NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing, ya'll know I don't frequent this thread so the fact that I popped up today, you know I had to have something on the line:

I was going to chill today but when I got the ESPN alert that Zion would be out, I rushed home and threw a stack on the moneyline. By the end of the first qtr, I was looking like I won the lottery. Then by the end of the 3rd qtr I had to go throw up.

I learned my lesson today. I'm not doing that shit ever again :smh:
Check in wit me bruh before you do that fuckin wit the Sixers. I'll tell you if it's a good idea or not. I didn't have a good feel about this one. Even with the guys teh Pels had out.

xMncW6.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check in wit me bruh before you do that fuckin wit the Sixers. I'll tell you if it's a good idea or not. I didn't have a good feel about this one. Even with the guys teh Pels had out.
I'm thinking about putting a couple stacks they win the first series. You see them making it out of the first round against the Wizards or the Hornets?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell me his best player while in NO and then show me what that player did the moment the Point Gawd left him. Thanks.

Don't matter, the fact still remains he was the floor general/future hall of famer for a team with the worst loss in playoff history. He was also the floor general/future hall of famer for the Clippers team who choked away a 3-1 lead to the Rockets.

Great regular season point guard, hate that he pulled that hammy in 2018 with the Rockets because I believe they would have got to the finals. Lets see what the point gawd do with Phoenix in the playoffs...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't matter, the fact still remains he was the floor general/future hall of famer for a team with the worst loss in playoff history.
How many playoff series have they won since he left a decade ago?
He was also the floor general/future hall of famer for the Clippers team who choked away a 3-1 lead to the Rockets.
How many playoff series they won before him and after?
Lets see what the point gawd do with Phoenix in the playoffs...
Where was Phoenix before him? Where are they now?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lakers coaching staff is offensively inept. Horrible subs, playcalling, and use of timeouts. Also, Caruso is dumb. I see why he plays so well with Bron because Bron does all the thinking for him and he just hustles.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Always comes back to Steph

Trying to hype up a 3 time nba champion and 2 time mvp
Who is currently dragging g leaguers to the playoffs

It's a sickness

Cause Steph is so sick

Love it!

Is Steph Curry better than Kobe Bryant? Yes or no? Is his impact on basketball greater? A non response means "hell no". I'll be waiting for your response. :popcorn:

@Amajorfucup

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

White people wanna see Team Light Skin reaffirm WS so bad. :lol: Steph is only pit against LeBron to promote a colorism narrative. He is nowhere near the player or icon LeBron is and wont be remembered as such. This is a force fed rivalry for white people and light skin people who wanna whiten the game and have an NBA full of white boys shooting 10 3's a game. Wack!!!

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I will make the Lakers vs Wardell Curry jr Thread in a heartbeat if that is the outcome

:itsawrap:

Please do. We need to embrace a light skin vs. dark skin sports narrative. Steph Curry is gonna beat LeBron and help whiten the game for biracials and Black people that dont like Black people. :lol:

Just think how hype light skin Black men will be seeing a LeBron lose. :itsawrap:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol

Inkoski plays with more halfbreeds and cacs than Wardell does

:lol:

Yeah thats part of being a Laker. On the West Coast, the halfbreeds and biracials ARE the Black people cuz we just not out there like that. And the few that are love white pussy so much that they don't really count. Cali is anti-Black family. Team Light Skin doesnt care how many halfbreeds LeBron plays with, seeing him lose will still reaffirm WS and help flood more white boys and "privileged" biracials into the league and thats all that matters.