NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Stephen A is a coon, but he's right.

Monty Williams named is barely mentioned after this. KD has never played for a Black coach, Steph didnt become a champ til one was fired, now BGOL is bout to ride for first time head coach Steve Nash the next month and a half. The players and fans have failed Black coaches and have a "the white man's ice is colder" mentality. When you ask the stans who did their guy empower within the NBA you get crickets. Helping Black people is not a prerequisite for greatness to most Black NBA fans, thats why they idolize coons like MJ and Kobe.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nets 76ers Bucks?
I mentioned Nets. Sixers dont have a following or star power extending outside of that market.. and :lol: @ Bucks.
Nigga fuck Lebron and the Lakers. Bron had his last little run after Kobe died. Nobody gives a shit about him anymore. People do care about Nets and Bucks. That will be the highlight series of this entire thing. Whoever wins that wins the chip. Fuck Philly.

Ol entitled ass Lebron. Acting like he supposed to be in the finals just because. Lakers are a joke.
Listen here you little hurt bitch you.. Im not talking about feelings and opinions.. Im talking about facts. And the fact is Bron carrys viewership and when he doesnt play ratings plummet. You live in fucking Milwaukee.. People barely know that shit exist.. And nobody outside that market in tuning in to watch Yannis broken english ass do his spin move and euro step 50 times a game. Whore.
This is how majority view it. Not saying you're wrong because you're probably right considering the casual fanbase is DEEP and Lebron James carries that torch for them. But for everybody else, the Real/Hardcore fans. We LIT! Let's GO!!!!
Real hardcore fans dont carry ratings my man. If you think national audience is tuning in to see fucking Utah and Denver or Atlanta play Philly you done bumped yo head.. I will bump this shit next month when the numbers are released. Get your apologies ready.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mentioned Nets. Sixers dont have a following or star power extending outside of that market.. and :lol: @ Bucks.

Listen here you little hurt bitch you.. Im not talking about feelings and opinions.. Im talking about facts. And the fact is Bron carrys viewership and when he doesnt play ratings plummet. You live in fucking Milwaukee.. People barely know that shit exist.. And nobody outside that market in tuning in to watch Yannis broken english ass do his spin move and euro step 50 times a game. Whore.

Real hardcore fans dont carry ratings my man. If you think national audience is tuning in to see fucking Utah and Denver or Atlanta play Philly you done bumped yo head.. I will bump this shit next month when the numbers are released. Get your apologies ready.

You’re right, the teams left with the exception of KD don’t have any star power outside of their cities.

People and fans know Lebron because he’s familiar and a staple in the NBA, but they’ll need to find others to watch as Lebron’s career winds down.

And no, the casual fan doesn’t want to see the majority of teams left with the exception of the Nets. And they really don’t want to see them either unless there’s possibility of them losing. Meaning at least seeing a good series.

There’s lots of good talented basketball players still playing in the playoffs, the players and the league have to find a way for fans as a whole care about them as players and as people.

Because when people don’t have a connection with the players or the teams, they’re just not interested.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You dumbass the highest rated finals ever or a single game(Game 6 ‘98) featured the UTAH JAZZ

UTAH = CAC

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Does anyone really believe LeBron isnt gonna be mentioned on ESPN or Fox again until the start of next season? :smh:

First Book is getting photo ops with the nigga, now this bitch is defending him? WTF man, :smh: we wanted a whiter and lighter NBA, now that we gon get it these biracials acting scary and unsure. There will never be a superstar that looks like LeBron and comes from where he comes from be the face of the league, of course it's a celebration bih.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Ut-oh. He may want out. Blazers........ya'll want the Beige Bitch?

v3Kezp.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor

Sounds like you're hurt not me fuck boy. Bron is old and washed. And u talking bout ratings as if these niggas wasnt just playing in a bubble with computer generated fans last year. Go sit the fuck down pussy.

tenor.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
EAT A DICK.
I proved you wrong

and NO jordan wasn’t done.

I’ll let u guess what the number 2 Most finals watched game is.
You didnt prove shit you fucking midget. You grabbed a 22 year old rating of MJs last stand. If anything, you prove my point about superstars driving ratings. East a shit sandwich you lil bitch.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounds like you're hurt not me fuck boy. Bron is old and washed. And u talking bout ratings as if these niggas wasnt just playing in a bubble with computer generated fans last year. Go sit the fuck down pussy.

tenor.gif
What the fuck does the bubble during a pandemic and social unrest have to do wit any point being made you shitstain of a nigga from a shitstain of a town!?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
What the fuck does the bubble during a pandemic and social unrest have to do wit any point being made you shitstain of a nigga from a shitstain of a town!?
I never understood why u BGOL niggas always shit on the city I live in as if I care. I don't own this muthafucka. Fuck Milwaukee. And where ever your emotional ass lives, u still a nigga there too. Get out your feelings.

tenor.gif

Last edited: