NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

dtTJooJ.gif

No way I would max this guy out with his injury issues and insistence on not practicing or leading.

Ain't my billions though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these white sports heads DYING out here on the radio

real TEARS

cause of Chris Paul and Leonard turning down that money

they saying the WHOLE PROFESSIONAL SPORTS SYSTEM is RUINED!

:lol:

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ask myself the same questions about Dallas (esepcially with no state tax), Chicago & ATL
all big cities that have decent runs the last 10-15 years but never seem to be free agency distatantions
It makes no sense. It's a cool city to and not expensive compared to other major cities. Must be an organization thing...

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
It makes no sense. It's a cool city to and not expensive compared to other major cities. Must be an organization thing...

I guess its gotta be a combo of good city and good management...it took Pat Riley and his magic (no pun intended) for Miami to become a destination. Meanwhile his former team became a laughing stock even though they are the largest market in the NBA. But you would think Dallas, with a decent location, a winning history & good ownership/management would be more of a destination. To my understanding they've never been able to sign the big free agent and was part of the reason they traded for KP. And now they stuck with him.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So could Derrick Rose/ Devonte Graham at a fraction of the price Lowry will cost you
Who says they would want to come.
The heat have liked lowry for awhile and hes Jimmy's best friend in the league and he wants to be here.
Win win imo
Looks like Lowry's #s are better than both.
Derrick rose is more of a scorer imo although I haven't seen a lot of him lately.
The heat need somebody to set up others.

Edit. Is rose or Graham helping you to attract a derozan?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who says they would want to come.
The heat have liked lowry for awhile and hes Jimmy's best friend in the league and he wants to be here.
Win win imo
Looks like Lowry's #s are better than both.
Derrick rose is more of a scorer imo although I haven't seen a lot of him lately.
The heat need somebody to set up others.

Edit. Is rose or Graham helping you to attract a derozan?

I hear you fam. I don't know how Derozan fits next to Jimmy but I digress