NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm so fucking sick of Drummond. Cavs had a 13 point lead and when this idiot comes in the game fucks it up with his bullshit...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Way to go Collin!

source.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Yall over exaggerating. The nets didn't even try to play hard until the 4th quarter. With that said Kyrie has to stop ball hogging and Nash needs to learn how to call a switch. The kid caught fire and the game was over

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gave the ball to Kyrie to much in the second OT, plus he couldn’t guard sexton for shit. Nets defense was horrible through out. ,

It was due to Harden not being aggressive. He was a turnover machine and too selfless all game. End of a possession they end up passing to Kyrie with 6 seconds left in the clock. He had to shoot

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yall over exaggerating. The nets didn't even try to play hard until the 4th quarter. With that said Kyrie has to stop ball hogging and Nash needs to learn how to call a switch. The kid caught fire and the game was over

Once Sexton started scoring Kyrie took it personally
And forgot he had Kevin Durant and James Harden on the same court as him.
Basketball for them should be REALLY EASY there's only 1 way it won't be at this point and that's it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nets don't give a fuck about no Cavs. :lol: You not gonna see they best until they face someone they deem worthy enough to play against them.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You kept speaking on it.. y'all defense is legit, completely shut down Harden and had us out of sync for most of the game

I tried to tell folks these are not the same Cavs when Lebron left the first time. This organization actually has a plan and been sticking to it.

I tried tell some of these Cavs fans they need to be patient with Sexton. Collin improved every year since he's been in the league....

I don't want hear folks make excuses for the Nets when the Cavs has been top 5 in defense all season with hardly our starters being out...

alexw

Platinum Member
Nets don't give a fuck about no Cavs. :lol: You not gonna see they best until they face someone they deem worthy enough to play against them.
Yo that's real spit because they were sleepwalking through the first three quarters. But once they turned it on they gave the cavs hell. Sexton won the game but it was Larry Nance hitting 3s that killed them. Will that happen again? Nope

alexw

Platinum Member
I tried to tell folks these are not the same Cavs when Lebron left the first time. This organization actually has a plan and been sticking to it.

I tried tell some of these Cavs fans they need to be patient with Sexton. Collin improved every year since he's been in the league....

I don't want hear folks make excuses for the Nets when the Cavs has been top 5 in defense all season with hardly our starters being out...
Oh they still fucking suck. Good teams always lose to bad teams. They just don't play hard against Bad teams

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo that's real spit because they were sleepwalking through the first three quarters. But once they turned it on they gave the cavs hell. Sexton won the game but it was Larry Nance hitting 3s that killed them. Will that happen again? Nope
Yeah this was a odd game Drummond didn't give his best tonight. So Nance stood up. He and Sexton hit some big time shots.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah this was a odd game Drummond didn't give his best tonight. So Nance stood up. He and Sexton hit some big time shots.

It's not an odd game from Drummond, he also that bullshit. The team plays better without him on the court because he turnover the ball way too much....

Most of the rebounds he gets are from shots he miss...

Apparently, you don't have a clue what you're talking about because the Nets start coming back when Drummond was on the court. After, a few minutes that's when Bickerstaff switched back to Allen for the rest of the game.

alexw

Platinum Member
Another thing too is that Steve Nash is showing his inexperience. You have a kid that's hot from 3 but he can't hit a free throw. Either switch, double team his ass or send him to the line. But don't let him play one-on-one against your worst Defender. That stupid

alexw

Platinum Member
It's not an odd game from Drummond, he also that bullshit. The team plays better without him on the court because he turnover the ball way too much....

Most of the rebounds he gets are from shots he miss...

Apparently, you don't have a clue what you're talking about because the Nets start coming back when Drummond was on the court. After, a few minutes that's when Bickerstaff switched back to Allen for the rest of the game.
They started coming back simply because they started playing harder. Literally harden didnt up his intensity until the 4th quarter.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not wrong about Zion's conditioning. He is too young and too explosive to be getting winded as fast as he does. That being said tho, Malone shouldn't be the one to say it.

In fact, Malone should probably just STFU before the younger generation of fans start looking into his life. The best thing Karl has going for him is that he played and retired WAY before Twitter and #metoo.
And see thats the thing. He didn't make it personal or talk about Zion personal life. What he was saying was basketball related; so i have no problem with it. He was stating basketball things so I feel like theres no need to bring up Malone personal life...