New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking at CNN & MSNBC and it appears the Covid-19 numbers keep rising (CA, TX, FL, etc.)which means parts, if not most states might have to shut down again. Do any of you see a 3rd stimulus package after this one?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm looking at CNN & MSNBC and it appears the Covid-19 numbers keep rising (CA, TX, FL, etc.)which means parts, if not most states might have to shut down again. Do any of you see a 3rd stimulus package after this one?
I would love to see a stimulus Package that last through the end of the year but with the Republicans in charge of the Senate that’s not going to happen. Right now Mitch McConnell and his marry men are just winging it until November

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love to see a stimulus Package that last through the end of the year but with the Republicans in charge of the Senate that’s not going to happen. Right now Mitch McConnell and his marry men are just winging it until November

I'm on the same page as you, ideally, the Harris, Sanders, Markey bill of $2,000 a month of recurring payments would work for the duration of the pandemic, and you shut down most things, but not all until you can as they like to say "flatten the curve." (the recurring payments would help to sustain people if they are home).
Ironically, several members of the Fed hinted that direct stimulus (recurring payments) would help keep the economy afloat too. Nevertheless, McConnell and his boys stand in the way. Ideal scenario is that the Dems gain the majority in the Senate and maintain the House, and then they can at least try to help the people in January 2021.

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sick of these pos, they literally had months to prepare for a stimulus package and the extention to unemployment benefits and fiddled with their fingers. Senators and all members of congress need term limits some of these faggots been in that position way to long especially Mitch the bitch aka jigsaw puppet on his tricycle always on some corny shit. They literally forcing ppl back to work when in some places there isn't any jobs reopened. If ppl can't put food on their tables because of all this bs while they figure things out will turn desparate and crime will rise, robberies will be at all time high.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm sick of these pos, they literally had months to prepare for a stimulus package and the extention to unemployment benefits and fiddled with their fingers. Senators and all members of congress need term limits some of these faggots been in that position way to long especially Mitch the bitch aka jigsaw puppet on his tricycle always on some corny shit. They literally forcing ppl back to work when in some places there isn't any jobs reopened. If ppl can't put food on their tables because of all this bs while they figure things out will turn desparate and crime will rise, robberies will be at all time high.

Robberies and crime being at an all time high is a feature, not a bug. They want people to vote for Trump who will crack down on crime. They don't realize everyone is old enough to remember life before Trump and that everything happening is mostly worse because of his and the GOP's handling of the situation.

People on unemployment are following this closely and they aren't all democrats.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Expect it to get everyone about mid-to-late October so Trump can come out and say before the election how grateful you should be that he allowed this check to be given to you twice and over 200,000 will believe he actually solely and only personally did this for them. The level of ignorance of folks use to surprise me when Bush was in office but this the level ignorance displayed and supported is seriously on another stratosphere... Reality doesn't seem real especially here in 2020...

It's a major crisis in the states and around the world and we talking about a major news report on a gotdamn elephant test bruh...:smh:

no reasonable thinking brother can watch this type of white privilege with a straight face...

Im laughing at the way he mocks 45th

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

If theres no Vaccine come Jan and Dems flip the senate and the big house. I can see a third, maybe even a 4th.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Probably trying to drag it out to the beginning of fall/campaign season and then run on look how we took care of you.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Robberies and crime being at an all time high is a feature, not a bug. They want people to vote for Trump who will crack down on crime. They don't realize everyone is old enough to remember life before Trump and that everything happening is mostly worse because of his and the GOP's handling of the situation.

People on unemployment are following this closely and they aren't all democrats.

Yeah. When you look at him polling in the low 30s for his handling of covid-19, that means his base is leaving on him. Usually, you couldn't get him below 40% on much of anything.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I'm on the same page as you, ideally, the Harris, Sanders, Markey bill of $2,000 a month of recurring payments would work for the duration of the pandemic, and you shut down most things, but not all until you can as they like to say "flatten the curve." (the recurring payments would help to sustain people if they are home).
Ironically, several members of the Fed hinted that direct stimulus (recurring payments) would help keep the economy afloat too. Nevertheless, McConnell and his boys stand in the way. Ideal scenario is that the Dems gain the majority in the Senate and maintain the House, and then they can at least try to help the people in January 2021.

Elections have consequences. Yet somehow people still believe voting doesn't matter.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor

• Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday that the $1 trillion GOP coronavirus relief plan is set to be released Monday.
  • "We're prepared to act quickly. This is all about kids and jobs, this is our focus," Mnuchin said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday."
  • Despite reports that said Republican infighting and conflicts between the White House and lawmakers had stalled new relief plans, Mnuchin said that Republicans "can move very quickly" with Democrats on the top issues, including unemployment benefits.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday that the roughly $1 trillion GOP coronavirus relief plan is set to be released Monday and that leaders are prepared to move quickly on the bill.

"We're prepared to act quickly. This is all about kids and jobs, this is our focus," Mnuchin said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

He also said that the Trump administration and Senate Republicans are "completely on the same page," and "do have an entire plan."

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this will technically count as the 5th stimulus package but I see what you mean. Only 1 check was given out to citizens.
However note that MAD money has been given out to companies and that government makes note of that when they give money out.