NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sources: Memphis Grizzlies' Ja Morant to undergo MRI on ankle; X-rays show no fracture
play

0:59
/
0:59

UP NEXT
Bills teammates crash Allen's interview to call him MVP

8:52 PM ET

• Malika AndrewsESPN Staff Writer
NEW YORK -- Grizzlies star point guard Ja Morant left the Barclays Center court area in a wheelchair Monday night after spraining his left ankle in the second quarter of Memphis' 116-111 overtime win over the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays on Morant's ankle revealed no fracture, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, and he is expected to undergo an MRI as soon as Tuesday.
Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins didn't have an official update on Morant's status after the game but said Morant would continue to be evaluated and there would likely be an update Tuesday from Boston, where the Grizzlies are scheduled to play the Celtics on Wednesday.
"So tough to see Ja go down," Jenkins said. "I know he's going to bounce back and be fine. We'll have more updates as we're going through, but so far so good."
2020-21 NBA season preview
A new NBA season has begun. Keep it here for all the latest rankings, projections and storylines to watch for 2020-21.
NBA Power Rankings, training camp edition
What this drastic rest disparity means
Games to watch | Must-see Christmas battles
How will this NBA season actually work?
Win projections for all 30 teams
Every team's biggest camp question
The 6-foot-3 guard was hurt when he attempted to block Nets forward Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot's shot and landed awkwardly on Luwawu-Cabarrot's foot.
Morant didn't put weight on his left leg as he hopped to the sideline before collapsing next to the Grizzlies' bench. He rolled on the floor in pain while the training staff came to him.
After a few minutes, a staff member brought over a wheelchair and Morant's teammates helped him into it. Morant was immediately wheeled to the locker room and later ruled out for the remainder of the game.
Midway through the fourth quarter, Morant returned to the Grizzlies' bench wearing a protective boot on his left leg. He limped into the team huddle during timeouts and doled out high-fives to his teammates.
"What a great display for him to be out there," Jenkins said. "He was fully involved on the bench, in the timeouts. Being fully integrated with the guys, help push us to this victory. ... A moment like that can really test you, but our guys just kept fighting."
After the game, Morant tweeted the quote, "every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before," and added, "heard you."

The reigning Rookie of the Year has gotten off to an impressive start through the Grizzlies' first two games, averaging 36 points and 8 assists.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Damn!!! :sad:

xams7I.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
xxx-_chris-wood_11288.jpg

Wood went undrafted. He was cut by four teams.

Somehow, that wasn’t the end of Wood’s misery. “I lost my girlfriend that night, too,” he said. “I dropped her off at the airport after the draft and never saw her again.” :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol:

The Pistons never did return to the court, leaving Wood in a strange limbo for eight months. But when free agency finally commenced on Friday, it took just a few hours before ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Wood had found a new home—the Houston Rockets would be signing him to a three-year, $41 million deal. Not only will the contract provide Wood everything he ever wanted—namely, financial security and a solidified position in the league—but it could also wind up being the steal of the offseason.

I guarantee that bitch is on some stalker shit now...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo is it time to call Andrew Wiggins a bust?
Not a bust, but he'll never get to that "next level." He doesn't even do any one thing great. Simmons won't get to that next level cause he's afraid to shoot. AKA the Beige bitch. But at the very least you can say he's a great defender, very good rebounder and passer. You can't say Wiggins is great at anything. Nothing stands out.

q7ZtDW.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you have to do to determine that is to look at his stats.

Career 19.7 ppg 4.4 rpg 2.3 apg

He’s far from a bust, he’s just not as good as everyone expected or wanted him to be. The perception is that he’s a bust but that’s only because of the expectation that everyone put on him.
Ok those aren t terrible numbers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok those aren t terrible numbers

No they’re it but with his athletic ability we all expected more. So yes, even in my opinion I feel like he’s kind of a bust but the numbers speak differently.

So we can’t say he was a bust technically, but he definitely didn’t live up to everyone’s expectation.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a bust, but he'll never get to that "next level." He doesn't even do any one thing great. Simmons won't get to that next level cause he's afraid to shoot. AKA the Beige bitch. But at the very least you can say he's a great defender, very good rebounder and passer. You can't say Wiggins is great at anything. Nothing stands out.

q7ZtDW.jpg
i remember when mufuckas was calling him the heir to Lebron James........lol
he's a good player....decent...........but not a superstar.....cant carry a team on his own.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
xxx-_chris-wood_11288.jpg

Wood went undrafted. He was cut by four teams.

