NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's ballin. Not sure if he would have done that here if he'd stayed in detroit with what we had to put around him. Definitely happy 4 dude.

My question i was go pose to my resident Houston nigga @spider705 is do you think he's going to keep ballin like this one Vic is out there. Cause I thought he had the perfect setup running pick n roll with harden

But he was beasting for y'all though. He just needed Drummond out of the way. Soon as he left he was beasting just like this.

And without knowing the situation it seems like y'all let him walk but signed Grant and Plumlee..Grant has been balling though.....but Wood is a big man.....but I don't know the motives of some of these teams some of them be looking to clear cap space.......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me he won't get the ball to Embiid in the post like he needs it. Sixers have given up on enough young talent and gotten burned for it. Keep these guys and let them grow together. Good players have to start somewhere.

EjDsaS.jpg
I was just thinking about y'all the other day....its crazy when y'all were doing all that tanking....y'all ended up with Embid, Simmons, Fultz, Nerlen Noels, Jahlil Okafor.........

When y'all wasn't tanking y'all had Jrue Holiday, Vucevic, Richaun Holmes, Jermai Grant....shit is crazy. None of them are Embid but hell at least 3 of them should be all stars this year....Holmes is balling too.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I was just thinking about y'all the other day....its crazy when y'all were doing all that tanking....y'all ended up with Embid, Simmons, Fultz, Nerlen Noels, Jahlil Okafor.........

When y'all wasn't tanking y'all had Jrue Holiday, Vucevic, Richaun Holmes, Jermai Grant....shit is crazy. None of them are Embid but hell at least 3 of them should be all stars this year....Holmes is balling too.
No way we should have let Vucevic go. There's that instant shit. If shit don't happen right away get rid of him. Thats how fans think.That was bitch ass Doug Collins fault. Don't forget about letting Shamet go too. And now he with the Nets. Stop letting these guys go for instant gratification and develop talent you draft. If you can't do that successfully than the coaching is the problem. Scouting is the problem and those muthafuckas need to go!! Shake and Maxey aren't Harden now, but they have ability to be great. You don't score 39 points in this league as a rookie and now have potential to at the least be very good.

DeivPM.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me he won't get the ball to Embiid in the post like he needs it. Sixers have given up on enough young talent and gotten burned for it. Keep these guys and let them grow together. Good players have to start somewhere.

EjDsaS.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He's ballin. Not sure if he would have done that here if he'd stayed in detroit with what we had to put around him. Definitely happy 4 dude.

My question i was go pose to my resident Houston nigga @spider705 is do you think he's going to keep ballin like this one Vic is out there. Cause I thought he had the perfect setup running pick n roll with harden

Harden and Wood in the pick and roll... :smh: ... we saw hints of it earlier in the season and it was a thing of beauty.... they world have absolutely feasted on teams as their chemistry continued to build... I really was hoping for one year... go all in... and see what happens...

After last night's win vs the Spurs you see that Wood is talented enough to get his points however. Buddy straight balled out... good from distance, driving, posting... he did it all... and defensively he's getting better little by little...

I think the next best thing is to see if he and Wall can develop that chemistry... if not then with Silas and his 5 out style of play a big closing out on Wood on the perimeter will be just as deadly... because he can shoot or drive right by you

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
We not winning no chips... Lakers are just TOO GOOD....

but if Vic and Wall can mesh in the backcourt, Wood continues to develop, and the 2nd unit with Boogie continues to ball and not be a negative when the starters sit... the Rockets will be fun to watch, competitive, and a low key sleeper to get an upset here or there in the playoffs if they sneak in as a lower seeded team

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never saw the hype in dude. Game always looked stiff af

He's being overplayed and is losing confidence in his shot but I think he can become a solid player unlike the guy who they traded Porzingis for... Dennis Smith Jr

Dennis Smith Jr who is healthy, has played 2 games this season averaging 4ppg in 11 minutes a game

This is who they thought would be their pg of the future. This is who they gave their superstar player away for

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's being overplayed and is losing confidence in his shot but I think he can become a solid player unlike the guy who they traded Porzingis for... Dennis Smith Jr

Dennis Smith Jr who is healthy, has played 2 games this season averaging 4ppg in 11 minutes a game

This is who they thought would be their pg of the future. This is who they gave their superstar player away for

The dude they drafted instead of him Frankie Smokes aka Frank Ntilikina has missed the last 8 games due to a "knee injury" while averaging a whopping 4.5 ppg in 11mpg. So two top ten lottery picks are averaging a combined 8.5 points in 22 minutes a night..

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
You a Knicks fan right?

How you feel about Tibbs running them boys into the ground already. Barrett already leading the league in mpg at 37 a game in just his second year. Randle second

I haven't been a Knicks fan in years. I stopped rooting for them long ago. The nail in the coffin was the fuckery Dolan did to Charles Oakley. I honestly have no team that I root for right now. I just watch games in general and have favorite players I enjoy seeing play

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Awww that nice of Ben to say that. Real nice. Quick question .... did he happen to give a timetable for said title. Like this year. Or this decade. Just asking :dunno:

Since y'all Knicks fans want to spend your time talking about the Nets, let's speak on the Knicks. RJ Barrett y'all top 3 pick from last season is shooting 18 pct from three

The modern NBA in a nutshell. Analytics is killing the game. Just because 3 points is worth more than 2 doesn't mean just anyone should be given the green light.

I miss the NBA where by 5 games into the season if a guy is shooting that bad, his teammates would just stop passing him the ball. If you want to shoot another ill-advised three, you better get a fucking rebound cause we ain't passing you the rock no more.

Last edited: