NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait until what seed they get then they can see.
But they won't be playing anyone but Utah or Phoenix because they'll only be the 7th or 8th seed at maximum.
So all of these other teams aren't even in the mix.
Yes they are because 6th seed hasnt been determine yet; so Portland, Dallas, and LA is a possible play in match; remember 7th and 8th plays, and 9th and 10th plays...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The "young core" still hasn't made the playoffs. Stan Van sucks.

:lol:

This will be MJs last big public appearance before the media starts calling LeBron "GOAT" Jordan dickriders, so dont miss it! What's the over under we see or hear Kobe's Black family members at his HOF induction? I cant find a single post or article talking about them. Just MJ and Vanessa. There's no one even mentioning or talking about Shaq. :lol: Kobe Bryant is the greatest swirler in Black American history.

@Rembrandt Brown

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where the laker fans that was mad Bron traded away all those bums for a Klutz sports client? The lot of em (with Zion) cant even make the fucking play in tourney in the "weak east". :lol:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We def not in that shit

and they traded2 first round picks for Diet Gasol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agape Mouf <<<<

rsz_screen_shot_2020-03-15_at_105442_am.png

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lil Wayne "Lollipop" was the #1 song at that moment. Steph Curry was still at Davidson, and 95% of BGOL was on Kobe Bryant's sack and had him in their sigs and avatars. Now its 2021 and he still the best player in the league. :smh:

I saw this game at ESPN zone wit D wade and his sons.

no lies told.

then I saw Game 7 at home in man cave.

greatest game I ever seen Boston play in.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
MJ and Vanessa will be on stage for Kobe Speech lol

That 2000-2004 run just wont be remembered anymore. Kobe's average Mexican wife has him no longer affiliated with Nike and she is crafting his legacy to be totally associated with MJ instead of with the Lakers. Kobe might as well had been a Bulls teammate of his at this point. :roflmao2:

I will be watching just to see if they put Kobe's Black family members in the back like they did at his memorial. Mamba mentality!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That 2000-2004 run just wont be remembered anymore. Kobe's average Mexican wife has him no longer affiliated with Nike and she is crafting his legacy to be totally associated with MJ instead of with the Lakers. Kobe might as well had been a Bulls teammate of his at this point. :roflmao2:

I will be watching just to see if they put Kobe's Black family members in the back like they did at his memorial. Mamba mentality!!!!
Bitch the Kobe GIGI’s Mambacitas coming out soon!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Where the laker fans that was mad Bron traded away all those bums for a Klutz sports client? The lot of em (with Zion) cant even make the fucking play in tourney in the "weak east". :lol:
The Pelicans are in the west.
Which interestingly brings to a question I've had with the Pelicians since they moved to New Orleans....

HOW THE FUCK IS NEW ORLEANS IN THE WEST !?!?! That makes about as much sense to me as the team playing in Salt Lake City Utah being named 'The Jazz.'

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BDR

@Amajorfucup

Pat Riley da don????

Vic oladipo is done for the season

waste of time and pics
Not really, they got a look at him early instead of in the offseason and if they do want to bring him back they have his bird rights so it won't hurt their cap as much as if they signed him in the offseason. Since hes hurt they probably won't bring him back unless it's at a big discount. They really didn't lose anything. Olynyk would've been gone anyway this offseason and Ariza has been a defensive upgrade from him. They might have dodged a bullet getting vic now and him getting hurt.

Let's talk about how good Ariza and Dedmon have been :yes:

Reactions: BDR

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

This fool says "Kobe's Black family members" like he had any other kind.

Still waiting for your All-Swirler and All-Black Pussy Loyalist teams.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oladipo won the right to rehab in Miami. :smh:

and @shaddyvillethug and @therealjondoe I think Pat is going to get over, because he'll get him for a new contract on the low.
I don't think he'll be back.
Check the wording in the statement they released.
Buuuut, if he is resigned it will be for the low.
I was listening to something yesterday saying he won't be ready for the start of next season. Smh

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
West should have been on the list for what he does on the court and off the court for the Lakers; but hey bitches be trippn so.....

Nah she was reppin her Dad. West was salty on the way out, since Dr. Buss didn't want to elevate West's son into Lakers business op. Sad how this relationship crashed and burned.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This fool says "Kobe's Black family members" like he had any other kind.

Still waiting for your All-Swirler and All-Black Pussy Loyalist teams.

He does. The only family Kobe is linked to is his white wife and biracial daughters. He has no sons, he never raised even a biracial man much less a Black man. His mom, dad, and sisters are the only Black family he has and you dont know anything about them which helps his brand look more "exceptional" than the average Black NBA player. I just want to see if they get any coverage or acknowledgement. :yes: