NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the Clippers had chemistry when they were up 3-1, but when they lose three straight all of a sudden it’s “Chemistry”?

5086ba403f4f03d9ed8ecae9c9d90fe1.gif

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know why people act like they don’t understand that, KD is a great player that’s almost impossible to be stopped one on one, on the Warriors teams were FORCED to guard him one on one because you also had 2 of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen waiting for any glimpse of a clear look at the goal from anywhere on the court. When he plays for the Nets he won’t have that luxury and we’ll see what happens to this KD the best player talk

We'll see in a few months.

Kyrie is a pretty good shooter..

Joe Harris is one of the best shooters over the last couple of seasons

Dinwiddie and Levert are hard to guard and are 20ppg scorers that can go iso and leave KD to take open shots.

So it won't be Steph/Klay but we ain't got more scorers than he had with Golden State imo

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Knicks are ran so shitty.......that's the typical player that will go there and flop. I like Van Fleet too...not really even a bad deal actually I thought they'd have to pay more. I don't know what to tell the Knicks though. Shit they gotta spend the money and it don't seem like no one wants to play for them so shit maybe Van Fleet is the best they can do.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

^^^

and I already posted more...

Clippers’ Pat Beverley on Lakers Finals Chances: ‘They Have to Go Through Us’
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via E-mailMore share options

GettyPatrick Beverley, Clippers

The Lakers sit atop the Western Conference standings coming out of the NBA’s All-Star break at 41-12. That’s 4.0 games better than the No. 2 Nuggets and 5.0 games ahead of the Lakers’ in-city rival, the Clippers. They entered the All-Star break on a three-game winning streak, with wins in five of their last six games.

But you can toss all that aside, Clippers point guard Patrick Beverley says. It would appear that the road to the NBA Finals runs through the Lakers, but Beverley disagrees.

“No, no,” Beverley told me. “I have said, they are going to have to go through us.

I think 1-through-17, coaching staff, training staff, organization, we all feel the same way. No matter what, you’ve got to come see us.

That’s our attitude. That’s been our attitude since last year.

And that won’t change.”

To open the season, in the wake of the additions of Paul George and Kawhi Leonard this summer, the Clippers were the favorites to win the NBA championship, starting with +300 odds, according to PointsBet.com. That hasn’t changed, but the difference is that the odds for the Lakers have improved—the website now has the Lakers (as well as the Bucks) at +260.

ConcreteInfantileInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Anyone other than Pat on record. Legit asking

Don't do it Fred. Don't fucking do it!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giannis Antetokounmpo, LeBron James Headline 19-20 All-NBA Teams As Unanimous Picks
SEP 16, 2020 3:04 PM

The NBA has announced the All-NBA Teams, headlined by Giannis Antetokounmpo and James as unanimous selections.
Joining Antetokounmpo and James on the First Team are Anthony Davis, Luka Doncic and James Harden.
On the Second Team are Nikola Jokic, Kawhi Leonard, Damian Lillard, Chris Paul and Pascal Siakam.
On the Third Team are Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum, Rudy Gobert, Russell Westbrook and Jimmy Butler.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone other than Pat on record. Legit asking

Pat was the only one I heard talking shit, the first time I heard any other Clipper say something was when PG tweeted Dame.

Clippers didn’t talk shit like the narrative that the media’s trying to paint. The Clippers were a good team in everyone’s eyes until they lost three straight.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I understand that Kawhi takes a hit for this loss but are we really going to downplay what he accomplished last year?

Remember the Dubs won their 1st ring playing 6 on 1 getting stretched to 6 games, gagged up the next year and roided up their roster with KD the following 2 years.

You don't need to remind me of that, y'all remind me of that every single time it comes up as a way to diminish the ring
And then don't bring it up to diminish the only ring lebron barely won in the rematch
and last year injuries DIDN'T MATTER
You're talking about "getting stretched to six games"
The CAVS won 2 games by a combined 7 FUCKING POINTS in that series everyone brings up as being TESTED.
2 games. one game by 2 the other game by 5
The warriors won 4 games by a combined 50
If we gonna talk about it then let's actually talk about it.

And you completely leave out injury in the 2nd year right? Just casually don't mention that mention multiple injuries and a fucking suspension during the series. None of that matters it only matters if you can slight the warriros.

Not even 2 starters tearing their acl's during a series don't matter lol
shit even down 1 we were headed towards a game 7 if klay doesn't tear his acl too... and he ALSO missed a game
none of these things matter if you want to slight us only if we want to talk about everything that actually happened.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I been called Toronto “Paper Champions”. If a team loses two starters, then that team loses.

No hate on the Raptors, that’s just the facts.

Strangely nobody remembers that Lebron was missing two starters from his team during the Warriors first championship...

But that’s a different story that no one likes to talk about.

EVERYBODY REMEMBERS
it is the thing that everyone has said from day 1 is the only reason they won the series lol

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Are the warriors paper champs for beating bron and delladova in 15?
hell they still had 3 all stars on the floor against the raps; klay, steph, draymond
bills is the greatest homer ive ever seen...you cant go off his logic

EVERYONE has brought up Lebron being down starters for YEARS
are we going to sit here and act like that never happened?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I addressed the Warriors first championship. Lebron was missing two starters, you do the math.

The Warriors aren’t remembered as paper champions for that first championship and neither are the Raptors. The history books don’t care who was on the court, it just lists who the champion was.

But we all know what happened.

Nobody has let any warrior fan forget that shit
and then diminish every single ring they've gotten we have witnessed this in real-time
trying to rewrite the critique of this team is amazing.

Warriors teams that had to believe they could make the playoffs said they'd wash a 73 win team and niggas was entertaining it out of spite lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EVERYBODY REMEMBERS
it is the thing that everyone has said from day 1 is the only reason they won the series lol

I don’t see “Everybody” remembering, it happened but most forgot and just viewed the Warriors first championship as their first crowning achievement. Which it was.

Some might mention it in here but not much in the media when it was happening or was happened specifically after the Warriors won.

There was a lot of drama and storylines with those first two Finals between the Cavs and Warriors. Once the Warriors got KD that storyline was over.

It’s just a bunch of “What if’s“...

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
How can he be a superstar when he never got past the first round until this year and didn't even play all that good against the Mavericks....Say,what you want about Harden and Dame but atleast they took their team to the Conference Finals.

I'm starting to think,if he's even a #2 on a team...
Told my brother earlier, that nigga ain't no Robin. He more Batgirl