NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not next year but the year after. So in 2 years. So really they all in now. Boom or bust. Its gonna either be pretty or really ugly!!

Ok so 2022 they basically done?

Wtf, harden never re upped with Houston before all the shenanigans?

This could potentially cripple Brooklyn neys for damn near 4 years if at LEAST KD doesn't re up

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight talent?

I'm going with the former mvp and multiple all star/all nba tandem over Dame and CJ and yeah CJ been doing his thing but he's like Middleton in the fact he's no steady all season
How can I gauge what they did last season when we talking about this year?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nobody's laughing at the Christian Wood signing anymore

aRNVqq.jpg

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Lebron was given the keys to the organization and he delivered championships.

Harden was given the keys to the organization and he delivered scoring titles along with And 1 dribbling exhibitions.

These 2 things are not the same.

All of those Rocket teams were good enough to beat the Eastern Conference. Their issue was that they had to go through Golden State and not the High School teams out East.I’m saying this and I absolutely hate the Rockets and Harden.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody's laughing at the Christian Wood signing anymore

aRNVqq.jpg
Anybody who laughed at that deal was a fool. I peeped what that dude was doing soon as they got rid of Drummond. I'm sitting here wondering why the hell the Pistons let him go........Wood is a baller. Harden too stupid to realize how much work he and Wood could've put in. I wish Houston would've stuck with Levert. A core of Levert, Wall, Wood.....Cousins off the bench....aight they still would've been trash but at least they would've been fun to watch. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Anybody who laughed at that deal was a fool. I peeped what that dude was doing soon as they got rid of Drummond. I'm sitting here wondering why the hell the Pistons let him go........Wood is a baller. Harden too stupid to realize how much work he and Wood could've put in. I wish Houston would've stuck with Levert. A core of Levert, Wall, Wood.....Cousins off the bench....aight they still would've been trash but at least they would've been fun to watch. :lol:
Levert is a baller. Nets gonna regret letting him go. Especially if that shit becomes a clown show I'm anticipating it being. :lol: Everything that looks good on paper, isn't

a5CgmK.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I like Maxey's ceiling but you can find another Shake Milton...if the deal was based around Maxey, Milton and Simmons? Sheittttt......I can get not wanting to be apart of that Harden mess. But damn Harden and Embed.....
Trust me he won't get the ball to Embiid in the post like he needs it. Sixers have given up on enough young talent and gotten burned for it. Keep these guys and let them grow together. Good players have to start somewhere.

EjDsaS.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

This dumb

Basketball is a choice

If you don't want to play, you don't have to.

I hate how "we" are so quick to use the slavery analogy with everything and then get fake outraged.

It's people working for $10 an hour, and we're supposed to feel sorry for some millionaire because he doesn't think there should be a draft or doesn't like his team? Be outraged at the people working ten hour days barely making it and barely seeing their kids, not these muthafuckas.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dumb

Basketball is a choice

If you don't want to play, you don't have to.

I hate how "we" are so quick to use the slavery analogy with everything and then get fake outraged.

It's people working for $10 an hour, and we're supposed to feel sorry for some millionaire because he doesn't think there should be a draft or doesn't like his team? Be outraged at the people working ten hour days barely making it and barely seeing their kids, not these muthafuckas.

Soooo.... Your agreeing with MacMullan that players are property of their owners?

I'll say this... if they eliminated the draft, sports as a whole would be more competitive

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Colin didn’t lie. KD ain’t no Lebron.

I understand how he put his argument together but it's flawed to do so because at the end of the day the entire argument of KD being a better basketball player is rooted in JUST basketball. If it's just basketball, KD is a better basketball player. However, even though his argument is flawed that doesn't mean it's inaccurate. There are many aspects to the overall game and that's what you have to acknowledge. If I were to say where KD and LeBron differ the key would be the ability to plan and execute off the court. They all play but there's no one better than LeBron when it comes to scouting potential teammates, getting them and getting them to buy in to the system he created. KD? When someone tells you who they are you better believe them. KD has always said, he just wants to play ball. That tells you everything. Phenomenal player. Do I think he's the best player? Yes, I do. But is his SUM greater than LeBron? I'm going to say no.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He's ballin. Not sure if he would have done that here if he'd stayed in detroit with what we had to put around him. Definitely happy 4 dude.

My question i was go pose to my resident Houston nigga @spider705 is do you think he's going to keep ballin like this one Vic is out there. Cause I thought he had the perfect setup running pick n roll with harden