New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
None of the hospitals where I live are over flooded with sick patients and deaths im from
SE Virginia.
Ive been working in Central Jersey the last month and I'm not seeing a bunch of sick and death there either.
Made stops in DC, Baltimore, and Colombia SC.
None of those cities are overwhelmed with sick people either.
I been outside from state to state the whole time. So I'm lost as to what you talking bout guess we live in different worlds.

I know nurses and CNAs that just went back to work 3 weeks ago after being off months. I know nursing home administrators that have died. Directors of nurses that damn near died.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It is a weird algorithm that they're going by. $1,200 means a helluva a lot difference to someone from San Fran, NYC or Fairbanks than someone in Como, NC or Callemuchi, MS.

Also my mother in law has about $1.2M in her bank accounts. Why did her old ass get a check for $1,200.
You have it backwards.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
None of the hospitals where I live are over flooded with sick patients and deaths im from
SE Virginia.
Ive been working in Central Jersey the last month and I'm not seeing a bunch of sick and death there either.
Made stops in DC, Baltimore, and Colombia SC.
None of those cities are overwhelmed with sick people either.
I been outside from state to state the whole time. So I'm lost as to what you talking bout guess we live in different worlds.
Most people are scared to go to the hospital for shit they may normally run to them for and the ones that do are very sick already and admitted in the ER and sent to ICU immediately. Where in the hospital do you work? There are some hospitals that are very empty and some that are over flowing. There are certain ones they’ve set up here in the Bay Area to only take Covid patients. Go to a hotspot hospital and you’ll have all the action you want.

My wife works at UCSF and they’ve received an influx of COVID patients from surrounding areas.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pay no attention to these small patatoes..... Get you an EIN and open up you a business checking account... Be ready for that next round of PPP loans and disaster relief grants....
I know some cats that's eating good off that shit......

BURP...
Not giving out finds right now, but they are still accepting applications... :idea: :hellyea:
https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Most people are scared to go to the hospital for shit they may normally run to them for and the ones that do are very sick already and admitted in the ER and sent to ICU immediately. Where in the hospital do you work? There are some hospitals that are very empty and some that are over flowing. There are certain ones they’ve set up here in the Bay Area to only take Covid patients. Go to a hotspot hospital and you’ll have all the action you want.

My wife works at UCSF and they’ve received an influx of COVID patients from surrounding areas.

Type any number in front of the word new cases in Google and see what you get. Any number you pick will have an article with that number as new cases or deaths in that area for Covid. You getting played bruh.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What stupid shit? Working poor? You do realize people have roommates and split rent to be able to live. You act like everybody is single paying $3000 in rent alone. FOH and $1200 ain’t shit whether you live in Frisco or Jackson Mississippi. That shit is supposed to sustain a person?

Shhhhheeet in New York..

a lobster dinner for two and a bottle of moet.. In a four star joint.

You may have cab fare left over...

Hey I aint complaining...

But those cheap faggots on the hill

Can do much better than that.

Ol tight scum wads

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Eviction Crisis Begins.....

I seen this video earlier and there is two points I want to bring up. 1. this is not a both sides issue because the Democrats actually have a bill to take care or to try to take care of this issue but it’s just sitting on Mitch McConnell’s desk doing nothing. 2. The video is correct about landlord is working with tenants to get some money on the rent because there is not a lot of people move in right now because the uncertainty of the economy and the pandemic.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
1200 pays my rent, spectrum bill, and light bill.

That’s it.
Mortgage(insurance +tax) and I still got 500

wife makes way more than I do so we good, both of us been workin the whole time

I ain’t done shit at work, I post memes and play the uno app

Then I come home tend to plants dogs, bathe then fuck my wife silly

I got some throat this mornin, tell her to fuck her throat till she tears up and it’s over

she made potatoes with veggies, eggs with spinach and turkey sausage, salsa, a few tortillas and oj

Ima bout to beat it up again, ain’t shit else to do lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mortgage(insurance +tax) and I still got 500

wife makes way more than I do so we good, both of us been workin the whole time

I ain’t done shit at work, I post memes and play the uno app

Then I come home tend to plants dogs, bathe then fuck my wife silly

I got some throat this mornin, tell her to fuck her throat till she tears up and it’s over

she made potatoes with veggies, eggs with spinach and turkey sausage, salsa, a few tortillas and oj

Ima bout to beat it up again, ain’t shit else to do lol

I heard that right! :lol:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still didn't get my $1200 and I filed taxes,everyone else got theirs ....I might have to call em on monday.

My crackheaded cousin got his and that nigga never had a job or payed tax unless it was for a can of NaddyDaddy...I want that shit now.

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yeah man they are printing money like it’s no tomorrow this is going to come back and bite us in the ass in the near future if we don’t get this under control. This always happens when Republicans are in the White House

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Payouts will be the same last time?
Married but your wife is undocumented immigrant $0 :dunno:
Single but owe money to IRS or owe Child support $0

Owe Back Child Support? Your Stimulus Check May Not Be on Its Way
https://gravislaw.com/owe-back-child-support-your-stimulus-check-may-not-be-on-its-way/
Some 1.2 million Americans won't get stimulus checks because they're married to immigrants
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/12-...s-checks-married-immigrants/story?id=70493620

In the Republican legislation to be released Monday. Looks like they fixed that.

GOP senators push for stimulus checks to almost 2M excluded Americans
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-excluded-americans/ar-BB17c16H?ocid=msedgntp

Two Senate Republicans are pushing to extend stimulus checks in the next coronavirus relief package to almost 2 million Americans who were excluded from the initial round.

Sens. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and Thom Tillis (N.C.) want to ensure that U.S. citizens married to foreign nationals without a Social Security number receive the same $1,200 direct payments that tens of millions of other Americans received earlier this year.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still didn't get my $1200 and I filed taxes,everyone else got theirs ....I might have to call em on monday.

My crackheaded cousin got his and that nigga never had a job or payed tax unless it was for a can of NaddyDaddy...I want that shit now.

did you check the irs website? they gave me a date when the first check was mailed.