New CDC Study: Natural Immunity is Better Than Vaccine Alone

Spawn

Star
BGOL Investor
If natural immunity works soo well,how come you antivaxers (i.e. sara " dumb as a box of rocks"palin) end up catching covid over and over again. Also,let me also chime in on the vax boosters and think on this..Every year the cdc recommend you get a flu shot every year. The yearly flu shot is actually a booster that will protect you against the lastest strain of the flu virus.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re a troll and embarrassingly stupid. No vaccine is indefinite. Jesus Christ I’m close to putting you on ignore

Define stupid...

vaxxers can only attack the fact bringers, they run from facts, like

faggots running from the block bully...

No vaccine is indefinite what the fuck does that even mean??

For fuckin measles mumps and rubella you only need TWO Fuckin doses..

How many booster they working on for covid??

fuck outta here.

like I need you to read my post..

youre fuckin delusional and retarded!!!

and your beats and music selection

the fuckin WORST ever!!

You never provided ONE fuckin BANGER.. NOT ONE!!

you need new hobbies bitch!!!

now go find the ignore button..and use it like you use
your double dong..

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
If natural immunity works soo well,how come you antivaxers (i.e. sara " dumb as a box of rocks"palin) end up catching covid over and over again. Also,let me also chime in on the vax boosters and think on this..Every year the cdc recommend you get a flu shot every year. The yearly flu shot is actually a booster that will protect you against the lastest strain of the flu virus.
Because many people who are anti-vax are anti-mask. Generally they have a higher risk tolerance and are exposing themselves to more unsafe conditions on top of having no prior immunities. It's about viral load. Ya'll are talking shit but it's painful how ignorant many of you are. I'm J&J vaccinated and boosted. (lucky to find J&J booster because your pharmaceutical dictators are trying to guinea pig the human population.) shit is wild the propaganda and defamation campaigns they have ongoing.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Define stupid...

vaxxers can only attack the fact bringers, they run from facts, like

faggots running from the block bully...

No vaccine is indefinite what the fuck does that even mean??

For fuckin measles mumps and rubella you only need TWO Fuckin doses..

How many booster they working on for covid??

fuck outta here.

like I need you to read my post..

youre fuckin delusional and retarded!!!

and you beats and music selection

the fuckin WORST ever!!

You never provided ONE fuckin BANGER.. NOT ONE!!

you need new hobbies bitch!!!

now go find the ignore button..and use it like you use
your double dong..
This guy Smfh

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The Herman Cain thread is full of healthy normal adults.

Source?
Dude sit down you toad. Where is your source for the health profile of the people that are in that thread. I'm going to prevent as much confounding evidence as you brought for your assertion accept I'll do your trollin ass one better. my data comes out of a study in isreal. that's enough info that if you are truly interested you'll find it easily. I'm not wasting any more keystrokes.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you taken the vax yet? If so which one,

Have you suffered any symptoms afterwards..

Like fatigue, sorethroat, pain in joints etc...??

I did pfizer

1st shot..chills for about an hour the night i got it..

2nd shot i had aches for about 2days and felt off for another 2days

looked it up and what i read said that those symptoms are expected and means my immune system was working

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I did pfizer

looked it up and what i read said that those symptoms are expected and means my immune system was working
According to the troll the vaccine doesn’t work because you need to get more than one shot . Lmbaoo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did pfizer

Glad you holdin you up...

Have you had any cold symptoms since then??

How's your energy levels??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to the troll the vaccine doesn’t work because you need to get more than one shot . Lmbaoo

According to my taste in music you fuckin suck, now provide some dope tracks

or shut the fuck up and put me on ignore forever...

I thought you knew you fuckin with Mrfreddygoodbud AKA

Mr Miyagi

with yo danielson lookinass..!!

Ol Im gonna put you on ignore because Im a shook lil bitch lookin ass

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Not everyone has a strong immune system

but I was blessed to have one. :dunno:

giphy.gif

Me > Covid

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah...everyone learned that in the sixth grade.
What evidence do you have that the data collected is flawed?
6th grade huh? Your platitudes bely your ignorance. From the testing to determine infection rate to the number of vaccinations delivered to unique principles being counted in err (second does being counted as a novel first dose AS well as a booster, then again at the actual booster - 2 false data points for those having trouble counting). The number of broken spokes in this pandemic vaccine wheel are almost innumerable. These fuck ass half applied vaccines are actually helping to mutate this shit :D. The distributions are so asymmetric and lacking uniform application that you lose almost all effectiveness at controlling communal spread. 30-50years from now the scientific history books are going to look wild.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude sit down you toad. Where is your source for the health profile of the people that are in that thread. I'm going to prevent as much confounding evidence as you brought for your assertion accept I'll do your trollin ass one better. my data comes out of a study in isreal. that's enough info that if you are truly interested you'll find it easily. I'm not wasting any more keystrokes.

