New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this will technically count as the 5th stimulus package but I see what you mean. Only 1 check was given out to citizens.
However note that MAD money has been given out to companies and that government makes note of that when they give money out.

This....

The American public gets pennies of these bailouts....

These companies are banking...and still want us to go back to work for scraps / crumbs of the pie they were handed

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is I called them,lol and after waiting for an hour a lady answered the phone and was reading from whatever before I could even ask a question or say "Hello" and basically she said "Don't call here asking about no checks,ain't shit they could do".I said thank you and hung up.

Just don't call em cause they still sending out checks

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This....

The American public gets pennies of these bailouts....

These companies are banking...and still want us to go back to work for scraps / crumbs of the pie they were handed
Yup. :smh:

IoVBuk.jpg

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Most people are scared to go to the hospital for shit they may normally run to them for and the ones that do are very sick already and admitted in the ER and sent to ICU immediately. Where in the hospital do you work? There are some hospitals that are very empty and some that are over flowing. There are certain ones they’ve set up here in the Bay Area to only take Covid patients. Go to a hotspot hospital and you’ll have all the action you want.

My wife works at UCSF and they’ve received an influx of COVID patients from surrounding areas.

Aren't they calling Cali the new New

York? Your state is off the charts as

far as cases and deaths are

concerned.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Advertisement

Republicans' $1 trillion COVID bailout plan in disarray as Ted Cruz says half of senators will vote against it
  • GOP Senator Ted Cruz of said he expects 'significant resistance' from Republicans to coronavirus relief legislation, citing its trillion-dollar price tag
  • Conservatives mad about price tag
  • Democrats and some Republicans are also questioning a billion provision to build a new FBI building on the site of the old one in downtown DC
  • FBI headquarters sits across from President Trump's DC hotel
  • Critics charge building a new FBI headquarters would benefit Trump's business
  • Negotiations on the package continue on Tuesday afternoon
  • Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell unveil Republicans' latest $1 trillion coronavirus relief package Monday afternoon
  • The bill includes slashing an expiring boost in unemployment benefits from $600 per week to $200 payments
  • The decreased benefits would act as a bridge, Republicans hope, in transitioning to a system where unemployment is capped at 70 per cent of initial wages
  • McConnell laid out that the bill, if passed, would send out a second round of $1,200 direct checks to Americans in August

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mfkrs always gotta sneak some bullshit in

• Democrats and some Republicans are also questioning a billion provision to build a new FBI building on the site of the old one in downtown DC

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

This shit is a no go in the House

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stimulus Package Update -- Wednesday July 29th update
(They're going to drag this shit out for at least another week)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

All the fuckin time man. :smh: :angry: This gonna hold shit up too. :fuckyousay:

evUrK3.jpg

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump trying to cash out at this point

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Shit why not, every other president in my life has Clinton/bush etc.
Yeah although Clinton could have gotten away with it because it was a lot of money around at the time I’m not saying it’s right but I would have been tempted to do the same thing in the late 90s.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this supposed to be a corona virus relief bill
the fuck that FBI building gotta do wit Covid?
they love that pork barrel spending shit. they could use that money for school or toward small business PPP loans.
if nothing is passed by the 7th.....its a wrap. congress will be on recess til September.
the House is already on recess til September. gonna be cold out in them streets.....and bloody.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
this supposed to be a corona virus relief bill
the fuck that FBI building gotta do wit Covid?
they love that pork barrel spending shit. they could use that money for school or toward small business PPP loans.
The gop did this initially to slow down the bill but now since the Unemployment Numbers are going up again they are in a tight spot the Republicans are.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The gop did this initially to slow down the bill but now since the Unemployment Numbers are going up again they are in a tight spot the Republicans are.
damn near half the GOP in the senate dont even like what Mitch has proposed. so they dont even got the votes there.
shit is so sad it aint even funny. not realizing that they hurting more cacs than they are blacks.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
these motherfuckers are determined to fuck up people lives

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn near half the GOP in the senate dont even like what Mitch has proposed. so they dont even got the votes there.
shit is so sad it aint even funny. not realizing that they hurting more cacs than they are blacks.
its just poor whites so who gives a fuck...

“I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

- LBJ

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
McConnell done gave up on a package since there isnt a majority agreement within his own party......

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that he will support a stimulus deal agreed upon by the Trump administration and the Democrats as Republicans struggle to unify amid the second week of ongoing negotiations over the next coronavirus stimulus bill.

"Wherever this thing settles between the president of the United States and his team that have to sign it into law, and the Democrats — not insignificant minority in the Senate and the majority in the House — is something I'm prepared to support, even if I have some problems with certain parts of it," McConnell told reporters when asked about potentially supporting an extension of the extra $600 in weekly unemployment benefits provided by the CARES Act through July.

It’s unclear if how invested the White House is in negotiations with Democrats — White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin are involved in talks — or if the president will instead attempt unilateral action. The Washington Post reported that the White House is considering executive orders involving renewing the federal eviction moratorium, suspending the collection of payroll taxes, and using unused funding for extra unemployment benefits.