NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ray Allen names his all time teammates and leaves out Lebron and Wade but includes KG

He played with them like 2 seasons, not really a big deal. Plus nobody cares about those Heat chips anyway, they became worthless when LeBron won in Cleveland.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Lakers ain't getting nor do they need Lillard, but there will be changes made.
What about Kawhi?.I was watching how dominant the Suns have been against the Nuggets..had AD stayed healthy..we would've washed the Suns..we don't need nobody I agree..but..what about Kawhi tho??.
Back to miracles I see lol
yo..I can't really argue that..they were saying..he needs to train different on the off season..Charles Barkley said that I believe..also..sports analyst said he needs to change his game up...
Yes Lakers will be right there if AD is healthy but we all know that's a big if:hmm:
like I said above..might have to change up his off season training and his game play..D Rose lasted this long by changing his game up..might make AD less effective tho..yo..I get worried when I see him play too athletic..cuz he's so tall..I do get worried about his landings..he's probably one of if not the most athletic big man..remember he use to be a guard until he sprouted..we'll see tho...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What about Kawhi?.I was watching how dominant the Suns have been against the Nuggets..had AD stayed healthy..we would've washed the Suns..we don't need nobody I agree..but..what about Kawhi tho??.

I dont see Kawhi leaving the Clippers. Its the only organization that will cater to him the way he wants to be catered to at this point. And he's in his hometown being managed by family, doubt he wants to leave that. Steph Curry stans want him to come to San Fran and save Steph from LeBron after they max him out this offseason, but we'll see.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I be wondering….what the fuck you gotta do to even get banned on this site. :lol:
If fuckin Rembrandt Brown can post pics of goats randomly nothing you can do will get you banned on here. :smh:

wNeV24.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
I dont see Kawhi leaving the Clippers. Its the only organization that will cater to him the way he wants to be catered to at this point. And he's in his hometown being managed by family, doubt he wants to leave that. Steph Curry stans want him to come to San Fran and save Steph from LeBron after they max him out this offseason, but we'll see.
If they lose to the Jazz..you see him staying?.Kawhi to me seems like a winner..he might not want to waste his time if he's not going to win..Spurs could've beaten GS if wasn't for ZaZa's dirty play..wasn't they up by twenty or something?.he gave Toronto a free chip..he's about his family no doubt..but he wants to win..imo...

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm proud of y'all for learning the word colorism

Much better to focus on getting a vote vs embid finishing ahead of him in voting cause then you couldn't type the word colorism!

Which is interesting search string you put into twitter there
"Steph "Colorism"

Try

"LeBron "vacation"
Who is the number 1 seed?

tell me they best player

then tell me how many first place votes they got?

ain’t zero way why spida came in 15th

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm proud of y'all for learning the word colorism

Much better to focus on getting a vote vs embid finishing ahead of him in voting cause then you couldn't type the word colorism!

Which is interesting search string you put into twitter there
"Steph "Colorism"

Try

"LeBron "vacation"

These fools are morons....these fake woke people need to get some sleep.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Phoenix whoopin ass on the court; their fan out here on enemy ground whoopin ass off of it :lol:

True heartless bitchass CaC behavior.
Smiles for the camera. Waits for dude to look away. Then tries to go in for the sucker punch. Realizes that the sucker punch tactic didn't catch money off guard so immediately starts calling for others to break up the fight that YOU started!

Fucking CaCs :angry:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Zo used to wipe his forehead to death wit that wristband up there but i never saw him violate 10 sec rule.

Also, watch how you talk about Gtown niggas.

You have some fucking nerve with your Ewing slander. You're telling people to watch what they say about Peter and Paul but you don't back Jesus. :smh:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I never even knew there was a 10 second rule at the free throw line.
It’s been in place for a while, it’s just no other asshole takes 10 fucking seconds to shoot a free throw while everyone else sits around waiting.
doing all that spinning and shit.. taking a whole shot clock to shoot 1 free throw..lmbaoo

I watch games on DVR and regularly skip ahead 15 seconds after the first free throw and still usually have to wait a few seconds for the next one.