NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Their only excuse is that the ball didn’t go in the basket, and that’s true! :roflmao:

I’m not sure how they “Acted” like they won anything or were bullies. The Morris brother is the only one who acted tough on the team, Kawhi just played.

Now they’re throwing extras on everything. Unless my memory isn’t correct, the Clippers just played ball. The media crowned them, they didn’t crown themselves.
Pat Bev be on his fake tough guy shit. And they were talking greasy to Dame recently

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this a serious question. Any team bron is on he's competing for a championship. Most kyrie teams fighting for the 1st overall pick

Without Lebron this is Kyrie!

giphy.gif

:lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Two time Finals MVP rode the coattails.. gotcha

#CWWW
#Can'twinwithWestbrook
Warriors, 73 wins before he got there and the reason they lost is because Draymond like kicking niggas nuts. That series loss is a conversation.

Regarding KD’s Finals MVP’s. It’s soooo much easier to float around scoring and doing whatever you want when there’s two Hall of Famers on the court so that you can’t be double teamed! :roflmao:

KD’s an all time great, but his job was so much easier with Steph and Klay on the court! Why do you think everyone calls it a “Bitch move”?

And what exactly was KD doing before he got to GS championship wise?:confused:

I don’t know why people act like they don’t understand that, KD is a great player that’s almost impossible to be stopped one on one, on the Warriors teams were FORCED to guard him one on one because you also had 2 of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen waiting for any glimpse of a clear look at the goal from anywhere on the court. When he plays for the Nets he won’t have that luxury and we’ll see what happens to this KD the best player talk

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know why people act like they don’t understand that, KD is a great player that’s almost impossible to be stopped one on one, on the Warriors teams were FORCED to guard him one on one because you also had 2 of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen waiting for any glimpse of a clear look at the goal from anywhere on the court. When he plays for the Nets he won’t have that luxury and we’ll see what happens to this KD the best player talk

Exactly!

I’m not taking anything away from KD when I say he rode the coattails, but it sounds like it! :roflmao:

But nah he’s a great player and I like to see him play, but it was still a not so manly move to go to the Warriors. Even though I know and can understand why.

That’s why the championships feel empty and he had to go somewhere else to play, so that he could feel like he accomplished something.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The nerve of this fat muthafucker....

i BEEN telling yall how these white folk talk about black athletes so called nba expert insiders

and when they WRONG?

whelp so what?

they STILL get paid

but when their end of the season votes effect CONTRACTS

when their hot takes etc lead to online attacks on players

what then?

sidebar...

What these white folk you SURVIVING off these black players say about Blacklivesmatter?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Exactly. And that ain't no hate in the least bit. You know Kyrie fragile ass go miss some games. So when it's just him and they double and triple team him. Go be a whole different story.