NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
2 starters tore their ACL'S in the finals last year and y'all told me it was an accomplishment and that he was the king of the NBA
Y'all niggas rooted for a foreign team out of pure hate.
Man comes to a squad with the deepest team and a "star" number 2 that HE wanted on the squad gets a 3-1 lead and gets bounced.
they got HOUSED BY 20 AT DISNEYLAND
By Jamal Murray and Jokic

Jamal Murray scored more tonight than Kawhi and George combined.

Me, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard combined for 0 points tonight in the 4th quarter.
If we gonna talk about it lets talk about it.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
2 starters tore their ACL'S in the finals last year and y'all told me it was an accomplishment and that he was the king of the NBA
Man comes to a squad with the deepest team and a "star" number 2 that HE wanted on the squad gets a 3-1 lead and gets bounced.

Me, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard combined for 0 points tonight in the 4th quarter.
It looks even worse dude only scored 14 points in a LOSS....25 and 10 or 30 plus would have softened the blow

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Raptors are the same Raptors they were before Kawhi, minus getting swept by Lebron.

They have good regular seasons and then lose in the playoffs, usually to Lebron. Kawhi got them over the hump along with Lebron leaving the East.

If Kawhi was still on the Raptors, they’d be going to the Finals
I'm happy they loss with new coach,gone fire the brotha after Bron leaves fuck em. And where the fuck was Siakam

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man the Clippers getting killed on social media... :lol: :lol: :lol:
All that shit they talk. All that tough crazy guy shit from Morris. :smh: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

YZqm80.jpg

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
If the supporting cast shows up for the Lakers, they’re good. Bron and AD will produce.
But if it’s just Bron & AD, the nuggets got it.​

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Props to the Joke show. The BETTER TEAM always wins a seven game series.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If you know a lebron hater you might wanna check on him today

It hasnt been a good year for them dudes at all. Even our resident Bron haters like tallblack, TimRock, and Spida are quiet and humble and arent doing their normal cackling. Bron coming to the West completely altered shit for the haters. Theyre still tryna find an angle in all this.

I predict alot new Jamal Murray fans next round. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut your little ass up

Your team is the Knicks midwest

and have been getting a pass for 25 years
??????

Every year is a anniversary for us.

be happy we destroyed showtime and allowed u all to survive the storm in the 2000’s

Tragic and Dirthy still have nightmares.
And y’all won with out coach who y’all pussy ass owner stole and slept with.

if it wasn’t for our dumb Jew owner. Y’all would be the knicks

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Bruh you can't say this... you gonna be on #teamlightskin and labeled a Lebron hater, Jordan dick rider, a coon, non ADOS, and against all things of a darker hue

:scared:

#hescoming

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron will not average that if he plays with Davis and Kawhi, otherwise, Davis and Kawhi would not have joined him. They are both better players than Lebron at this stage in his career. He will average Worthy numbers if he plays with them both. Lebron gonna have to hand the keys to the offense to Kawhi and closing minutes of games, if he wants him to come play there.[/B] That will be discussed at meetings.

He will be a 3rd Wheel without a doubt, Kawhi ended 2 dynasties, and outplayed Lebron in a Finals during his prime. Nobody ever or really fears Lebron like that, he does get that kind of respect from other players like Jordan and Kobe did.

Lebron is like a Big Mac, same burger, same special sauce, and bread in between in 2004 and 2019. Lebron, same boring ass 27, 7, 7 in 2005 and in 2018. Nothing special about a 6'9 pg getting 2 rebounds a quarter, when he plays 40 minutes a game. 27 points is good, but not leading the league in any category, its just 27 points. Pedestrian shit for a nigga his size. Who you know that is 6'9, can't get 2 rebounds a quarter in 40 minutes played? Shit ain't impressive, especially, when you got a 6'4 dude that averaged a triple double for 2 seasons. His game is like a 5 series BMW body style.

2e77882447b29a6c5c890f2f68a846d9c0852c45.jpg

I dont think LBJ is intimidated. I think LBJ is just older and the clippers have a better team. If AD is smart he shouldn't resign with the Lakers....As of right now, Lakers don't have enough to beat clippers......

2 "Jordan is the GOAT" stans underestimating and being wrong about Bron again. Water is wet.

Players who've been argued or deemed better than LeBron James at one point or another since 2003:

Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Dwyane Wade
Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose
Dirk Nowitzki
Kevin Durant
Tim Duncan
Kawhi Leonard
Steph Curry
Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Anthony Davis
Luka Doncic

16 different players in 17 seasons.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I been called Toronto “Paper Champions”. If a team loses two starters, then that team loses.

No hate on the Raptors, that’s just the facts.

Strangely nobody remembers that Lebron was missing two starters from his team during the Warriors first championship...

But that’s a different story that no one likes to talk about.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I been called Toronto “Paper Champions”. If a team loses two starters, then that team loses.

No hate on the Raptors, that’s just the facts.

Strangely nobody remembers that Lebron was missing two starters from his team during the Warriors first championship...

But that’s a different story that no one likes to talk about.

Are the warriors paper champs for beating bron and delladova in 15?
hell they still had 3 all stars on the floor against the raps; klay, steph, draymond
bills is the greatest homer ive ever seen...you cant go off his logic

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are the warriors paper champs for beating bron and delladova in 15?
hell they still had 3 all stars on the floor against the raps; klay, steph, draymond
bills is the greatest homer ive ever seen...you cant go off his logic

I addressed the Warriors first championship. Lebron was missing two starters, you do the math.

The Warriors aren’t remembered as paper champions for that first championship and neither are the Raptors. The history books don’t care who was on the court, it just lists who the champion was.

But we all know what happened.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

I understand that Kawhi takes a hit for this loss but are we really going to downplay what he accomplished last year?

Remember the Dubs won their 1st ring playing 6 on 1 getting stretched to 6 games, gagged up the next year and roided up their roster with KD the following 2 years.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm loving all of this right now. Clips "let their foot off the gas....3 games in a row :rolleyes: ". "Clips didn't have enough time together" Blah niggas. And Pat Bev still a fraud.

^^^^

Just a few weeks ago it was

Kawhai BETTER than Lebron

Kawhai is so Jordan -like

Kawhai is SO clutch

look at Kawhai resume

Playoff P

Clippers saving their energy, gelling, biding their time, building chemistry...

Yeah OK

I like this...

Like I said the OTHER day

So ALL these dudes considered SUPERSTARS?

they BETTER then Lebron and Steph etc?

OK fine...

So when you FAIL feel the fire

cause the REAL ONES get that fire EVERY DAY from ALL DIRECTION and come back and win

and I ain't even HATING on Kawhai