New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This is clearly a case of both sides playing with people's money. 40% of congress are millionaires and all earn $174/ yr.

Nancy Pelosi is worth $114 million
Mitch McConnell is worth $22.5 million

How can these 1% ers speak or even relate to the rest of the country?? This is why they think $1200.00 is so generous. How can they bicker over $600? Where did these numbers even come from?

Both sides are so out of touch. Bizzaro World 2020.

61h8q8ZyL0L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is clearly a case of both sides playing with people's money. 40% of congress are millionaires and all earn $174/ yr.

Nancy Pelosi is worth $114 million
Mitch McConnell is worth $22.5 million

How can these 1% ers speak or even relate to the rest of the country?? This is why they think $1200.00 is so generous. How can they bicker over $600? Where did these numbers even come from?

Both sides are so out of touch. Bizzaro World 2020.

61h8q8ZyL0L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How the fuck them assholes get to vote for OUR shti and THEIR raiseses fuckin too??

we really are THAT fucking DUMBED DOWN....

they running game on the population...

good cop bad cop bullshit.... and we all the suspects under interogation...

time to cancel both parties and come up with a party that will

turn this country into a Republic again....

democracy is too easily pimped like a cheap whore, when money rules....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They'll have an agreement Friday

they may have an agreement, but nothing will be signed.
my guess is, they'll try to do a short term bill first, that just includes extending the extra $600 and eviction moratorium.
Democrats wanna add funding for state and local govts,....but knowing Trump, he'll try to squeeze the payroll tax in as a barganing chip to get what he wants out of the deal. But the more they lollygag, the more people depending on UI are gonna hurt. 2 weeks in the hole is stressful as shit to people barely making ends meet.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is the president of the United States.
I am not a Trump fan or a Trump defender but let's be real.
Everyone in the world cares what he thinks.

Anyway.
The news today that Trump is in favor of the $600, is a big deal because it can influence the Republican run Senate and Congress to pass the act with the $600.

Nobody cares what he thinks.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They already said before they aren't doing a short term bill.
It will be a complete thing or nothing.

Check Clearview(Brian's) last 3 YouTubes.

they may have an agreement, but nothing will be signed.
my guess is, they'll try to do a short term bill first, that just includes extending the extra $600 and eviction moratorium.
Democrats wanna add funding for state and local govts,....but knowing Trump, he'll try to squeeze the payroll tax in as a barganing chip to get what he wants out of the deal. But the more they lollygag, the more people depending on UI are gonna hurt. 2 weeks in the hole is stressful as shit to people barely making ends meet.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Brian,(dude in video) while smart isn't a member of congress or Senate.
You said it like it was fact shit is happening on Friday like Steve Mnhuchin told you bro.
My point is we THINK it is happening Friday
Yeah that was my point as well.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its just poor whites so who gives a fuck...

“I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

- LBJ
I don’t get this quote.

break it down

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get this quote.

break it down
by the time Johnson became president after the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, he was ready to plow all of his political capital to the passage of the civil rights legislation initiated by his predecessor. By most accounts, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 couldn’t have become law when it did had not LBJ personally wheedled, cajoled, and shamed his former colleagues in the House and Senate into voting for it. One of the secrets of his success was the ability to speak the racially insensitive language of his fellow Southerners. He understood them. He understood their reluctance and in some cases downright refusal to tear down the walls of racial segregation. He knew racism from the inside, and he knew well the role the rich and powerful played in promulgating it.

That’s the context of one of the most famous statements on race ever attributed to President Johnson, an off-the-cuff observation he made to a young staffer, Bill Moyers, after encountering a display of blatant racism during a political visit to the South. Moyers tells it in the first person:

We were in Tennessee. During the motorcade, he spotted some ugly racial epithets scrawled on signs. Late that night in the hotel, when the local dignitaries had finished the last bottles of bourbon and branch water and departed, he started talking about those signs. “I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
In the blunt vernacular that he loved to use, LBJ was describing what the television pundits of today would probably call the politics of resentment and divisiveness. It is still very much with us.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooo....nothing for "essential workers" ???

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Republcorporates don't give a fuck about

Nothing but their corporate agendas...

And them corporations...dont give a fuck about anybody but shareholders...

To he'll with frontline workers

You should be happy you are on the frontline

Is exactly how them corporate whores think...

But their brain dead core supporters
.and do nothing democrats..

Keep them relevant

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

Keep them relevant
Neither party really cares about essential workers. Republicans are focusing on corporate interest and Democrats are focusing on illegal immigrants.

Neither has any plans to help black people. They already know where the vote is going, so neither side is putting in any effort to appease black folk.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither party really cares about essential workers. Republicans are focusing on corporate interest and Democrats are focusing on illegal immigrants.

Neither has any plans to help black people. They already know where the vote is going, so neither side is putting in any effort to appease black folk.

At least the democrats took time to write shit down and pretend they care...

But yea are right....

End of the day they are both butt buddies

Fuckin us all for their personal profit...

Democrats be like...

We have to help

The inner cities...

Next thing you know..

Dog parks

Fag parades

And the gentrification

Begins...

They are just warm and friendly about being racist pieces of

Dry chicken shit

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Keep them relevant

Most essential workers got their hours cut back because of corona
Shit is crazy that people are at home chillin, getting paid more than people who are actually working
Man this shit ain't right !!!

:smh::smh::smh:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An essential worker with cut hours makes less than an unemployed person?
Explain. Give me an example.

Most essential workers got their hours cut back because of corona
Shit is crazy that people are at home chillin, getting paid more than people who are actually working
Man this shit ain't right !!!

:smh::smh::smh:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Aren't essential workers WORKING and getting paid.
Not only that getting paid more than normal?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Absolutely not!

practically any job that gave danger pay to their essential workers snatched it back months ago.

In my case, I normally get $10 an order delivering for UberEats including tips. Last month that fell down to $8 an order. Yesterday it was $5.50. for the last five years they gave you a bonus if you did deliveries during lunch or dinner time. That's gone now.

once the company realized how vital they were in keeping these restaurants open they use that leverage to squeeze every last dime out of them. And since there's no more government money coming in they decided to squeeze their couriers as well.

Much like the grim reaper, capitalism stands undefeated.

Last edited:

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get this quote.

break it down
It's how the Republicans get the poorest of poor Whites to believe that THEY(DonaldJTrump and the like) have their best interests at heart... and not realize that 'economically speaking' they are just like the poor BLACKS they're against. That the programs that have an inner-city black face on them(welfare, foodstamps, medicaid/medicare, Obamacare) have more white recipients than black. HOLLA

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
It's how the Republicans get the poorest of poor Whites to believe that THEY(DonaldJTrump and the like) have their best interests at heart... and not realize that 'economically speaking' they are just like the poor BLACKS they're against. That the programs that have an inner-city black face on them(welfare, foodstamps, medicaid/medicare, Obamacare) have more white recipients than black. HOLLA

LOL.

Just this morning I was checking my news feed on YouTube and some nameless Republican mouthpiece refer to Donald Trump as a working class president. Ain't that a bitch.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Aren't essential workers WORKING and getting paid.
Not only that getting paid more than normal?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Absolutely not!

practically any job that gave danger pay to their essential workers snatched it back months ago.

Thank You !!! @Dannyblueyes Exactly !!!
Some jobs gave essential workers a $2 per hour "hazard pay" increase
But that was only for the 1st two months when corona first popped off
They already been done snatched that shit back
Most people are working their regular pay, but...reduced hours because businesses are still slow

An essential worker with cut hours makes less than an unemployed person?
Explain. Give me an example.

People on unemployment were getting an automatic $600 every week, because of the stimulus package
Plus on top of that, their regular state unemployment which usually tops off at $300-$400 a week, depending on your state, and depending on how much income you were making before
So.....most people have been getting paid $900-$1000 a week, every week, just to sit & chill at home
And thats not even counting the reduced expenses.....gas, car maintenance from driving to work everyday, etc, etc

That's a come up for most, unless you live in NYC or Cali where the average salaries are much higher

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Thank You !!! @Dannyblueyes Exactly !!!
Some jobs gave essential workers a $2 per hour "hazard pay" increase
But that was only for the 1st two months when corona first popped off
They already been done snatched that shit back
Most people are working their regular pay, but...reduced hours because businesses are still slow

People on unemployment were getting an automatic $600 every week, because of the stimulus package
Plus on top of that their regular state unemployment which usually tops of at $300-$400 a week, depending on your state, and depending on how much income you were making at your job
So.....most people have been getting paid $900-$1000 a week, every week, just to sit & chill at home
And thats not even counting the reduced expenses.....gas, car maintenance from driving to work everyday, etc, etc

Exactly, and that's not even counting the economic benefit of these checks.

The reason why ubereats pay is so low is because everyone who lost their income is signing up to be a courier now. On top of that, fewer customers have the money to order in anymore.

Other businesses are the same. just because Target has a line of 20+ people outside doesn't mean that they're selling more stuff. If anything it means their costs have gone up because now they have to hire a bouncer to watch the front door.

It's got to the point where I've had to start photographing bags of food outside of people's apartment doors just so that they can't claim they didn't get it.