Somehow, that wasn’t the end of Wood’s misery. “I lost my girlfriend that night, too,” he said. “I dropped her off at the airport after the draft and never saw her again.” :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol:

The Pistons never did return to the court, leaving Wood in a strange limbo for eight months. But when free agency finally commenced on Friday, it took just a few hours before ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Wood had found a new home—the Houston Rockets would be signing him to a three-year, $41 million deal. Not only will the contract provide Wood everything he ever wanted—namely, financial security and a solidified position in the league—but it could also wind up being the steal of the offseason.

I guarantee that bitch is on some stalker shit now...

Someone needs to write this script asap...

Congrats

Funny the rumor is he had a whole lot off the court issues it was never about his talent. But Houston new GM seems to hitting the mark.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone needs to write this script asap...

Congrats

Funny the rumor is he had a whole lot off the court issues it was never about his talent. But Houston new GM seems to hitting the mark.

He really didn't have any off court issues other than being immature buying a Bentley with just a G league contract. I'm sure he's not the only one to do something irresponsible like that. They also said he felt he was better than what he really was in college which made him leave early, a lot of cats did that too.

He just did stuff that a lot of young players did but the cuts from all those teams humbled him & made him work harder on his game. That’s what makes his story better because it could have went the other way easily.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He really didn't have any off court issues other than being immature buying a Bentley with just a G league contract. I'm sure he's not the only one to do something irresponsible like that. They also said he felt he was better than what he really was in college which made him leave early, a lot of cats did that too.

He just did stuff that a lot of young players did but the cuts from all those teams humbled him & made him work harder on his game. That’s what makes his story better because it could have went the other way easily.

hold n that was the ONLY thing?

man..

they made that sh*t sound heinous

it was on like 3 different nba podcasts let me find that sh*t.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hold n that was the ONLY thing?

man..

they made that sh*t sound heinous

it was on like 3 different nba podcasts let me find that sh*t.

There was an article by a but hurt writer who covered UNLV that said it was unprofessional that he announced on twitter that he's entering the draft before telling his coach and team. I think that tarnished his reputation moving forward but I haven't seen anything that made it seem like he was a big problem off the court.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
i remember when mufuckas was calling him the heir to Lebron James........lol
he's a good player....decent...........but not a superstar.....cant carry a team on his own.

I can still hear D-TOWN REP screaming "You shouldntve traded Wiggins" and blaming Bron's karma and Finals losses on it. Jordan stans say the darnedest things sometimes. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was an article by a but hurt writer who covered UNLV that said it was unprofessional that he announced on twitter that he's entering the draft before telling his coach and team. I think that tarnished his reputation moving forward but I haven't seen anything that made it seem like he was a big problem off the court.

@07:30

"his book was filled full of red flags and still does"

what bullsh*t

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck him

Fuck him

Fuck him

:fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay: :fuckyousay:

Kevin Love signed a 4 year / $120,402,172 contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, including $120,402,172 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $30,100,543. In 2020-1, Love will earn a base salary of $31,258,256, while carrying a cap hit of $31,258,256 and a dead cap value of $31,258,256.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I think he could have been one of the most successful to do it

All I remember is Shaq and Ewing...but BIG MEN rarely sell like that in sneakers

and then Wade had his lline and Lonzo didn't wear the Baller Brand in the NBA right?

I wonder if ALL these players that have publicly stated how devoted they were to Kobe would support his shoe?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Kevin Love signed a 4 year / $120,402,172 contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, including $120,402,172 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $30,100,543. In 2020-1, Love will earn a base salary of $31,258,256, while carrying a cap hit of $31,258,256 and a dead cap value of $31,258,256.

tenor.gif

Imagine, Mr. Talc running on the court but a thousand times slower but he wants to throw a fit at the young guys for making simple a mistake....

All these nice gestures he's doing is a cover up on how much of an asshole he is.

This piece of shit signs an extension knowing the team was rebuilding but want to do everything to leave. Fuck him and his whole family...