NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since y'all Knicks fans want to spend your time talking about the Nets, let's speak on the Knicks. RJ Barrett y'all top 3 pick from last season is shooting 18 pct from three

I actually been impressed with him somewhat aside from his shooting. I didn't think he'd be a rebounder and dish the ball. He get that jumper together.....might be a nice solid piece for them.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck this bullshit.
Yeah he has some nerve doing this shit. I hate these new athletes man they frail....

You know I hated what Lebron did when he joined Bosh but in hindsight....that shit don't compare to how some of these other niggas did it. Lebron handled that shit respectfully and with grace that you'd think would be the blueprint....but everyone after acted like a hoe....KD, AD, Kyrie, Harden.....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been a Knicks fan in years. I stopped rooting for them long ago. The nail in the coffin was the fuckery Dolan did to Charles Oakley. I honestly have no team that I root for right now. I just watch games in general and have favorite players I enjoy seeing play
I'll say from the outside looking in....the Knicks seem to be doing alright under the circumstances.....this is the first year I seen from them where they looked to have a solid plan. They straight fucked up on that KP trade.......but they've been doing alright this year.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Awww that nice of Ben to say that. Real nice. Quick question .... did he happen to give a timetable for said title. Like this year. Or this decade. Just asking :dunno:

The modern NBA in a nutshell. Analytics is killing the game. Just because 3 points is worth more than 2 doesn't mean just anyone should be given the green light.

I miss the NBA where by 5 games into the season if a guy is shooting that bad, his teammates would just stop passing him the ball. If you want to shoot another ill-advised three, you better get fucking rebound cause we ain't passing you the rock no more.
Your right bruh. This shit is unwatchable at times. They can throw me out there and I can miss 30 ft shots as well consistently for 3 mil. :smh:

gQuP4w.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually been impressed with him somewhat aside from his shooting. I didn't think he'd be a rebounder and dish the ball. He get that jumper together.....might be a nice solid piece for them.

Agreed. He could be solid but Tibbs can't run him to the ground this quickly. Leading the league in minutes already and just in his second year. Everybody ain't Jimmy Butler

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Yo i don't go around wishing bad on folks especially black people.

But this guy?

Woo boy...

Let's just say i wish him the best

but if he falls on his face?

its gonna take me a minute before i help him up
My girl doesn't watch basketball... but she knows who James Harden is and that he played for the Rockets... she mentioned to me she heard he got traded and asked me what I thought... I didn't elaborate too much because I know she wouldn't get it... but then I said how he did his teammates dirty on his way out and showed her the clip and what he said...

She looked at the phone, turned up her nose and plainly says " I hope he goes there and plays like shit or breaks his leg."

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. He could be solid but Tibbs can't run him to the ground this quickly. Leading the league in minutes already and just in his second year. Everybody ain't Jimmy Butler
Ehhh I mean I remember when dudes use to get 40 minutes a night lol....I honestly don't know is there a correlation between guys getting minutes and doing bad? I know Dame and CJ get a bunch as well.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Harden a whole hoe......seems like that's where he belongs in Brooklyn with the other 2 hoes of the NBA.
Yup. Exactly. The world will be a better place when this shot fails miserably. Plus they traded away grown men who kept there mouths shut, went to work and gave you everything they had every night. :smh:

V4u22f.png

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
There's a reddit post that's speculating that the kyrie absence, Harden tanking was all a plan to push the issue and get them guys together.

I'll post it in a second

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Since y'all Knicks fans want to spend your time talking about the Nets, let's speak on the Knicks. RJ Barrett y'all top 3 pick from last season is shooting 18 pct from three

When a smaller player can't shoot free throws

Their outside shooting will be fucked up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Soooo.... Your agreeing with MacMullan that players are property of their owners?

I'll say this... if they eliminated the draft, sports as a whole would be more competitive

Extreme....poor choice of words, but this shit isn't comparable

They're no different that anyone else, if you don't want to follow rules then you can get another job. If not you will have to deal with the repercussions.

How dare they have a draft, then take your ass overseas. Nobody is forcing you in the NBA and getting $30 mil a year.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Exactly. The world will be a better place when this shot fails miserably. Plus they traded away grown men who kept there mouths shut, went to work and gave you everything they had every night. :smh:

V4u22f.png
Right. The thanks they fucking get....Levert knew his ass was going to get shipped out in order to get Harden....came and didn't trip none....now his ass get to go to fucking Indiana lol...but shit if he wants to play for a contender Pacers look legit. I hope they beat the fuck out of the Nets if they ever play.