NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kd had 33-11-5 in an off game last night

He also lost the game and was a big reason why

Thats as plain as it gets right?

I apologize for not being committed to kd after he left my team

I have seen your focus on one man over 12 years and I just don't have the strength to do what you do

They should retire your headband in a few years

I have seen you stan 4-5 different men over a 10 year period just to hate on 1 Black man while proclaiming to be "pro black".

Ive seen you champion performance coaches as progression in comparison to Black men becoming GMs and head coaches.

KD's gotta demand the ball at the end of games bruh, its what seperates him from LeBron. He doesnt have many game winners in the playoffs for someone nicknamed "The Sniper". He did this ALOT as a Thunder and Westbrook took the blame. Now its Bruce Brown. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude just wants to make it into the faggit hall of fame. Sadly he doesn’t realize that he can stop because he made it a long time ago.

And he just wants our attention.

Yeah he got that shit sewed up. Ain't nobody ever gonna compare. It gotta be tiresome to be a self hating coon. It has to be.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Largebills only back up is white guys like REDLINE and dtownswhitest because all the Black people on BGOL are tired of his light skin dark skin division bullshit. Now we see him stanning the Nets after pretending to be a Warriors fan the last 5 years. He's full of shit as are most LeBron haters.

Don't you think you owe Nate McMillan an apology dude? You never answered when I asked last night.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I have seen you stan 4-5 different men over a 10 year period just to hate on 1 Black man while proclaiming to be "pro black".

Ive seen you champion performance coaches as progression in comparison to Black men becoming GMs and head coaches.

KD's gotta demand the ball at the end of games bruh, its what seperates him from LeBron. He doesnt have many game winners in the playoffs for someone nicknamed "The Sniper". He did this ALOT as a Thunder and Westbrook took the blame. Now its Bruce Brown. :lol:

You haven't seen anything

It all comes back to LeBron for you

I always pose this question.

LeBron has not stood in the way of my team winning multiple championships so why would I hate him?
Exactly I don't
You hate me and the warriors and everyone else for what they did to your crush

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See why have y'all expected anything from him?

I mean....I forget who's behind his screen but I just be amazed at his role. He says he's pro black but all he does is spend time knocking down black men and women.......now he cracking jokes about Kobe's crash site....i shouldn't be shocked but I thought even he had a bar he wouldn't cross.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean....I forget who's behind his screen but I just be amazed at his role. He says he's pro black but all he does is spend time knocking down black men and women.......now he cracking jokes about Kobe's crash site....i shouldn't be shocked but I thought even he had a bar he wouldn't cross.

He’s already made jokes about Kobe’s crash, most just have him on ignore or don’t read his posts.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You haven't seen anything

It all comes back to LeBron for you

I always pose this question.

LeBron has not stood in the way of my team winning multiple championships so why would I hate him?
Exactly I don't
You hate me and the warriors and everyone else for what they did to your crush

Now you're doing the "I dont hate LeBron" schtick.

If that were true you wouldnt pit every light skinnded player against him.

As many dicks as you've rode the last 10 years just to not give him props, come on dude, we know you hate that man with every fiber of your being. You support the NFL but dont support LeBron. Thats all we need to know about what you value. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He’s already made jokes about Kobe’s crash, most just have him on ignore or don’t read his posts.

Kobe was a coon, the entire board made fun of and joked about coons dying last year. You guys think just because white people found him to be safe and that he dribbled a basketball he is sacred. He is not. He said himself just because someone is Black doesnt mean I should care or relate to them dying, well? Do I need to post the quote again? :lol:

You assholes put an energy out there and alienated yourselves now you mad cuz Kobe is gonna get made fun of forever as a simp that wished he was white and died a coon. :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Largebills only back up is white guys like REDLINE and dtownswhitest because all the Black people on BGOL are tired of his light skin dark skin division bullshit. Now we see him stanning the Nets after pretending to be a Warriors fan the last 5 years. He's full of shit as are most LeBron haters.

Don't you think you owe Nate McMillan an apology dude? You never answered when I asked last night.

Owe him an apology for being fired for doing a bad job?

And then being hired for doing a good one?

I'm sorry he did a bad job I'm happy he did a good one

Why didn't you address the post where I showed myself sticking up for black coaches and shitting on white ones?

I think we know why

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

There's no depth to what it'll say or do to protect LeBron

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Now you're doing the "I dont hate LeBron" schtick.

If that were true you wouldnt pit every light skinnded player against him.

