NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Word
iguodala.jpg

Wouldn't mind busting out my number 9 jersey.

Iggy is still a decent player and we could use that veteran leadership in the locker room as well.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He and Javelle should have never left. Pelinka fucked up last year.

They wanted to get younger and more athletic while adding more play makers. I got that but you just dominated the heat with your size and defense. Sometime it might be best to stay the course especially when u didn’t struggle. Now, I did feel losing rondo was a bigger issue. Even if he wasn’t playing 100 at times. I feel there was always the possibly of him going apeshit in the playoffs or being able to rally the squad when Lebron was on the court.

Now I must say I do have separation issues :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait wtf??

So ummmm

Y'all notice NOTHING HAPPENED?

not one single solitary so called sports journist did ANY FURTHER INVESTIGATION on either side?

Not Kyrie Not Durant not Jackie to see who is right or wrong?

Jackie just laid low for a few weeks and boom she back.

So THAT is how to play the game now huh?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So ummmm

Y'all notice NOTHING HAPPENED?

not one single solitary so called sports journist did ANY FURTHER INVESTIGATION on either side?

Not Kyrie Not Durant not Jackie to see who is right or wrong?

Jackie just laid low for a few weeks and boom she back.

So THAT is how to play the game now huh?

Historically, white woman have never been help accountable for their actions.. Don't see it changing now (Rachel Nichols)

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He and Javelle should have never left. Pelinka fucked up last year.

They blame Pelinka, but who is Montrez agent?

It's like they didn't notice Montrez for the Clippers in the bubble last year. I guess his grandmother got the cause, but no, it's because his defense makes him unplayable. He's hunted on defense. Dude can't play the pick and roll and provides no rim protection.

Marc's strengths are taken away with Lebron, because he's a passer and sets up the offense.

and then they had AD at the five. Which was the problem, because he was injured to play the fourth.

I don't think Super Dufus and JaVelle were both needed, just one.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
They blame Pelinka, but who is Montrez agent?

It's like they didn't notice Montrez for the Clippers in the bubble last year. I guess his grandmother got the cause, but no, it's because his defense makes him unplayable. He's hunted on defense. Dude can't play the pick and roll and provides no rim protection.

Marc's strengths are taken away with Lebron, because he's a passer and sets up the offense.

and then they had AD at the five. Which was the problem, because he was injured to play the fourth.

I don't think Super Dufus and JaVelle were both needed, just one.

They only need Dwight, Javelle is done.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The dude is going to collect their checks on them mediocre teams and retire quietly. His game is 1988, he'll never get anywhere with his play style.

He's going where he can win another chip, so he ain't coming to Philly.

He can barely move well to be honest, he's probably worst than Jae Crowder right now defensively and he can't move too well. He needs to retire now.

I don't know where he plans to go and contribute.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
CP3 ain't taking a discount, because he's the players president

It will be interesting how many years he signs for

I really think he only has one more good year in him. If it's three or four with a player option...ehhhhhh

Then you'll have Ayton and Bridges coming up