In other words, either you DON'T have a source or you know it won't stand up to scrutiny.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Your links don't work

Vaccine - autism links have been debunked by every legitimate medical entity for decades now

That's q'anon shit

You been vaccinated your while life

And like I said, I bet my ass you and no nigga on this site gave a fuck about no vaccines until Trump told y'all ass to

Then the nerve to dig this bullshit up like it was your crusade already

Boy I tell you

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a generalization...I haven't been vaxxed not have I caught covid

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
According to my taste in music you fuckin suck, now provide some dope tracks

or shut the fuck up and put me on ignore forever...

I thought you knew you fuckin with Mrfreddygoodbud AKA

Mr Miyagi

with yo danielson lookinass..!!

Ol Im gonna put you on ignore because Im a shook lil bitch lookin ass
Your taste in anything is irrelevant. You have the mind of a goldfish

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Why are anti vaxxers working so he’s to convince everybody the vaccine doesn’t work? What’s your cac agenda?

I been thinking about this and the only thing I can come up with - again - is a general fear of the needle or apprehension that it's going to some way mess with their pristine body chemistries.

Even so, it's THEIR body... which is fine EXPECT if:

1) they're out there getting infected, taking up hospital beds, and infecting other people because they just want to "get on with their lives"...

or

2) In their rushed fear to legitimize their decisions, they are out here trying to convince OTHER people (family, friends, strangers) that their research is sound and they end up putting those people at risk. It's incredibly selfish of folks to fashion themselves as some expert, or talk up how they "survived COVID x-amount of times, so YOU can too..don't be a poosy" and then some poor fuck with a weakened immune system or bad pipes thinks they can do the same and croaks based on some internet thug's expert opinion..

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been thinking about this and the only thing I can come up with - again - is a general fear of the needle or apprehension that it's going to some way mess with their pristine body chemistries.

Even so, it's THEIR body... which is fine EXPECT if:

1) they're out there getting infected, taking up hospital beds, and infecting other people because they just want to "get on with their lives"...

or

2) In their rushed fear to legitimize their decisions, they are out here trying to convince OTHER people (family, friends, strangers) that their research is sound and they end up putting those people at risk. It's incredibly selfish of folks to fashion themselves as some expert, or talk up how they "survived COVID x-amount of times, so YOU can too..don't be a poosy" and then some poor fuck with a weakened immune system or bad pipes thinks they can do the same and croaks based on some internet thug's expert opinion..
Or 3 in my case my immune system has fought this at every turn even while others around me have been sick. So I don't need to get the vaccine

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Or 3 in my case my immune system has fought this at every turn even while others around me have been sick. So I don't need to get the vaccine

I believe you. I just hope those that aren't as fortunate (health wise) and may be better off getting the vaccine are able to make a decision in either direction based on professional information.

What do we say about the instances of people who died after getting sick for the first time? Some aren't willing to take that risk.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That isn't what they are saying at all. :smh: They are saying that somebody with a previous infection + vaccination is better protected than someone with no prior infection but vaccinated and obviously better protected than somebody unvaccinated. Imperial college found the same thing. People previously had 6 months of protection from a prior infection but not with Omicron.

Controlling for vaccine status, age, sex, ethnicity, asymptomatic status, region and specimen date, Omicron was associated with a 5.40 (95% CI: 4.38-6.63) fold higher risk of reinfection compared with Delta. To put this into context, in the pre-Omicron era, the UK “SIREN” study of COVID infection in healthcare workers estimated that prior infection afforded 85% protection against a second COVID infection over 6 months. The reinfection risk estimated in the current study suggests this protection has fallen to 19% (95%CI: 0-27%) against an Omicron infection.

This is part of my issue here in bold. The protection of the vaccine is greatly reduced with mutations that, from my understanding, would happen even if the whole world got vaccinated at the same time.

How are we protecting ourselves if this is constantly mutating, and the efficacy is decreasing?

I get it, some protection is better than none, and many get jabbed to protect their loved ones that they are around.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because many people who are anti-vax are anti-mask. Generally they have a higher risk tolerance and are exposing themselves to more unsafe conditions on top of having no prior immunities. It's about viral load. Ya'll are talking shit but it's painful how ignorant many of you are. I'm J&J vaccinated and boosted. (lucky to find J&J booster because your pharmaceutical dictators are trying to guinea pig the human population.) shit is wild the propaganda and defamation campaigns they have ongoing.
I'm cool with wearing masks.

And I could be wrong, but I recall hearing that J&J was less effective and had some side effects.

What made you go with J&J?