NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Kobe >> Steph and Bron.

Steph is a dark skinned Steve Nash and Lebron is Karl Malone with handles and less hair.

Bean took a wnba squad to the playoffs. Darth Kobe during the Smush years was the scariest, most deadly scoring machine to ever lace them up. Scoring 50 points while triple teamed. Bean = Thanos, Curry = Ebony Maw and Bron is that big dude that grunted all movie.
LordSinister was the biggest Kobe stan on BGOL for a decade and gave it all up to be Team Curry. Tells me all I need to know who was better and the bigger star in the West.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Low IQ chucker got more rings then some folks whole franchise

Rings are worthless. Tell me a Black person in his profession he empowered. A coach, an exec, a scrub to get paid? You cant. He was a Jordan disciple, marry white, empower jews financially. Isnt his former agent now the GM of the Lakers? Who you diss alot less than you did Magic?

LeBron is about to have 5 rings and cats will still be pitting players with white moms and white wives against him next year. He's proven that yall really weren't Kobe fans at all because of rings. Its because he didnt help Black people, married a white woman, and hung around white people yall like him so much dude. :yes: If Kobe spoke up on Black issues and married a Black woman he wouldnt be popular on this board. Largebills doesnt go out of his way not to even compare him in a basketball sense if he represents a Black family and I dont think you see yourself in him. Its not like any of yall know anything or talk about the Black family he has.

Its time to stop pretending you guys pick who you like based on basketball when that literally has 0 to do with it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And why tempt the basketball gods with Lebron slander...

WHY!!!????

90% of NBA fans only watch the NBA to see LeBron lose. It's a very anti-black sport that promotes class and colorism division in the Black community. Year 20 fans will still be saying LeBron is "afraid" of a younger player because its not based on anything basketball related.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Why you never talk about the Muslim bother that was blackballed? That's real talk about putting your life and career on the line. Bill Russell, Ali cats like that that got death threats.

Lots of young cats like Russ doing big things in the community now, but for some reason you only mention Kobe and Jordan but not other stars from that era.

Anyway, lets hope LeBron filled up on Vibranium for the playoffs to prove the bubble ring wasn't a fluke.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why you never talk about the Muslim bother that was blackballed? That's real talk about putting your life and career on the line. Bill Russell, Ali cats like that that got death threats.

Lots of young cats like Russ doing big things in the community now, but for some reason you only mention Kobe and Jordan but not other stars from that era.

Anyway, lets hope LeBron filled up on Vibranium for the playoffs to prove the bubble ring wasn't a fluke.

I've talked about Craig Hodges on this board, Oscar Robertson opening free agency for players on this board, Wilt raising the pay for Black players in the league. Ive defended and promoted Black coaches and execs. Me and another poster were the only ones to mentioned the dwindling Black coaches and the concern they had about it. Why you aint talked about them dudes? All you promote is superficial bullshit like rings.

The only melenated players Ive seen you go out of your way not to clown for their physical appearance or professional career is Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan, the 2 swirlers with the most white mainstream acceptance who yall cant tell me the Black people theyve helped. Youve even clowned Magic to prop up old ass white man Jerry West. :smh: And the fact you dudes ARE light skinned, and may not even have Black spouses, thats not a good look. :smh:

Again, rings are worthless. Its not about rings now, its about exposing how racist and colorist this game is. Thats what Bron's future docs and legacy will be about, hes not MJ or Kobe, hes more than an athlete and is bigger than just bball (unlike them). Hopefully we see another FTP attack in the Finals this year cuz I have a point to prove.

Comments Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant made about the Trayvon Martin case have put him in the middle of a social media firestorm.

In an interview with the New Yorker, Bryant said black people should not immediately rush to the defense of a black person simply because of his or her race. He specifically criticized Lebron James and the Miami Heat for posting a photo wearing hoodies in solidarity with Martin's family, according to Colorlines.

"I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, because I'm an African-American," he said. "That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we've progressed as a society?

"Well, we've progressed as a society, then don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won't assert myself."

George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch leader in Sanford, Fla., killed Martin, 17, in February 2012 as the boy was heading home from the store. Martin was wearing a hoodie at the time and that became a symbol of the Martin-Zimmerman story. In July 2013, Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges in connection with the shooting.

Mamba Mentality!!! :itsawrap:

After this coon shit Kobe's handlers quickly had him do a photo op with Nipsey and Trayvons parents so he wouldnt lose his Black fanbase. :lol:

Thats why yall hate Bron so much hes shown how big a coon Kobe and MJ were. :yes:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
unknown.png

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wasnt talking about Tobe. I was talking about his bootleg minions...

BUT, since you wanna go there lets...

He also has more rape allegations and lawsuits against his black mother than some folks whole franchise too. Your hero was a fucking Tom.

Kobe stans say the Colorado cops railroaded him. Yet he never spoke out against them or used his voice to help falsely accused Black men. He simply made his accuser a millionaire and shut up and dribbled.

And let me ask you this? Who have Kobe stans spit more venom at the last 15 years? Caitlyn Faber or LeBron James? Kobe stans tend to be Black people who desperately crave white acceptance like him and want to be the special negro in the room. Becoming a rival of Bron is what got him back in good graces with white society. Kobe is dead but you see Rembrandt Brown and Whiteyvillethug still dissing LeBron as if it will somehow benefit him. Do they not talk shit about his mom and act like his sisters dont exist to center his white wife and mixed kids? Its a very anti-Black brand as his Trayvon comments highlight. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Lil Wayne "Lollipop" was the #1 song at that moment. Steph Curry was still at Davidson, and 95% of BGOL was on Kobe Bryant's sack and had him in their sigs and avatars. Now its 2021 and he still the best player in the league. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

There's not a single melenated player Curry stans won't project him over. :smh: And their LeBron needs rings but Steph dont need them to be better or even close to Magic argument comes from the fact 99.9% of them are ex-Kobe stans/Jordan is the GOAT stans.'

This nigga running from Miami Heat legend Olynk. :angry:

1232118340.0.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AD or LBJ aint playing tonight :hmm: I smell something fishy going on :giggle: