NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Rockets are keeping things familiar with their drafting...

* Jalen Green is close friends with other first round draft pick Josh Christopher. There's footage of them playing together and their chemistry is good.

* UDFA Jalen Tate out of Arkansas is the younger brother of current Rockets forward Jae'sean Tate

* Rockets international draft picks, Sengun and Garuba (sp?) are best friends. They were texting each other as they were being drafted by the same team at picks 23 and 24

* Kenyon Martin Jr is friends and has either played with or against the first 2 picks in high school and AAU ball.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

So,she decided to call for back up...

tenor.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just once I want Philly to stop dropping the ball.
Why the :angry: mother$@%×ing f@ck is Simmons still in a Sixer jersey? Embiid for that matter too.

#end_the_process
It takes 2 to trade. Philly wants a highway robbery and nobody is biting. He will be traded eventually but they just not gonna get a lot for him....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Offseason. Cats just pulling shit out they ass to "report".

GSW have best assets for him tho. Id gladly take Wiseman, Wiggins, and both your lottery picks.
Yeah it will be Golden State because they have all the pieces to make it work for both sides

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Just once I want Philly to stop dropping the ball.
Why the :angry: mother$@%×ing f@ck is Simmons still in a Sixer jersey? Embiid for that matter too.

#end_the_process
Embiid gotta stay. I'm pissed though he hasn't gotten his surgery yet. That's some straight bullshit. As for Simmons I agree his ass should have been gone!!!! He'll be gone by preseason though

rBUEtn.jpg