN THE MEANTIME.... keep us posted..

anybody hear from Drayonis..

@Drayonis

How you feeling big fella? Any sore throats?? Headaches fevers?? Hospital Visits???

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New study from the CDC released on Friday shows natural immunity gives a person 3x the protective (against catching Covid) than the vaccine does to people who never had Covid.

The story gets even worse for vaccines in terms of hospitalization. The vaccine offers no additional protection against hospitalization for people who already had Covid.

The study is from the CDC and used data from more than 2 million people. The data is clearly laid put in the report saying everything that I said above. It’s no longer speculation - it is in introverted fact and science.

Here’s a link to the study, and a video explaining what it says.

England has already ended vaccine mandates. Expect the same here in the US in coming months. Once people get out of the mass psychosis the shit is going to hit the fan. Fauci may end up in prison.

Bill Gates will still be in the poor parts of Africa trying to change up their dna.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you even read the CDC report? This was taken from it

Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons. Additional future recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted as the virus and immunity levels change.

And how long does natural immunity last because know multiple people that caught covid twice?
Why read entire articles when you can pick and choose your talking points?

Directed towards the OP agenda by the way, not you.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there are plenty of cacs in the Herman Cain Award Thread who have earned a natural death by trying to get natural immunity.
Gone right on head then wit ya bad self.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not one of you dumb bitches have a damn about a vaccine until a white con man needed you to

That is a wild ass fact to ignore

I ain't never seen crackas trick niggas this bad in my entire life lol we going out sad af
Damn homie... at least try to be coherent in your incoherent ramblings.
So you're saying that you've never had any vaccination of any sort?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I never got the vaccine . I had COVID three times , the first time I went to the E R , They told me they had no rooms and to go home , take Tylenol and drink plenty of fluids and hope that my immune system would fight it off . I felt like I almost died . The second time it was hardly noticeable except for the fever and a slight headache . Third time was about the same as the second except there wasn't much of a headache just a fever and slight cough .Each time was Verified by COVID test at the emergency room . I still wear mask and social distance myself but I am not sold on the vaccine .

2 things you said here are the exact reasons why people should get vaccinated.

1 - You went to the ER and they had no rooms. What if you had been shot? Still no rooms. What if you had a stroke? Still no rooms. What if you had been in a car accident? Still no rooms. Everyone loses when ERs are full. So what do we know right now is the best help against hospitalizations? The vaccine.

2 - Your natural immunity will run out. That is just a fact. Im sure you nor anyone else want to re-live what happened to you the first time you caught it. The best way to make sure it doesnt is to take the vaccine even though you have had it in the past.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn homie... at least try to be coherent in your incoherent ramblings.
So you're saying that you've never had any vaccination of any sort?

LOL,

What he is attempting to say is, all the non vaxxxers "didnt give a damn about a vaccine"

untill "cacs" convinced us to do so...

He is actually one of your vaxxxer allys,

he just get highly emotional at times and needs some warm milk and cookies... :lol: