NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
17426186-10212596820661404-2720836572287593886-n.jpg

O04KZD.jpg
i need more pics of her...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I hope the cavs buy him out.
I'd take his wash up ass in miami to grab some boards and stand in the corner

You forgot for 10 games

Dude's like the end piece on a loaf of bread. If there are other pieces available, don't nobody want his ass.

He's going to regret turning down that contract from the Lakers. He ain't getting that on the open market.

Damn dude got fat according to that picture :lol:

Dudes played like 20 games in two years

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Embiid gotta stay. I'm pissed though he hasn't gotten his surgery yet. That's some straight bullshit. As for Simmons I agree his ass should have been gone!!!! He'll be gone by preseason though

It's been over a month and his big ass hasn't had surgery yet :angry:

I'm telling you Jack, Embiid isn't a player that you can build a championship squad around. He's basically AD with the Pelicians or Dame in Portland. Good for selling tickets during the regular season and being a first or second round exit in the playoffs.

He's too injury prone to be the main guy. And as we are learning in real time with Simmons, waiting too long to trade valued pieces can have a dramatic impact on their trade value. The Lakers gutted their roster and future draft picks to get AD. I'd love for Philly to get that kinda deal for Embiid while that kind of deal is still possible. Why wait another season and continue to let the injuries pile up.

Anyone recall when the Knicks did the deal that sent Big Pat to Memphis for a package that invovled .... who remembers or cares. The Knicks waited until Ewing was old, injured, and washed and everyone knew it. Had they done the deal two year before they did, they could have gotten an MVP package. I feel like I'm watching history repeat itself. Embiid, Simmons, Morey, hopefully the owners, and anyone or anything else related to the process has to go!

#end_the_process

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I'm telling you Jack, Embiid isn't a player that you can build a championship squad around. He's basically AD with the Pelicians or Dame in Portland. Good for selling tickets during the regular season and being a first or second round exit in the playoffs.

He's too injury prone to be the main guy. And as we are learning in real time with Simmons, waiting too long to trade valued pieces can have a dramatic impact on their trade value. The Lakers gutted their roster and future draft picks to get AD. I'd love for Philly to get that kinda deal for Embiid while that kind of deal is still possible. Why wait another season and continue to let the injuries pile up.

Anyone recall when the Knicks did the deal that sent Big Pat to Memphis for a package that invovled .... who remembers or cares. The Knicks waited until Ewing was old, injured, and washed and everyone knew it. Had they done the deal two year before they did, they could have gotten an MVP package. I feel like I'm watching history repeat itself. Embiid, Simmons, Morey, hopefully the owners, and anyone or anything else related to the process has to go!

#end_the_process

I hope it's not a Michael Thomas situation

The season starts in October

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i need more pics of her...

YwwTan.jpg

#end_the_process
I hear ya. But he's the most dominant big in the game. What he does defensively can't be measured in the stat sheet. He's entering the prime of his career now. You don't get rid of a guy who's entering the prime of his career. Overall dude is finally starting to mature mentally. Maybe it took him having a son for that to happen. He's a nightmare to guard especially with how good he is from the free throw like. The nigga stays Simp. :itsawrap:

8fyal0.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

#end_the_process
Wwwwwwoooooowwwwwww

Somebody actually said something negative about Dame Lillard...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

#end_the_process

Hold on Knicks traded Ewing to Memphis?