NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HO3viV.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Denver's chance as a contender was done once they lost Murray. You not making it to the finals starting a Argentinian 5 footer against CP3. The Blazers really shouldn't have lost against them when Barton was out of that series too smh.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
As a Nuggets fan let me tell you. It ain't just losing Murray. The league's MVP needs to be able to impact both sides of the floor. The coach needs to be able to have a counterpunch ready for the other team's counterpunch. Malone is not that guy.
Malone is another Brett Brown

JlZHAu.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Mods should ban that nigga ASAP.. dude has lost his shit

Fuck you and Kobe.

Mods aren't gonna ban me because Kobe stans can't stand the taste of their own medicine. :lol:

Kobe isn't special, just another nigga y'all overrate for marrying a Hispanic white bitch.

I will clown him just as much as y'all clown Bron. I got a lot of catching up to do, y'all been practicing WS for a minute. :yes:

"I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, because I'm an African-American," he said. "That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we've progressed as a society?

"Well, we've progressed as a society, then don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won't assert myself."

Fact is, he died surrounded by white soccer moms, not Black folks. Bean said it himself I'm not required to give a fuck just because he was born Black. :dunno: