NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Over a fuckin locker

Ain't dude injured or something?

Many things in life are about principle, not the actual event. They get a new guy and all a sudden they change his locker to a new locker with the guys at the end of the bench?

I also blame the GM for not recognizing the severity of locker change and the level of Porter’s anger.

He should’ve known it was serious when Porter threw his dinner!

200.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Many things in life are about principle, not the actual event. They get a new guy and all a sudden they change his locker to a new locker with the guys at the end of the bench?

I also blame the GM for not recognizing the severity of locker change and the level of Porter’s anger.

He should’ve known it was serious when Porter threw his dinner!

200.gif

Isnt Porter only a second year player though so he’s a new guy himself so he hasn’t even been in the league long enough to be throwing tantrums. Then I was watching some show on ESPN and David Fizdale was talking about he might have some type of trauma because of the type of neighborhood he grew up in, I was like get that fuck outta here with that shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Isnt Porter only a second year player though so he’s a new guy himself so he hasn’t even been in the league long enough to be throwing tantrums. Then I was watching some show on ESPN and David Fizdale was talking about he might have some type of trauma because of the type of neighborhood he grew up in, I was like get that fuck outta here with that shit.

Dude hasn't even played this year

Not sure about the neighborhood shit, but he definitely has some underlying issues. He got thrown off USC's team.

Maybe he's bipolar, someone needs to get him help before he ends up in jail or like Delonte West.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude might have issues but as a professional athlete he needs\needed to be educated that it’s a gift and a blessing to play in the NBA.

And yes this is his second year in the league, dude was already on think ice.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it was the right play
but fair is fair
they have to fry Giannis for not being in position to take the final shot :rolleyes2:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's interesting what Jerami Grant did

He bet on himself, he's now putting up numbers with Detroit, but the team sucks

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I was talking about, not Jackie's comment.

Dudes need to stop saying that slavery shit when it's a choice and you're paid. Now in the NCAA I'm cool with them saying it. But millionaires need to stop saying that shit when it's people working multiple jobs to put food on their families table.

Now when he's out the league he will have his choice of foreign country to play in.

:smh:

Over a fuckin locker

Ain't dude injured or something?

His slavery angle makes no sense but an actual draft is slavery like. We already know how they do players with the measurements, checking their vitals and then a team chooses you and keeps you as long as they want until yousa free

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
His slavery angle makes no sense but an actual draft is slavery like. We already know how they do players with the measurements, checking their vitals and then a team chooses you and keeps you as long as they want until yousa free

The draft still isn't like slavery

You don't have to play in the NBA

He can take his ass to Russia, China, Puerto Rico, Israel...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fucking idiot. Little bitch is pocketing a couple million for playing shit ball on a shit team at 20 years old and hes yelling out "slavery".. Fucker probably has never read a book on the matter (or a book period) in his fucking life. League need to make an example out of cats like this.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking idiot. Little bitch is pocketing a couple million for playing shit ball on a shit team at 20 years old and hes yelling out "slavery".. Fucker probably has never read a book on the matter (or a book period) in his fucking life. League need to make an example out of cats like this.
“You gon git us in trouble, massa gave u house, food and showed u how to hunt”