NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have some fucking nerve with your Ewing slander. You're telling people to watch what they say about Peter and Paul but you don't back Jesus. :smh:
Kinda like that theory that parents espouse... "I can talk about my kids but you cant!". Im also far more knowledgeable on these matters as evidenced by Ewings lackluster results in 4 seasons as head coach.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about Kawhi?.I was watching how dominant the Suns have been against the Nuggets..had AD stayed healthy..we would've washed the Suns..we don't need nobody I agree..but..what about Kawhi tho??.
yo..I can't really argue that..they were saying..he needs to train different on the off season..Charles Barkley said that I believe..also..sports analyst said he needs to change his game up...

like I said above..might have to change up his off season training and his game play..D Rose lasted this long by changing his game up..might make AD less effective tho..yo..I get worried when I see him play too athletic..cuz he's so tall..I do get worried about his landings..he's probably one of if not the most athletic big man..remember he use to be a guard until he sprouted..we'll see tho...
AD will continue to get hurt thats just his body. And it will get worse the older he gets. Unless he gets grant Hill Dr's lol.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All four eastern conference teams dealing with injuries. It may come down to who's the healthiest

That means the Bucks need a crash dummy for KD to

200.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

All four eastern conference teams dealing with injuries. It may come down to who's the healthiest

I said that a couple of weeks ago

I'm starting to think this condensed season has definitely caused more injuries. I don't recall this many teams having starters and rotation players hurt.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
My conference finals was Bucks/76ers and Suns/Clippers with the Bucks over the Clippers in the finals.

I now have the least confidence in the Bucks, not giving up on the Clippers yet.

I'll be happy with any of those 4 winning, just don't want it to be Brooklyn.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congrats to the Sixers.....the deadweight sitting out for a few weeks.

People hurt but its not the people that matter. Bucks can live with Connaughton. Sixers for sure can live without Danny Green. Hawks could use Deandre Hunter but he's not gonna make or break their playoff hopes. Harden is the only one who hurt of substance.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What is he?

Which NBA champions have had coaches which you'd say the same of?

Show me the coach that said I hired this guy to run this and that guy to run that and I'm just going to focus on the personalities lol

It's not the fact he hired assistants. It's that he said I'm not coaching x and O's

Show me the NBA coach that said that and you said ok cool you still a coach?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
My conference finals was Bucks/76ers and Suns/Clippers with the Bucks over the Clippers in the finals.

I now have the least confidence in the Bucks, not giving up on the Clippers yet.

I'll be happy with any of those 4 winning, just don't want it to be Brooklyn.

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be pulling for Brooklyn. Steve Nash winning a chip his first year as a first time head coach would do a lot for young inexperienced white head coaches in the league man. KD is gonna uplift them. :lol:

And who doesnt wanna see Kyrie prove he's better than Steph Curry on the big stage? KD was liking posts this year saying he carried Steph, and largebills and company still on his nuts anyway. Why not cheer for Kyrie to push Steph's relevancy out the postseason? Imagine if he wins a Finals MVP over Durant. :eek2:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Show me the coach that said I hired this guy to run this and that guy to run that and I'm just going to focus on the personalities lol

It's not the fact he hired assistants. It's that he said I'm not coaching x and O's

Show me the NBA coach that said that and you said ok cool you still a coach?

Weren't you making a comparison to Phil Jackson by bringing up Tex Winters?

I wasn't questioning, just legitimately asking how you define him and who else of note you would define similarly.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be pulling for Brooklyn. Steve Nash winning a chip his first year as a first time head coach would do a lot for young inexperienced white head coaches in the league man. KD is gonna uplift them. :lol:

And who doesnt wanna see Kyrie prove he's better than Steph Curry on the big stage? KD was liking posts this year saying he carried Steph, and largebills and company still on his nuts anyway. Why not cheer for Kyrie to push Steph's relevancy out the postseason? Imagine if he wins a Finals MVP over Durant. :eek2:

Kyrie will never be viewed as on Steph's level. Your instigation gets weaker by the week. This is not about Curry for me, nor is it about your King, who I'm astonished you did not mention.

I'm rooting against the Nets because they are the least homegrown and least battletested as a group of any remaining contender and would be the least in each category for any NBA champion ever. I don't think it is good for the league. Literally any other team winning would be better.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Actually it shows some teams don’t need no coach

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish more people were happy and content with the current playoffs cause a lot of tomorrow's stars are beginning to shine today.

But it seems like a disturbing amount of fans and talking heads don't know what to do with themselves without Lebron and Steph.

They loosing they mind.... And don't forget Luka...

They shitted on Utah and Denver all year now they going in overdrive... Trying to promote the new stars...

Mitchell went from never mentioned to Superstar to best player in Jazz history...

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I never want to hear anyone else say that the mid range jumper is the worst shot in basketball. Seriously.

Cause the WORST shot in basketball is clearly a 3 on 1 fast break ending with a 3 point shot. In a 3 on 1 cotdammit you drive to the lane. You want 3 points, huh .... force them to foul you and get it the old fashioned way.

Anyone else remember when even if you made that shot, the coach would still call time and read you the riot act when you got to the bench.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They loosing they mind.... And don't forget Luka...

They shitted on Utah and Denver all year now they going in overdrive... Trying to promote the new stars...

Mitchell went from never mentioned to Superstar to best player in Jazz history...
In like a week .... apparently
:giggle:

When I heard that I was like “so in a few weeks he has passed Karl Malone and John Stockton“ :hmm:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
These road white jerseys still catch me slippin when i first turn on a game.

I hate that. I think they drastically overuse these alternate jerseys. They shouldn't even be allowed in the playoffs. Imagine Jordan's Game 6 moment living through history with him wearing a white jersey.

I'd make an exception for last year's Mamba jerseys for obvious reasons but it is generally tacky.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate that. I think they drastically overuse these alternate jerseys. They shouldn't even be allowed in the playoffs. Imagine Jordan's Game 6 moment living through history with him wearing a white jersey.

I'd make an exception for last year's Mamba jerseys for obvious reasons but it is generally tacky.
Agreed. And fuck Jordan, the point was received without mentioned his bitch ass. I legit spend the first 30 seconds trying to figure who is who when i turn on games lately. Shits annoying man. This shit def shouldnt be allowed in the postseason.