NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Suns Acquire Chris Paul From Thunder For Ricky Rubio, Kelly Oubre
NOV 16, 2020 1:11 PM
The Phoenix Suns have agreed to acquire Chris Paul from the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Suns will send Ricky Rubio, Kelly Oubre, Ty Jerome, Jalen Lecque and a 2022 first round pick while they will receive Paul and Abdel Nader.
Paul has two years and $85.5 million left on his contract.

That's a lot of players and a pick, for a guy that old, to "try" and make the 8th spot.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a lot of players and a pick, for a guy that old, to "try" and make the 8th spot.
I think Suns like the T-Wolves and Kings are trying to make that transition and change the culture. A Chris Paul will do that. I personally wouldn't have done it. If I have a young team I'd build with young players but I understand why they did it.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Suns like the T-Wolves and Kings are trying to make that transition and change the culture. A Chris Paul will do that. I personally wouldn't have done it. If I have a young team I'd build with young players but I understand why they did it.
They need to change management and ownership if they want to change their culture....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man that shit is not gonna work. :smh:

UTuuIe.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I still don't get it.

If its a money issue I'm trading Harden to the team thats gives me their next 10 first round draft picks.

Not for Levert and Dimwiddie wtf.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still don't get it.

If its a money issue I'm trading Harden to the team thats gives me their next 10 first round draft picks.

Not for Levert and Dimwiddie wtf.

Agreed Harden’s go the game wrong!

You have to go about things the NBA way now. You sign the contract then cry for a trade

tenor.gif

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Speaking as a Nets fan I don't want Harden AT ALL and rather Levert/Dinwiddie/Allen and the picks.

Harden ain't worth losing our depth

I hear ya man.

Here's the thing for you guys... With 3 stars one of them has to become an off ball role player.

So who is it gonna be?