NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
This the part of the NBA that is hard for me to understand. I like Levert. When people talk about the Nets they seem to forget about Levert and Dinwiddle but them dudes can play. But you got McCollum on you.....why are you taking a much more difficult shot? Seems like Levert could've worked for something closer to the basket there.
yep and CJ is a horrible Defender, he was supposed to take him off the dribble. So he basically bailed CJ out

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brooklyn might be in a good position

KD and Kyrie

Levert and Dinwiddie
They gonna be straight. I don't know what the contracts look like but I wonder do they feel the pressure of getting a 3rd "star". They got the trade bait to do it.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
And Vaughn is coaching his ass off for the Nets. he has these no-name niggas playing hard

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Portland would be the team to beat if they played a lick of Defense. But they literally play no defense at all
Shit its weird because Gary Trent Jr can D it up. Nurkic and Whiteside are both solid defenders. Lillard and McColum aren't bad......but their pace is what kills them. They play so fast and give up just as many points playing that way. Shit to be honest none of these teams really playing defense right now in the bubble. I wonder does it change when the playoffs start.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep and CJ is a horrible Defender, he was supposed to take him off the dribble. So he basically bailed CJ out
Yeah I don't get that shot at all. These dudes be trying to get a BSPN highlight with the fadeaway to win....man go in the paint like you been doing and shoot over the top of McCollum. I'm glad Blazers won though because I want to see them and Lakers meet up in that first round but yeah he bailed CJ out there.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These dudes can't play defense or rebound, but they're playing hard as shit

They're literally playing for their season to continue

I'm wondering why Brooklyn is playing so hard, they already got the seventh and are missing their best players

Yeah I don't understand it from the Nets perspective. I know Jacque Vaughn coaching for a job but I'm shocked they played this so hard. It was like their intent was to spoil the Blazers chances lol. Nets was basically playing for spoiler. That's wild to me but we got a great game out of it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Barkley just called Shaq "Karen", cause he kept yelling at him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

YYELhV.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This the part of the NBA that is hard for me to understand. I like Levert. When people talk about the Nets they seem to forget about Levert and Dinwiddle but them dudes can play. But you got McCollum on you.....why are you taking a much more difficult shot? Seems like Levert could've worked for something closer to the basket there.

Yeah it wasn't the best decision particularly being so late in the clock. He was absolutely killing them in the paint with 8-14 footers but he decided to go another way.

Funny enough he hit the same type of shot to tie the game against the Raptors earlier this season

1:36 mark

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gonna be straight. I don't know what the contracts look like but I wonder do they feel the pressure of getting a 3rd "star". They got the trade bait to do it.

Dinwiddie/Levert combo better than any third star option out there. Play KD at the four and we're straight

Levert
Irving
Harris
KD
Allen

Bench
Dinwiddie
Tyler Johnson
Taurean Prince
Kurucs
Jordan

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Portland would be the team to beat if they played a lick of Defense. But they literally play no defense at all
Yeah I agree. I always thought the Blazers would win a title if they had any wing defenders.

Even someone like Wiggins would make them hard to beat because he can lock up the wings. if Melo could become a Draymond green that would be even better

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
the disrespect... :smh:

They are literally gonna slam Giannis and Luka in our faces and make us love them... all the while Harden has done this in the bubble:

35 ppg
9 reb
9 ast
3 steals per game

54 fg%/ 39 3pt%/ 90 ft%

And TJ Warren, huh?? Ok...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I just went 2 pages of this thread without a LeBron mention. :eek2: You can really tell the Lakers have had a great year. Niggas in this thread go out if their way not to mention LeBron so we won't focus on it. But the second he goes down in a playoff, or if they were struggling like last year every post in this bitch would be bout LeBron. They wouldnt even be posting bout their team. :lol:

Bron joins Wilt, Tiny Archibald, Harden, and Russy as the only players in NBA history to have led the league in points AND assists in a season. There are ONE DIMENSIONAL scorers and there are playmakers. Big difference.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Shit its weird because Gary Trent Jr can D it up. Nurkic and Whiteside are both solid defenders. Lillard and McColum aren't bad......but their pace is what kills them. They play so fast and give up just as many points playing that way. Shit to be honest none of these teams really playing defense right now in the bubble. I wonder does it change when the playoffs start.

Offense is way ahead of defense

I guess all that time not playing together

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dinwiddie/Levert combo better than any third star option out there. Play KD at the four and we're straight

Levert
Irving
Harris
KD
Allen

Bench
Dinwiddie
Tyler Johnson
Taurean Prince
Kurucs
Jordan
I agree 100%. But I know how these guys do. They go by "names". It was like when the Lakers tried to get Kawhi this offseason....would've made more sense to spend money on two guys as opposed to hoping and praying for Kawhi. I mean I'm not saying Levert/Dinwiddle are untradeable but that deal gonna have to be for a Greek Freek or Anthony Davis type package deal. I wouldn't do it for no CJ McCollum or Bradley Beal types.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree 100%. But I know how these guys do. They go by "names". It was like when the Lakers tried to get Kawhi this offseason....would've made more sense to spend money on two guys as opposed to hoping and praying for Kawhi. I mean I'm not saying Levert/Dinwiddle are untradeable but that deal gonna have to be for a Greek Freek or Anthony Davis type package deal. I wouldn't do it for no CJ McCollum or Bradley Beal types.

That's too top heavy of a team and our luxury is depth. No way we give up that for two guys albeit great, haven't won anything in this league in Giannis & AD.

Cats can say whatever they want about KD & Kyrie but you can't take away the championship experience. Between them both, you've got 7 finals experience. That goes a long way for a young team