NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo, Sexton is a killer man. :eek: Think he finally going to get some damn respect? Crazy part is with his work ethic he just going to get better.
That's my guy. Told @ansatsusha_gouki that. I feel the same way about Tyrese Maxey. :yes:

rOwQHN.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He going to be hanging 30 on a playoff team and folks will still say :yawn: " Meh, he might be lucky to be a star in this league. He's too small!!!"

It's crazy to have a team with such a small backcourt, but loaded at the big position. But damn if this ain't a nice squad that just needs time to come together. Gilbert so stubborn and wants to win so bad that he will pay these cats. That's the good thing.
And Fuck each and every last one of those ESPN watching for basketball knowledge faggots too. Can't stand idiots like that.

qwMzeG.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He going to be hanging 30 on a playoff team and folks will still say :yawn: " Meh, he might be lucky to be a star in this league. He's too small!!!"

It's crazy to have a team with such a small backcourt, but loaded at the big position. But damn if this ain't a nice squad that just needs time to come together. Gilbert so stubborn and wants to win so bad that he will pay these cats. That's the good thing.

All the Cavs need is a big man that can shoot...

It's crazy,how we got Allen and Prince for nothing...

That's my guy. Told @ansatsusha_gouki that. I feel the same way about Tyrese Maxey. :yes:

rOwQHN.jpg

I like,how Okoro slowed down Harden in these two games. His defensive IQ is ridiculous for a rookie..

And Fuck each and every last one of those ESPN watching for basketball knowledge faggots too. Can't stand idiots like that.

qwMzeG.jpg

Now,that the team is coming back from injury the offense is going to get better...People kept talking about the offense being bad after the first Nets but ignore that the team was playing with one point guard for almost a month...

The team depended on defense for much of that time.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
All the Cavs need is a big man that can shoot...

It's crazy,how we got Allen and Prince for nothing...

I like,how Okoro slowed down Harden in these two games. His defensive IQ is ridiculous for a rookie..

Now,that the team is coming back from injury the offense is going to get better...People kept talking about the offense being bad after the first Nets but ignore that the team was playing with one point guard for almost a month...

The team depended on defense for much of that time.
I'm glad you guys swept them. :yes:

U5wLGn.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Thank you,Brooklyn for giving the Cavs an early Christmas present. The defense was already top 5 before the trade,now it's even better.

Finally,thank you ESPN and all the other sports sites for not putting Collin Sexton in your top 100 before the season..It's much appreciated it...

I'm going to bed now.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Certain players just cant be promoted without tearing other players down. Its impossible. Kobe, Jordan, a few others. The 90s era guys have survived off that for a minute now but now look like bitter old coons. And their stans are just as bad. Alexw literally complained about Shaq denigrating Spida then turned around and denigrated Wilt to make Kobe seem better. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thank you,Brooklyn for giving the Cavs an early Christmas present. The defense was already top 5 before the trade,now it's even better.

Finally,thank you ESPN and all the other sports sites for not putting Collin Sexton in your top 100 before the season..It's much appreciated it...

I'm going to bed now.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

qj7XO7.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks are too soft nowadays. Shaq said that to him to get him pissed off from being complacent. It was a challenge to his game because he wants to see him at the next level and thinks he has the skill to do it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Folks are too soft nowadays. Shaq said that to him to get him pissed off from being complacent. It was a challenge to his game because he wants to see him at the next level and thinks he has the skill to do it.

:hmm:

Did you actually see the segment?

Kenny cleaned it up.

That is not how Shaq said it. He tried to clean it up, because he's a bitch. Oh I was just motivating you.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Did you actually see the segment?

Kenny cleaned it up.

That is not how Shaq said it. He tried to clean it up, because he's a bitch. Oh I was just motivating you.

Even watched them talk about him even before the segment.

They have been talking about him throughout this season whether inside the NBA even the other commentators during the game.

It was a challenge to his game. He should take it and work to get even better.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Even watched them talk about him even before the segment.

They have been talking about him throughout this season whether inside the NBA even the other commentators during the game.

It was a challenge to his game. He should take it and work to get even better.

It wasn't a challenge, it was a diss

Him and Charles said he only scores and does nothing else to help a team.

When confronted after the game Shaq tried to clean it up. It wasn't a fuckin challenge, because he wouldn't have heard the shit while he was playing.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

It all depends on who's saying what. If Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant say the exact same shit folks wouldnt have a problem with it. We've heard worse.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't a challenge, it was a diss

Him and Charles said he only scores and does nothing else to help a team.

When confronted after the game Shaq tried to clean it up. It wasn't a fuckin challenge, because he wouldn't have heard the shit while he was playing.
You have three dudes who have done it. Kenny was no superstar but is a champion.

Chuck and Shaq were superstars. They are saying to this young man who is on the line "Step your game up, because you are not there yet." And they don t want him to think he is there and stay on that line.

Shaq even said that he said it on purpose. He said it on purpose so that he could hear it.

Apprenticeship still has utility

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You have three dudes who have done it. Kenny was no superstar but is a champion.

Chuck and Shaq were superstars. They are saying to this young man who is on the line "Step your game up, because you are not there yet." And they don t want him to think he is there and stay on that line.

Shaq even said that he said it on purpose. He said it on purpose so that he could hear it.

Apprenticeship still has utility

You believe that shit :lol:

If someone told you you aren't a very good worker and then when you confronted them on it...said oh I was just trying to motivate you to do a better job...oh I wanted you to hear it :hmm:

You actually believe that shit, huh?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You believe that shit :lol:

If someone told you you aren't a very good worker and then when you confronted them on it...said oh I was just trying to motivate you to do a better job...oh I wanted you to hear it :hmm:

You actually believe that shit, huh?
Yeah it happened all the time in college football medical school and residency.

Its part of the process

ETA: and they are the first ones who can t hold their smiles back when you graduate

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The funny shit is Charles doesn't like Skip

But they do the same shit. The only difference is they played.

Imagine if while they were playing hall of famers like Kareem, Dr J or Wilt dissed them about being fat and lazy. Then said, oh I was just trying to motivate you. They would have had a fit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That wast the time, the place or the words to get him motivated. I do believe that’s what Shaq was trying to do but that wasn’t the way to do it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The funny shit is Charles doesn't like Skip

But they do the same shit. The only difference is they played.

Imagine if while they were playing hall of famers like Kareem, Dr J or Wilt dissed them about being fat and lazy. Then said, oh I was just trying to motivate you. They would have had a fit.

The 90's era players half of them didnt know who those guys were. Barkley has even admitted he didnt grow up watching the NBA nor was he familiar with most HOFers til he got to the league. Games were not televised and there was no media infastructure to promote the generations before them so they didnt even do the shit they demand of todays players. Even today, you dont see the Jordans, Barkleys, Shaqs, etc promote the pioneers, they only promote the guys from their era and pretend they are the be all end all.