NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Kyrie seems like a miserable person

Keep in mind that he doesn’t like the media, the media likes to get into their business when they really don’t care about them.

He’s not talking to a teammate, a family member or a friend. He’s talking to a group of people that he has no interest talking to. A group of people that assume a lot and make up stories and narratives and convey their narratives to the public as fact.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind that he doesn’t like the media, the media likes to get into their business when they really don’t care about them.

He’s not talking to a teammate, a family member or a friend. He’s talking to a group of people that he has no interest talking to. A group of people that assume a lot and make up stories and narratives and convey their narratives to the public as fact.
I don’t know man, he looks miserable. They were not even asking him tough questions

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know man, he looks miserable. They were not even asking him tough questions

They were asking him questions that he felt were personal and none of their business.

It’s like talking to a co-worker that you don’t fuck with. If they’re asking you question about what you did over the weekend, how’s your life going and how are you feeling.

You’re not going to be interested in talking to them. Especially after you asked not to speak to those “Co-workers” in the beginning of the season.

Just my two cents

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I really wish you dudes would stop acting like talking to the media is some great task

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They were asking him questions that he felt were personal and none of their business.

It’s like talking to a co-worker that you don’t fuck with. If they’re asking you question about what you did over the weekend, how’s your life going and how are you feeling.

You’re not going to be interested in talking to them. Especially after you asked not to speak to those “Co-workers” in the beginning of the season.

Just my two cents

Where were you over the past three weeks?

Are you serious?

Meanwhile his teammates, GM and coach had to answer those bullshit questions.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really wish you dudes would stop acting like talking to the media is some great task

I really wish you dudes would understand how irritating the media is. I really wish you dudes would understand that’s one of the least liked parts of the job.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where were you over the past three weeks?

Are you serious?

Meanwhile his teammates, GM and coach had to answer those bullshit questions.

Since you were here the past three weeks, did his teammates look like they enjoyed answering their questions? Did they look like they enjoyed the same questions over and over again even though they knew the answers and kept getting the same answers?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I really wish you dudes would understand how irritating the media is. I really wish you dudes would understand that’s one of the least liked parts of the job.

Yet every fuckin player in the league is able to talk to them and not have a problem

It is part of their job, one of which they get paid millions to do and are trained on.

One I which is easy as fuck because they can just give cliche answers like Lebron.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Since you were here the past three weeks, did his teammates look like they enjoyed answering their questions? Did they look like they enjoyed the same questions over and over again even though they knew the answers and kept getting the same answers?

Answering questions they didn't know about, because they aren't informed? Caused by someone else who put himself before the team?

Those questions?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poor poor Kyrie he has to answer questions after a game, even though he's been doing that shit since high school

and you wonder why a lot of these dudes act like coddled immature assholes.

That muthafuckas almost 30 years old

That’s one perspective, I gave another. :dunno:

I gave a perspective on what Kyrie “Might” be feeling. If you don’t agree with it or can’t understand or respect it, that’s your right.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yet every fuckin player in the league is able to talk to them and not have a problem

It is part of their job, one of which they get paid millions to do and are trained on.

One I which is easy as fuck because they can just give cliche answers like Lebron.

How many times have Kyrie done this? How many times has he needed a “Break” from basketball and just took off?

To my knowledge “One”. One time in 10 years. Can the man be fed up and need a break one time in 10 seasons of playing basketball?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was pissed the fuck off when I saw that stupid shit. These new niggas man. :smh:

EA9El3.jpg

NBA franchise values: What every team is worth in 2021
Nick Schwartz

January 18, 2021 2:56 pm
The coronavirus pandemic may have caused NBA owners to take a hit on gate revenues throughout 2020 and into the new season, but NBA franchise values continue to climb nonetheless. On Monday, Sportico released its valuations for every NBA franchise in 2021, and according to their numbers, the three most valuable teams in the league are now worth a combined 15 billion dollars.
Three teams – the Knicks, Warriors and Lakers – are now worth over $5 billion each, according to Sportico, while the average NBA team is valued around $2.4 billion. That’s an increase from 2020, when the average team valuation crossed $2 billion for the first time, according to Forbes.
Here is what every team in the NBA is worth in 2021, according to Sportico:
30. New Orleans Pelicans: $1.35 billion
© Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports
29. Memphis Grizzlies: $1.36 billion
© Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports

28. Minnesota Timberwolves: $1.43 billion
© David Berding-USA TODAY Sports
27. Charlotte Hornets: $1.51 billion
© Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
26. Orlando Magic: $1.53 billion
© Alonzo Adams-USA TODAY Sports
25. Atlanta Hawks: $1.54 billion
© Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports

24. Indiana Pacers: $1.55 billion
© Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports
23. Phoenix Suns: $1.64 billion
© Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
22. Oklahoma City Thunder: $1.66 billion
© Alonzo Adams-USA TODAY Sports
21. Utah Jazz: $1.71 billion
© Russell Isabella-USA TODAY Sports

20. Detroit Pistons: $1.74 billion
© Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
19. Cleveland Cavaliers: $1.74 billion
© Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
18. Denver Nuggets: $1.77 billion
© Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
17. Sacramento Kings: $1.84 billion
© Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports

16. Milwaukee Bucks: $1.86 billion
© Rick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports
15. Portland Trail Blazers: $1.91 billion
© Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports
14. Washington Wizards: $2.05 billion
© Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
13. San Antonio Spurs: $2.05 billion
© Scott Wachter-USA TODAY Sports

12. Miami Heat: $2.38 billion
© Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
11. Philadelphia 76ers: $2.50 billion
© Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports
10. Toronto Raptors: $2.55 billion
© Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports
9. Dallas Mavericks: $2.58 billion
© Nick Monroe/Handout Photo via USA TODAY Sports

8. Los Angeles Clippers: $2.63 billion
© Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
7. Houston Rockets: $2.77 billion
© Carmen Mandato/Pool Photo-USA TODAY Sports
6. Chicago Bulls: $3.14 billion
© Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images
5. Boston Celtics: $3.18 billion
© David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports

4. Brooklyn Nets: $3.40 billion
© Wendell Cruz-USA TODAY Sports
3. Los Angeles Lakers: $5.14 billion
© Daniel Dunn-USA TODAY Sports
2. Golden State Warriors: $5.21 billion
© Darren Yamashita-USA TODAY Sports
1. New York Knicks: $5.42 billion
© Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
The Hawks are 25th on the list? thats crazy; no reason for them to be worth that little; they should be closer to top 10; something is wrong with that..

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I don't know man I think I'd rather have the Texans offensive pieces than I would the Jets but none is ideal. I'd have to question why he would want to go to the JETS knowing what he got going on in Houston.
No rebuilding team should trade for Watson; that doesnt make sense; Pittsburgh, Indy, Saints, 49ers, teams like that they are a piece or so away should trade for him though...

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times have Kyrie done this? How many times has he needed a “Break” from basketball and just took off?

To my knowledge “One”. One time in 10 years. Can the man be fed up and need a break one time in 10 seasons of playing basketball?

Nah because fanatics get attached to a team and can't get beyond that these athletes people too.. weird shit

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Q

Most local reporters asked basketball related questions...

But that new ESPN chick kept circling back on the "personal reason" like her job dependent on it....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No rebuilding team should trade for Watson; that doesnt make sense; Pittsburgh, Indy, Saints, 49ers, teams like that they are a piece or so away should trade for him though...
Them teams ain't no pieces way though. :lol: Maybe you can say the Saints but they gotta get more than Michael Thomas on offense and Alvin Kamara to be real threats. Indy is interesting I'm not a fan of their personnel but they got a young receiving group and a running back. Pittsburgh would be interesting but shit I haven't heard nothing about Big Ben retiring. 49ers got some ways to go.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me too. But he's telling the truth

Q7wygH.jpg
Yeah that don't seem fair though he's 20 years old he ain't never played that many minutes in his life....

I saw Orlando Magic coach come out and say they gave Cole Anthony too many minutes and he just 19...Zion a big boy too and he play fast...Mail man need to let that boy get his shit up first.