As many dicks as you've rode the last 10 years just to not give him props, come on dude, we know you hate that man with every fiber of your being. You support the NFL but dont support LeBron. Thats all we need to know about what you value. :lol:

You see what I mean?

He responds with made up things from delusions in his own head and then most fall into the trap of defending themselves against something they never said

It's all over the place and in it's limited capacity it goes to the same thing

Anti LeBron
Anti black
But somehow he's pro black but resents light skin black ppl
He goes to coaches
Then wives
This dude talked about front office employment

It's fascinating to watch this shit for me.

I laugh at it and observe

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Owe him an apology for being fired for doing a bad job?

And then being hired for doing a good one?

I'm sorry he did a bad job I'm happy he did a good one

Why didn't you address the post where I showed myself sticking up for black coaches and shitting on white ones?

I think we know why

You linked 1 post of you chastising Thibs for not being successful with Sam Mitchell's team 6 years ago. Now you speak up for Black coaches? :lol: You got waaaay more trashing them dude.

You don't stick up for Black coaches. You stick up for white ones like Steve Nash. Show us your posts critiquing Nash coaching at any point this season. You've elected not to, I'm sure he appreciates it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You see what I mean?

He responds with made up things from delusions in his own head and then most fall into the trap of defending themselves against something they never said

It's all over the place and in it's limited capacity it goes to the same thing

Anti LeBron
Anti black
But somehow he's pro black but resents light skin black ppl
He goes to coaches
Then wives
This dude talked about front office employment

It's fascinating to watch this shit for me.

I laugh at it and observe

I laugh at a dude who still watches the NFL and calls for white boys as backup in this thread seeing himself as "pro Black".

It's fascinating how far you go to pit light skinnded players against dark skin players but carefully never pit them against each other. :yawn:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You not lying.....confused the fuck out of me when one day it was defending KD and Luka all in the honor of Lebron.......I was like huh? :lol:
It all goes back to that
Then he'll call you a fan of someone he sees as a threat to LeBron
I haven't said 100 words about the nets
And yet now I am a nets fan and root for 2 teams
He was down to trying to say don't talk about Steph next year because I wasn't posting during the game at all times

Then says I have no credibility in here anymore like it runs anything at all

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You not lying.....confused the fuck out of me when one day it was defending KD and Luka all in the honor of Lebron.......I was like huh? :lol:

Even light skinned Black people won't speak up for this dude right now, so he gotta rely on white people like you to convince us. :lol:

The more he talks the more we see just how far gone he is. He won't apologize for slandering Nate cuz he dark. :roflmao3:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I laugh at a dude who still watches the NFL and calls for white boys as backup in this thread seeing himself as "pro Black".

It's fascinating how far you go to pit light skinnded players against dark skin players but carefully never pit them against each other. :yawn:

The only divisive person is you that is the great irony here

It's align with LeBron
Or you are no good

Why aren't you on vacation like LeBron don't you sync schedules?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I haven't said 100 words about the nets
And yet now I am a nets fan and root for 2 teams

That's why it's so obvious. Every other series and team in the NBA you simulcast their games and critique players and coaches. But you've avoided addressing the Nets and gave me KDs statline last night instantly. You got a new squad and that's OK. Just don't try to sell us that Dubs super fan bullshit next season. Steve Nash and Mike D'Antoni are your guys now. Not 1 bad word towards them this season now that your guy is looking to them to lead him. :grin:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The only divisive person is you that is the great irony here

It's align with LeBron
Or you are no good

Why aren't you on vacation like LeBron don't you sync schedules?

No, it's overrate players for being light skinned and ONLY pit them against dark players.

Why are Black people in Cali so lost fam? What do the crackers be doin to y'all out there man? :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This asshole is at his computer saying “But they’re light, and he’s dark”!

tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why didnt you back me up for months when I shat on Steve Kerr in here by myself?

That's what's called a deflection.

You never answer direct questions which is the characteristic of a deceptive person and someone who struggles with dealing with adversity. Why you so full of shit bruh?

I asked about Steve Nash, not Steve Kerr. Even real Nets fans have critiqued him this season, meanwhile you got all the smoke for the Ty Lues, Doc Rivers, Nate McMillan's with direct quotes questioning their coaching. All the Black coaches still in the playoffs. I said Team Light Skin works to whiten the NBA. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nash has an O and Defensive coordinator
he isn't a coach

...that large bills will critique. Kevin Durant plays for him now. Don't say nothing bad, but take a detailed look at every other team. Same shit you was doing with the Dubs. :lol: Critique every team then don't post when your team play so you don't gotta micro analyze they flaws and can project them as invincible. :yawn: