NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So what’s the bigger story

Harden & Htown or Doc & Clippers

Kinda want to throw We Are the North & Trust the Process & Fear the Deer In also but ummmm I don’t know...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

This a lie, it’s wasn’t the Clippers that were acting like this, is what the sports media. It wasn’t the Clippers going on everyday about how they were so deep, how they had all these DEFENSIVE DOGS, how Kawhi was the best player in the NBA, how they were built to beat LaKers and on and on.The sports media were the ones saying all this before the season even started. First game they beat the Lakers, they were all like ‘see I told you’. Theres already of a vid out of them saying all this but now that the Clippers didn’t even make it to the WCF they’re trying to say the Clippers were the ones acting like they had won before season:thefinger:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This a lie, it’s wasn’t the Clippers that were acting like this, is what the sports media. It wasn’t the Clippers going on everyday about how they were so deep, how they had all these DEFENSIVE DOGS, how Kawhi was the best player in the NBA, how they were built to beat LaKers and on and on.The sports media were the ones saying all this before the season even started. First game they beat the Lakers, they were all like ‘see I told you’. Theres already of a vid out of them saying all this but now that the Clippers didn’t even make it to the WCF they’re trying to say the Clippers were the ones acting like they had won before season:thefinger:

Seriously!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kinda want to throw We Are the North & Trust the Process & Fear the Deer In also but ummmm I don’t know...

Nobody expected the Rockets to win shit so the bigger story is the Clippers.

Bucks would’ve gotten beat by Boston so that’s also not a bigger story.

Being up 3-1 win many picked you to be in the Finals or winning the championship is a bigger story.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Right!!!!
It was the talking heads that anointed the Clippers next up and now the same ppl are saying that the Clippers players were the ones shit talking all season. White sports media is undefeated in their nerve and fuckery.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I agree media painted that image of the Clippers. That's the media though. They build you up to tear you down in case you don't do shit. Lakers and Clippers...one was going to fail and they were going to pounce on them.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit I don't know because I think Clippers and Doc just gonna suit up and try again next year. Lakers beat the shit out of the Rockets so bad D'antoni said fuck it he can't take no more and dipped.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 "Jordan is the GOAT" stans underestimating and being wrong about Bron again. Water is wet.

Players who've been argued or deemed better than LeBron James at one point or another since 2003:

Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant
Paul Pierce
Dwyane Wade
Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose
Dirk Nowitzki
Kevin Durant
Tim Duncan
Kawhi Leonard
Steph Curry
Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Anthony Davis
Luka Doncic

16 different players in 17 seasons.

There is nothing Lebron can do after playing 18 seasons that will convince me that Lebron is better than Jordan.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I'm Nike I'm having Paul George sit in the stands talking to LeBron James like Dan and Dave did after Dan didn't make it to the triathlon Olympic finals. "See you next year lakers"

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jalon said what I've been thinking.

Trez was scheduled to get a good deal. He's a free agent.

How do you give him a huge deal after these playoffs?

Is he even a six man, he seems like more of a situational player.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fed James Jones real good all them years.

Jones was a key member of the NBAPA, thought that helped their bond.
I also think players see James is really about the language he talks about which is refreshing for them.
Nola would’ve love to have Rondo back. Dude told(maybe after the end of the Pel’s season) Ryan Hollis, “If Lebron goes to LA I’m going too”

Remember when the cavs traded for Iman Shumpert, the Nicks was like take JR also. The Cavs went to Bron asking him and he was like take him, i’m take care of him(in so many words). James and Smith bond been super tight since.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Very true, and I don’t feel like arguing with anyone about who’s a superstar! :roflmao:

How can he be a superstar when he never got past the first round until this year and didn't even play all that good against the Mavericks....Say,what you want about Harden and Dame but atleast they took their team to the Conference Finals.

I'm starting to think,if he's even a #2 on a team...

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

actually theres video of beverly saying these things.....montrez acting like an ass on video too....

it wasnt JUST the media breh....

you either just got out the clink or been under a rock

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This a lie, it’s wasn’t the Clippers that were acting like this, is what the sports media.

It wasn’t the Clippers going on everyday about how they were so deep,

how they had all these DEFENSIVE DOGS, how Kawhi was the best player in the NBA, how they were built to beat LaKers and on and on.The sports media were the ones saying all this before the season even started. First game they beat the Lakers, they were all like ‘see I told you’. Theres already of a vid out of them saying all this but now that the Clippers didn’t even make it to the WCF they’re trying to say the Clippers were the ones acting like they had won before season:thefinger:

Seriously!

giphy.gif

actually theres video of beverly saying these things.....montrez acting like an ass on video too....

it wasnt JUST the media breh....

you either just got out the clink or been under a rock

^^^

and I already posted more...

Clippers’ Pat Beverley on Lakers Finals Chances: ‘They Have to Go Through Us’
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via E-mailMore share options

GettyPatrick Beverley, Clippers

The Lakers sit atop the Western Conference standings coming out of the NBA’s All-Star break at 41-12. That’s 4.0 games better than the No. 2 Nuggets and 5.0 games ahead of the Lakers’ in-city rival, the Clippers. They entered the All-Star break on a three-game winning streak, with wins in five of their last six games.

But you can toss all that aside, Clippers point guard Patrick Beverley says. It would appear that the road to the NBA Finals runs through the Lakers, but Beverley disagrees.

“No, no,” Beverley told me. “I have said, they are going to have to go through us.

I think 1-through-17, coaching staff, training staff, organization, we all feel the same way. No matter what, you’ve got to come see us.

That’s our attitude. That’s been our attitude since last year.

And that won’t change.”

To open the season, in the wake of the additions of Paul George and Kawhi Leonard this summer, the Clippers were the favorites to win the NBA championship, starting with +300 odds, according to PointsBet.com. That hasn’t changed, but the difference is that the odds for the Lakers have improved—the website now has the Lakers (as well as the Bucks) at +260.

ConcreteInfantileInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: