NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

About, fucking time...I'm so sick of the bullshit Trae Young does every game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bout fuckin time.

8K5rFU.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

About, fucking time...I'm so sick of the bullshit Trae Young does every game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bout time. In fact it might be 2 or 3 seasons too late. That being said tho, what's to research. ANY contact that is 100% caused by the offensive player jumping into the defender should be a offensive foul. This foul hunting play style has been fucking up the game for too long.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bout time. In fact it might be 2 or 3 seasons too late. That being said tho, what's to research. ANY contact that is 100% caused by the offensive player jumping into the defender should be a offensive foul. This foul hunting play style has been fucking up the game for too long.
Agreed. Fuckin ridiculous.

twxRUk.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Same ole John Wall... :smh:

Like i told @spider705 and @Llano in November...
Man he typically has the same speech approaching every season bro.. "this my year... im healthy... i think we will be the best backcourt...". Look man, guys in the NBA dont get better at 30. I wish the guy well and i appreciate all his charitable efforts in the city... But it was time for him to go. And after that video leak this summer, that kinda sealed his fate. Im glad we finally moved on. I was sincerely scared shitless after a two year layoff he would comeback, be shit, and be unmovable. Im happy they were able to move him before the season. Hopefully the move snaps something into him and he gets his shit together.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Maybe John didn't realize he was leaving one team to go to a full on rebuild from scratch

Maybe the strip clubs in Houston aren't better than the ones in the DC area :dunno:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same ole John Wall... :smh:

Like i told @spider705 and @Llano in November...

I don't think when he initially came here, he thought he would be playing on a lottery team that clearly is rebuilding. With that being said, that nigga can bounce. Its in the best interest of both parties to cut ties. The Rockets will have difficulty getting rid of him with that contract & I doubt the cheap owner will buy him out.

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think when he initially came here, he thought he would be playing on a lottery team that clearly is rebuilding. With that being said, that nigga can bounce. Its in the best interest of both parties to cut ties. The Rockets will have difficulty getting rid of him with that contract & I doubt the cheap owner will buy him out.
I would like the Knicks to make a run for him but mr. glass has more durability than him. His explosiveness would help the Knicks with pace

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I think they'll have to keep him another year. I doubt they'll be able to get rid of him with two years left.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Goddammit LeBron stop doin this shit. :smh: Stop pandering, they are never gonna accept you dude. The rings, the accolades, the longevity, it just makes them root against you that much harder, you're not winning his stans, so give it up bruh.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Where the laker fans that was mad Bron traded away all those bums for a Klutz sports client? The lot of em (with Zion) cant even make the fucking play in tourney in the "weak east". :lol:
Hey Gramps, the Pelicans are in the Western Conference. Oh and Van Gundy is one of the worst coaches of all time.