NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I keep calling him a weirdo and yeah he is but I Think he's at a place in his l life where he's trying to find himself. He's just handling it like a child for some odd reason. He's over this whole process of being a NBA player and seems like he's trying to cope with it. He's giving me Ricky Williams vibes....can dip out at anytime.....

I said that before

Ricky had mental illness and used weed to get through life

I was telling dudes how he had anxiety with the press and would do interviews with his helmet with a shield

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two fuckin loons and an emotional bitch. :smh:

HJYmbn.jpg
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: I just laughed so hard at this. So true....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said that before

Ricky had mental illness and used weed to get through life

I was telling dudes how he had anxiety with the press and would do interviews with his helmet with a shield
Yeah man that shit is crucial man we just don't value it in our community but that body language....it just ain't right...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol hell they don't know. Seen like we be happy to be 8th and get swept in the 1st round. Hoping we go full rebuild this year
Yeah I don't get how or why Griffen and Rose on that roster. I'm on the outside looking in so I Don't know what be going on but I don't get how Drummond got shipped out before them.....then let Wood go...Let build around Wood and Grant and see what I can do. Pistons are long overdue for a top 3 pick I don't know why they won't go for it lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I may be off based but I don't even think its nothing serious for him really. I think his dilemma is he has a job he doesn't like. :lol: Like most of us in this world. Thankfully for him it pays him millions and he can dip out anytime he wants. Just my observation. Hope its nothing more than that but I think he's in a space that only a professional athlete can understand.....dude been doing this shit since probably a toddler....30 years of this grind....he's a millionaire...he essentially got everything he wants other than happiness and it ain't coming from this no more. I think he's over this shit but just putting up with it.

tenor.gif

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don't get how or why Griffen and Rose on that roster. I'm on the outside looking in so I Don't know what be going on but I don't get how Drummond got shipped out before them.....then let Wood go...Let build around Wood and Grant and see what I can do. Pistons are long overdue for a top 3 pick I don't know why they won't go for it lol.
Yep. Tanking for Cabe

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Eww...man why Watson gotta settle for these offenses? Can he get at least 2 wide receivers and a running back lol? Shit Chicago got Allen Robinson and Montgomery.......that's a start. :lol:

Please don't start that bs again my guy lol
Kittle is better than any person on any of these offenses you're going to trot out there.
Plus Samuel and Ayuik you can front on em if ya want to they were making trash jimmy and all the other trash qb's look COMPETENT

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kittle is better than any person on any of these offenses you're going to trot out there.
Plus Samuel and Ayuik you can front on em if ya want to they were making trash jimmy and all the other trash qb's look COMPETENT
Kittle can’t stay on the field.

we have a better package he can work with.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He should be there if y'all get anywhere in that top 3 you know how that lottery go.....what y'all doing with Killian Hayes?
Not a got damn thing. I ain't seen him do 1 thing that made me say "ok he looks like a NBA point guard" I know he's young but damn. I ain't seen him hit a jumper, do a flashy pass. Nada.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Someone need to get their boy Paul Pierce off of TV. This dude went on national television and say the Cavs has a bad defense. Even,though my team is #2 in defensive efficiency and scoring defense right now..

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's this shit

In the group chat apparently he told some of his teammates he had some personal shit going on. Then that video surfaced of him at the birthday party.

Imagine you as a grown ass man having to baby another grown ass man because his girl left with his kid?

How would you take that?

I really hope it's more than this, because dudes lose their girl or get divorced all the time.

I hope he walked in on his dad fucking her and it's more to it.

I would understand if a cat was going through it because somebody took his kid

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to include the picture... :smh:

2jbveKL.png

Nets' Kyrie Irving addresses absence: 'I'd be lying sitting here and saying I don't feel what's going on in the world'

Heavy Sigh... Nigga we all feel it, but we don't have millions to just take off work when we want to.

Dude has done some good things, but A LOT of people have done good things and still worked!!!!!

Nigga retire or play....GOTDAMMIT I'M SICK OF THIS DUDE!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I don't know man I think I'd rather have the Texans offensive pieces than I would the Jets but none is ideal. I'd have to question why he would want to go to the JETS knowing what he got going on in Houston.

Fresh start, business opportunity provided by being in NYC. His boy is out here now too

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heavy Sigh... Nigga we all feel it, but we don't have millions to just take off work when we want to.

Dude has done some good things, but A LOT of people have done good things and still worked!!!!!

How you feel about Delonte West?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Dude need some Dr. Phil pills. :smh:

bqWBQ5.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon man...

Two totally different scenarios.

Both presumedly dealing with mental issues no?

One unfortunately hit rock bottom and seems to finally be getting back to a positive place.

The other in a dark space due to I'm guessing his big brother dying in Kobe, all the shit going on throughout the country socially and health wise and now potential custodial issues with his daughter yet..

We route for Delonte and his well being but shit on Kyrie...

Everybody ain't tough fam.. some niggas ain't built to push through like our fathers taught us and it really ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as that brother doing what's best for his well being, I can't attack him because atleast he's acknowledging it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kittle straight but Kittle is a tight end. Why it feel like all these dudes was hurt last year? Deebo, Kittle....

Maybe Kittle is enough I just thought he'd want a better and more proven supporting cast.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a got damn thing. I ain't seen him do 1 thing that made me say "ok he looks like a NBA point guard" I know he's young but damn. I ain't seen him hit a jumper, do a flashy pass. Nada.
I never seen him play shit...shit he's still hurt ain't he? I just didn't know if he's in y'all future plans or what.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Someone need to get their boy Paul Pierce off of TV. This dude went on national television and say the Cavs has a bad defense. Even,though my team is #2 in defensive efficiency and scoring defense right now..

He's the absolute worst analyst on tv. I'd rather listen to Kendrick Perkins on repeat than another word from Paul Pierce