NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Llano PJ has a contract extension on the table... hasn't signed it yet... says he wants to stay in Houston, but if numbers don't match up then he's open to a trade

I gave him a hard time earlier this year, but he's been a consummate professional this year so far, so I hope he stays.

Really can't beat the veteran leadership displayed all things considered

Tucker is a consumate professional but honestly I think its best to trade him to a contender. He hasn't been playing the best lately, 2 points tonight & 4 the other night. I want the Rockets to look at Tate more.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Someone take away his phone!

200.gif

He’s a former MVP and 3 time scoring champ, we all knew he could ball!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bum ass Lebron traveling in the 4th and missing the three :(
Suspect call. Not to mention next play or so Draymond had a BLATANT travel in the paint and scored.

I didnt watch the whole game, but it looks like the Lakers wasnt even trying in the 4th.
They just missed shots. Bron kicked out to open guys last 6 minutes of quarter and guys bricked shot after shot. And AD continues to not assert himself and Kuzma continues to stink.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
His best chance is still right here. Where the hell else was he going to go?

And shout out to the haters that said he was leaving. Fuck you. U niggas stay hating. Bucks was well on they way until covid. U act like our team is trash or sumtin :confused:
Again i say, Giannis is the rare case of being the teams best player and biggest problem all in 1

Tried to tell you about your boy. Wouldn't even let this nigga on the half of the court with the real hoopers on the final play. And had him out there setting screens for niggaz on the couple plays b4 that.

Let any other superstar or even star level player stand in the backcourt on the final play and he'd be getting cooked by the media. They be coddling this nigga

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Tried to tell you about your boy. Wouldn't even let this nigga on the half of the court with the real hoopers on the final play. And had him out there setting screens for niggaz on the couple plays b4 that.

Let any other superstar or even star level player stand in the backcourt on the final play and he'd be getting cooked by the media. They be coddling this nigga
hate is real

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Suspect call. Not to mention next play or so Draymond had a BLATANT travel in the paint and scored.

They just missed shots. Bron kicked out to open guys last 6 minutes of quarter and guys bricked shot after shot. And AD continues to not assert himself and Kuzma continues to stink.

Lebron’s second travel was a travel but many players pick up their pivot foot before they dribble and it’s never called. The first travel I didn’t see.

And you’re right, Draymond’s was blatant travel that wasn’t called damn near immediately afterwards.

And you’re right, the Lakers just missed shots in the end :smh:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
So is blindness. Keep enjoying what regular season success you guys get. Y'all will be like the Steve Nash suns.
Yeah because we could have got someone a whole lot better than Giannis in Milwaukee. :hmm: foh
Barely 10 games played and niggas out here predicting the entire season. Again, foh

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yeah because we couldnt have got someone a whole lot better than Giannis in Milwaukee. :hmm: foh
Lol goofball. Ain't bout getting somebody better than him. It's he's your best player and biggest problem. You just continue to watch the big plays be fun for other players while your mvp out there being a decoy and setting screens

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Lebron’s second travel was a travel but many players pick up their pivot foot before they dribble and it’s never called. The first travel I didn’t see.

And you’re right, Draymond’s was blatant travel that wasn’t called damn near immediately afterwards.

And you’re right, the Lakers just missed shots in the end :smh:
All of it was created drama.