NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Eat a dick nigga I’m staying in this thread

One thing for certain and two things for sho
When you up at 3:30am thinking about eating dick that on you, for Mask that a no go…

I’m one of the realest that does it, nigga you know my name holds weight.

Mudda fucks try to talk me like I ain't shit?
Bitch I got clout!
I run with the best nigga

@hog fat old school
@killakadafi191 old school
@primo was the best mother fuckin mixer in the world
U niggas get mad when I post pics of pussy getting stretched out.
Y’all be wanting to take them to the GBYO clinic
@playahaitian ain't playin with posting them hoes
@deuce had to get his mind right
@Lexx Diamond he tight
@jack walsh13 dont be makin it easy
And @slam just need to change his name to
awesome, cause he got this shit clock clock locked up

I’m sure you will reply in a week when you have another session

“he got that fiya he got that fiya, lawd I miss eating his Oscar Meyer”

I hope I don’t offend, our Asian lover with this but goodnight hiroshima shakatokeinackawashi!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Orlando Magic's Markelle Fultz suffers season-ending torn left ACL

Orlando Magic guard Markelle Fultz suffered a season-ending torn left ACL in Wednesday night's 105-94 home win over the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Magic announced.
Less than five minutes into the game, a driving Fultz was cut off by Cavs rookie Isaac Okoro, and Fultz's left knee buckled without contact.
Fultz, the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NBA draft, writhed in pain on the floor for several minutes before he was helped into a wheelchair.
EDITOR'S PICKS
Fultz posted a tweet later Wednesday, writing in part, "God has a plan for me and I know that this adversity will only make me stronger in the end."
"I believe in my brothers on this team and we have so much more to prove," Fultz wrote in his tweet. "To all the fans. keep riding with us. I'm going to approach this recovery with all my heart and be the best teammate I can be to this organization. Faithful to the grind."
Fultz signed a three-year, $50 million extension last month and was finally showing the promise that made him a No. 1 overall pick as he led the Magic to a quick start this season. He came in averaging a career-best 14.3 points along with 3.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists in seven games.
Magic guard Markelle Fultz was off to the best start of his career before Wednesday's season-ending injury. Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
Fultz was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers as part of their lengthy rebuild but struggled for years with a difficult-to-diagnose shoulder injury ultimately determined to be thoracic outlet syndrome, a nerve ailment that affected the feeling in his arm and hand. He was traded to the Magic in February 2019.
"It's a huge blow for us," said Magic center Nikola Vucevic, whose team also will be without standout forward Jonathan Isaac this season because of an ACL tear. "Unfortunately for [Fultz] this is really sad, because for two years he had the injury with his shoulder, then last year he finally got to play and this year it was supposed to be a big year for him. He was ready and he started the season out awesome. This really sucks for a guy like him who has worked his way back. It's hard to see, and you feel for the guy.''
Terrence Ross, who scored 20 points off the bench to lead the Magic, expressed confidence that Fultz would bounce back from his injury.
"If anybody can handle it, it's 'Kelle," Ross said. "He got the heart of a lion. He's super talented. He's always positive. I know he will be able to handle this, and we all got his back and will be here for him.
"You hate to see this, especially for a guy who had already fought through so much and came back and was balling. Now this. It is one of those things that will make him stronger, and he will come back from this. I have no doubt."

i

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor