NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I'm lightskinned because Steph Curry is my favorite player?:lol: Maybe I'm a shooter in real life so I can appreciate seeing probably the best shooter in the history of the league go out there and put in work.
dude, just don't. let's not give the attention whores the attention they seek. It's been going well so far as you can see. No one has taken the bait until now. Just use this as a learning experience.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man i really like this neutral feel, no theatrics. Just ball, man vs man. Either you want it or you don't.

Can't wait to get back to normal though. MPJ...:itsawrap:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
dude, just don't. let's not give the attention whores the attention they seek. It's been going well so far as you can see. No one has taken the bait until now. Just use this as a learning experience.

Yes we know. Lets ignore the pink elephant in the room, colorism in the NBA. And BGOLs Team Light Skin and Team Swirl just becoming so toothless since Kobe's passing. Shit just aint the same no mo.

You dorks just not on my level man. Im so far ahead of you lames, just like me telling yall in 2010 Bron would make Jumpman look old and corny eventually. Now yall gon wait for a white person on ESPN 30 for 30 or Bron in his documentary to acknowledge the colorism hes faced thru his career as an NBA superstar before yall acknowledge the truth. I give it 3 years tops before this convo is normalized. You Jordan is the GOAT dudes hate nuance outside of nigga bashing Bron so I know this got yall feelin real uneasy and lost. :lol:

And how bout your boy MAGA Leonard choking to the fucking Suns today? :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm lightskinned because Steph Curry is my favorite player?:lol: Maybe I'm a shooter in real life so I can appreciate seeing probably the best shooter in the history of the league go out there and put in work.

tenor.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How the fuck the Bucks lose to the Nets that nearly sat everyone? :lol:

Because Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe all played less than 20 minutes

I didn't even realize Frank Mason was on their team.

You guys need to stop being baited by dude

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Remember when all you guys did was play offense and troll LeBron and LeBron fans nonstop. Now all you dudes do is play defense and spend all your time defending and deflecting. Colorism in the NBA will be the biggest issue discussed this decade. You think people dont see all the young stars being promoted? Or the obvious pass certain players get?:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bron comes to the West, dominates, becomes an MVP candidate, now its not the same. The backflips NBA fans will go to justify colorism. :smh: Yall overrated the West because the star of it the last 5 years, Steph Curry, was light skinned. Now that he's no longer the darling over there, and the face of the West is LeBron now, suddenly it isnt fun to watch anymore and the comp is weak. :lol:

MHC are you light skinned? I ask because youre a Nuggets fan but I know you are very high on Steph Curry, pull for the Dubs more than your own team, and hate on Bron. I find that demographic is almost always exclusively Team Light Skin. :yes:

The most interesting aspect of these post is the revisionist history that comes through in real-time.

That's not what happened at all lol

He got OUSTED out of his hometown went to the lakers
did what he does...which is go to a team and realizes he can't compete with that team so let's make a series of trades so I can compete...which includes trading for a superstar

keep in mind...this isn't me saying anything is wrong with it HE SHOULD DO THOSE THINGS

but you wrote it like he just came and dominated the west lol lmaooooo

like Anthony Davis isn't on the team lmaooooooooooooo

Steph hurt you SO BAD you keep his name in your posts. It hurts you daily he got them rings

He ain't even in the bubble and you bringing him up.

The whole team caught injuries and worst-case scenario had you niggas rooting for foreigners to win

and you still on his line.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe all played less than 20 minutes

I didn't even realize Frank Mason was on their team.

Man......Nets didn't have NOBODY. Game should've been over in the 1st quarter lol. Best dude on the team was Garrett Temple lol.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man......Nets didn't have NOBODY. Game should've been over in the 1st quarter lol. Best dude on the team was Garrett Temple lol.

Nah that's not how it works lol
them dudes didn't even play in the entire second half and almost won the game. IDK why the dumb ass coach sat them but that is def the reason why they lost.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah that's not how it works lol
them dudes didn't even play in the entire second half and almost won the game. IDK why the dumb ass coach sat them but that is def the reason why they lost.
Come on man I was watching the 1st half man they were losing WITH THEM on the court. Ain't no excuses man that's a embarrassing loss. Nets didn't even have the Z squad out there. Nets hard arguably the worst team I've ever seen in a NBA game.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Come on man I was watching the 1st half man they were losing WITH THEM on the court. Ain't no excuses man that's a embarrassing loss. Nets didn't even have the Z squad out there. Nets hard arguably the worst team I've ever seen in a NBA game.

Man people hang with people in the first half and then get blown out.
It's the NBA whether you respect them or not them cats are in the NBA for a reason.

Sitting them out the 2nd half is completely why they lost. Why he did that i have no fucking clue

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The most interesting aspect of these post is the revisionist history that comes through in real-time.

That's not what happened at all lol

He got OUSTED out of his hometown went to the lakers
did what he does...which is go to a team and realizes he can't compete with that team so let's make a series of trades so I can compete...which includes trading for a superstar

keep in mind...this isn't me saying anything is wrong with it HE SHOULD DO THOSE THINGS

but you wrote it like he just came and dominated the west lol lmaooooo

like Anthony Davis isn't on the team lmaooooooooooooo

Steph hurt you SO BAD you keep his name in your posts. It hurts you daily he got them rings

He ain't even in the bubble and you bringing him up.

The whole team caught injuries and worst-case scenario had you niggas rooting for foreigners to win

and you still on his line.

Colorism in the NBA is problem. How can we hollar Black Lives Matter and pretend there isnt a buffer class of NBA players we want to annoint as great simply for having a proximity to whiteness and having a more desirable image of blackness.? If Steph didnt pass the paper bag test you really believe itd be OK for "the greatest shooter ever" to never win a Finals MVP and hover at 40% in the Finals? And still have the ability to "ruin legacies"?

Bills why do you guys only promote players that are light skinned or married to white women over LeBron? Is there are dark skinned NBA superstar actually married to a Black American woman you guys like? Why are Jordan fans so anti black family when it comes to NBA superstars? Why is it so easy for Team Light Skin (Dubs fans) and Team Swirl (Kobe stans, MJ stans) to intersect the last decade and rally behind hating Bron? Colorism. Dark skinned black people are EVIL. Especially if they wife and kids are too.

Dtownsfinest says IM light skinned. :lol: Well since I am, we have to do better Bills. Just rooting for guys for being light skinned aint it in 2020 for our community brother. Overrating entire conferences just to make a light skin 2nd gen superstar seem tougher or comparable isnt the move either. Im dissapointed in the West. Cats gotta pray for the Clippers now, like I predicted.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Largebills believes that Steph Curry is on the same level as LeBron James but refuses to compare him to Iverson. :lol: But colorism in the NBA isnt real. Thats how bad the last decade got.

The black community seeing Kobe Bryant's family being treated like dirt at his memorial is why we cant be silent anymore. And yall said nathan. Fuck that, no more cooning and colorism passes.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

And he ruined his legacy. But Kawhi beating him last year didnt ruin his or his "greatest shooter ever" status. :yawn:

Maybe if LeBron loses another Final this was all be a bad dream we wake up from and the colorism stuff will vanish.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph went from having Harrison Barnes to Kevin Durant

Lebron went to having Tristian Thompson to AD

LMBAOOOOOOOOOOO @ thinking it’s slightly even.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph went from having Harrison Barnes to Kevin Durant

Lebron went to having Tristian Thompson to AD

LMBAOOOOOOOOOOO @ thinking it’s slightly even.

Steph has had 7 all NBA teammates the last 5 seasons. LeBron had 0 last year, gets 1 this year and cats mad about that. :smh: I said AD would ball and he has, but just maybe the league assist leader got something to do with that. If Bron went Mamba and made sure he got more #'s than AD the narrative would be Bron is toxic and poor AD gotta sacrifice to keep the evil black beastie happy.

Bron cant shoot 40% from the field in the Finals and breeze to a chip. Dubs are 11-0 without Steph the last 5 playoffs. Steph is the most privileged NBA superstar of all time. And the West was OVERRATED. The NBA lives and breathes off colorism since there are no CAC American NBA superstars for the overwhelmingly CAC American crowds and fanbases to cheer for. Niggas done turned this shit into some New Orleans 1800s black society shit. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
LMAO @ thinking I'm going to be pressed to defend a 2 time MVP 3 time NBA champion

Imagine thinking I'm going to do that when you niggas BETTER WIN THIS YEAR
cause you don't have anymore excuses.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Steph is 6’3” over achiever that changed basketball
Lebron is a 6’9” underachiever, and he better win the chip this year. 3-9 in finals and has played with a total of 5 hall of famers.