NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Like I said Philly and Miami should have did that trade; makes no sense that they didnt; stars win chips and if you want to win you accumulate as many starts as you can, period.....
Apparently there was a deal in place for the Beige bitch Thybulle and some picks. A LOT OF THEM. Embiid okayed it too. Even went so far as Morey calling Simmons and Thybulle's agents and telling them ya clients about to be traded. Then, Rockets pulled it off the table all of a sudden. I don't think Houston wanted any parts of a Morey deal.

rAz9aK.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
If I was Denver, I would have found a way to re-sign him and part ways with Millsap. Grant is a great defender that Denver needed.

Denver matched the offer Grant signed for with Detroit. Grant chose to leave because Detroit promised him a bigger role. Of course Grant leaves because Denver is too caught up in that dumbass "2 man game" with Jokic and Murray. Grant wanted more touches and he should've got them.

Milsap was out the the fucking door but after Grant left, they brought his ass back.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Suspect call. Not to mention next play or so Draymond had a BLATANT travel in the paint and scored.

They just missed shots. Bron kicked out to open guys last 6 minutes of quarter and guys bricked shot after shot. And AD continues to not assert himself and Kuzma continues to stink.

Welcome to Steph Curry's Season lol

Lebron has had seasons like that as well so it's not me saying Lebron doesn't have experience in this
But Steph has had experience in this before Klay became Klay back when they needed Jarrett Jack to do some scoring

And it's come full circle again. The game is NEVER as easy as 1,2,3 there's always different reasons for shit

Good road win regardless

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Many things in life are about principle, not the actual event. They get a new guy and all a sudden they change his locker to a new locker with the guys at the end of the bench?

I also blame the GM for not recognizing the severity of locker change and the level of Porter’s anger.

He should’ve known it was serious when Porter threw his dinner!

Porter grew angry and started screaming when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to new arrival Taurean Prince, who was acquired in the four-team James Harden blockbuster trade last week. A source says the decision was based on NBA seniority and spacing to adhere to COVID-19 protocols.

Yeah,but we're gonna blame the GM...

Isnt Porter only a second year player though so he’s a new guy himself so he hasn’t even been in the league long enough to be throwing tantrums. Then I was watching some show on ESPN and David Fizdale was talking about he might have some type of trauma because of the type of neighborhood he grew up in, I was like get that fuck outta here with that shit.

I don't know, how true it is but there's been talk that he's still messing with the same crowd that got him in trouble in USC...Bickerstaff and the GM been trying to tell him to cut ties with them but he won't listen.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I heard on Lowe’s Podcast that Denver offered him similar money but he wanted a bigger role in the offense. He was tired of just being a role player.
Heard the same thing. I ain't mad at him. Come to a team where you can essentially put on a showcase for your next team

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Oh that "L" hurt more than a few muthafuckas in BGOL. :lol:

It was a good win against the best team and kept the Dubs above .500. Steph fans and Team Light Skin got to get it in on twitter last night. Im pulling for you guys to make the playoffs, a Laker vs Dubs 1st round matchup would be exciting. Bron came to the West to face the Dubs, be a shame if they never met in the playoffs.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Kyrie...

does this good REAL stuff ALL THE TIME

but sadly his antics give the media who ALREADY DOESN"T COVER THIS STUFF PROPERLY

ammunition against him

So do a lot of people, that shit doesn't excuse his unprofessionalism and immaturity.

And he's mostly responsible for his reputation.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It was a good win against the best team and kept the Dubs above .500. Steph fans and Team Light Skin got to get it in on twitter last night. Im pulling for you guys to make the playoffs, a Laker vs Dubs 1st round matchup would be exciting. Bron came to the West to face the Dubs, be a shame if they never met in the playoffs.

Definetely
had a shot that 1st year to sneak in but things happen.
2nd year same thing happened in reverse
3rd year kind of the same thing but when you have a star like steph things tend to work out.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol facts I can see it now. Fuck around and let him get some all-star considerations and it might happen this year :lol:
Yep lol....I know that's your team man I be trying to figure y'all out every season. I don't known if y'all rebuilding or if y'all trying to contend it confuses me lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NBA franchise values: What every team is worth in 2021
Nick Schwartz

January 18, 2021 2:56 pm
The coronavirus pandemic may have caused NBA owners to take a hit on gate revenues throughout 2020 and into the new season, but NBA franchise values continue to climb nonetheless. On Monday, Sportico released its valuations for every NBA franchise in 2021, and according to their numbers, the three most valuable teams in the league are now worth a combined 15 billion dollars.
Three teams – the Knicks, Warriors and Lakers – are now worth over $5 billion each, according to Sportico, while the average NBA team is valued around $2.4 billion. That’s an increase from 2020, when the average team valuation crossed $2 billion for the first time, according to Forbes.
Here is what every team in the NBA is worth in 2021, according to Sportico:
30. New Orleans Pelicans: $1.35 billion
© Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports
29. Memphis Grizzlies: $1.36 billion
© Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports

28. Minnesota Timberwolves: $1.43 billion
© David Berding-USA TODAY Sports
27. Charlotte Hornets: $1.51 billion
© Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
26. Orlando Magic: $1.53 billion
© Alonzo Adams-USA TODAY Sports
25. Atlanta Hawks: $1.54 billion
© Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports

24. Indiana Pacers: $1.55 billion
© Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports
23. Phoenix Suns: $1.64 billion
© Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
22. Oklahoma City Thunder: $1.66 billion
© Alonzo Adams-USA TODAY Sports
21. Utah Jazz: $1.71 billion
© Russell Isabella-USA TODAY Sports

20. Detroit Pistons: $1.74 billion
© Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
19. Cleveland Cavaliers: $1.74 billion
© Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
18. Denver Nuggets: $1.77 billion
© Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
17. Sacramento Kings: $1.84 billion
© Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports

16. Milwaukee Bucks: $1.86 billion
© Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
15. Portland Trail Blazers: $1.91 billion
© Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports
14. Washington Wizards: $2.05 billion
© Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
13. San Antonio Spurs: $2.05 billion
© Scott Wachter-USA TODAY Sports

12. Miami Heat: $2.38 billion
© Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
11. Philadelphia 76ers: $2.50 billion
© Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports
10. Toronto Raptors: $2.55 billion
© Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports
9. Dallas Mavericks: $2.58 billion
© Nick Monroe/Handout Photo via USA TODAY Sports

8. Los Angeles Clippers: $2.63 billion
© Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
7. Houston Rockets: $2.77 billion
© Carmen Mandato/Pool Photo-USA TODAY Sports
6. Chicago Bulls: $3.14 billion
© Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images
5. Boston Celtics: $3.18 billion
© David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports

4. Brooklyn Nets: $3.40 billion
© Wendell Cruz-USA TODAY Sports
3. Los Angeles Lakers: $5.14 billion
© Daniel Dunn-USA TODAY Sports
2. Golden State Warriors: $5.21 billion
© Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY Sports
1. New York Knicks: $5.42 billion
© Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK let's all move on

cause their is something SERIOUS going on with that young man

I don;t even feel comfortable commenting on it more than I have already

but this reminds me of how many people in his circle saying Kyrie don;t LOVE basketball like that.

and ALL THE SH*T that comes with it.

You sure?

Apparently his woman left him and he been in a funk for the last few months

Maybe he found out she moved on for good, maybe its some other shit.. who knows.. Mans looks miserable as shit tho

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yep lol....I know that's your team man I be trying to figure y'all out every season. I don't known if y'all rebuilding or if y'all trying to contend it confuses me lol.
Lol hell they don't know. Seen like we be happy to be 8th and get swept in the 1st round. Hoping we go full rebuild this year

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miserable and it shows

I keep calling him a weirdo and yeah he is but I Think he's at a place in his l life where he's trying to find himself. He's just handling it like a child for some odd reason. He's over this whole process of being a NBA player and seems like he's trying to cope with it. He's giving me Ricky Williams vibes....can dip out at anytime.....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You sure?

Apparently his woman left him and he been in a funk for the last few months

Maybe he found out she moved on for good, maybe its some other shit.. who knows.. Mans looks miserable as shit tho

If it's this shit

In the group chat apparently he told some of his teammates he had some personal shit going on. Then that video surfaced of him at the birthday party.

Imagine you as a grown ass man having to baby another grown ass man because his girl left with his kid?

How would you take that?

I really hope it's more than this, because dudes lose their girl or get divorced all the time.

I hope he walked in on his dad fucking her and it's more to it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK let's all move on

cause their is something SERIOUS going on with that young man

I don;t even feel comfortable commenting on it more than I have already

but this reminds me of how many people in his circle saying Kyrie don;t LOVE basketball like that.

and ALL THE SH*T that comes with it.

I may be off based but I don't even think its nothing serious for him really. I think his dilemma is he has a job he doesn't like. :lol: Like most of us in this world. Thankfully for him it pays him millions and he can dip out anytime he wants. Just my observation. Hope its nothing more than that but I think he's in a space that only a professional athlete can understand.....dude been doing this shit since probably a toddler....30 years of this grind....he's a millionaire...he essentially got everything he wants other than happiness and it ain't coming from this no more. I think he's over this shit but just putting up with it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit they better than the Texans right now
Shit I don't know man I think I'd rather have the Texans offensive pieces than I would the Jets but none is ideal. I'd have to question why he would want to go to the JETS knowing what he got going on in Houston.